Thank you Tea Party!

I've seen several Teabaggers (even self proclaimed leaders) who were racist. Are you saying that there are no racist involved with the tea parties?

Democrats were and are the most racist organization in the History of this country.

If you need some schooling. One link will do it.

Well do ya?

Aren't you forgetting about the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and other white supremacist groups?:eusa_whistle:

Nope all were part of the dem machine. Although the white supremacists have gone back and forth on elections.

During Clinton's presidency, I listened to conservatives howl and wail about how the president was going to destroy the country. It didn't happen, of course. But that didn't stop the right from trying to remove Clinton from office against the will of an overwhelming majority of Americans.

You're leaving out the part where Clinton, the sitting President, lied under oath, which is why he was impeached. I mean, partisan hysterics aside, fucking lying under oath is a crime.

I love how liberals think Clinton lying under oath isn't a big deal whereas Bush should be tried for war crimes because he was wrong about Iraq having WMDs.

The left is so shallow.

Tell us how the Tea Party is racist....

I've seen several Teabaggers (even self proclaimed leaders) who were racist. Are you saying that there are no racist involved with the tea parties?

Find me a group of people that do NOT include racists.

That does not mean that the general population of any group are racists.

You obviously opt to identify a group of people based on the sentiments of a few.

So since Byrd was a member of the clan then I guess all democrats should be associated with the klan.

AM I correct?

You have created one of the greatest economic crisis since the great depression. Rather than handle the deficit though negotiation and scaling back, you are now holding the country hostage refusing to budge in you insistance that the rich need tax breaks.
What happened to Jobs, Jobs, Jobs?
The Independent Voter has been watching and ALL polls say they want compromise, but you refuse. So you will pay in November 2012. I assure you, YOU WILL PAY!

You are all one termers. I hope it was worth it.

What part of T axed E nought A lready don't you understand moron? quit spending.. quit spending quit spending.

The left is so shallow.

You obviously opt to identify a group of people based on the sentiments of a few.

So since Byrd was a member of the clan then I guess all democrats should be associated with the klan.

AM I correct?

:eusa_shhh:

Surely you're not that concerned about intolerance within the Tea Party when you can't even be bothered to refer to them correctly.
Perhaps when you learn to refer to the Democratic Party properly.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in the fucking President and Democrat-controlled Senate hasn't proposed shit while the House has passed two clear budget proposals.

Aww, can't handle I pointed out the blatant hypocrisy of one of your own? So you make up some bullshit to try and rebut me on? Even if you were right, it would be a matter of grammar, not word choice.

They're "Democrats", not "Democratics". Try again.

The left is so shallow.

AM I correct?

Like I said, there are individuals in the various tea parties that are without a doubt racist, nor have I denied that there are racist in practically every group in America, but thank you for playing anyway.

During Clinton's presidency, I listened to conservatives howl and wail about how the president was going to destroy the country. It didn't happen, of course. But that didn't stop the right from trying to remove Clinton from office against the will of an overwhelming majority of Americans.

You're leaving out the part where Clinton, the sitting President, lied under oath, which is why he was impeached. I mean, partisan hysterics aside, fucking lying under oath is a crime.

I love how liberals think Clinton lying under oath isn't a big deal whereas Bush should be tried for war crimes because he was wrong about Iraq having WMDs.

I think it's what they lied about that makes the difference between the two.

This is probably the stupidest topic I have seen all day. It is pure, ignorant, partisan demagoguery. Kudos to the tea party for having actual principles, whether you agree with them or not.

You mean lying under oath about sex? Hardly a big deal. That's slightly more serious than lying about what you had for breakfast. The point being is that there was no underlying crime. It wasn't a matter of state. And nobody died or was killed as a result.

Lying about WMDs to get us into a war even though Bush wasn't under oath when he did it, is FAR more serious. How many American deaths has that led to?

AM I correct?

Like I said, there are individuals in the various tea parties that are without a doubt racist, nor have I denied that there are racist in practically every group in America, but thank you for playing anyway.

Ahhh...nice diversion.

Why would you mention racists in the tea party if you agree that there are racists in every group?

If I said I went to the ballgame, would you respond by saying that there were racists in the ballpark?

If I said I ate at McDonalds, would you say that there are racists that eat at McDonalds?

No BlindBoo...you brought up the racists becuase you want others to identify the tea party as a group of racists...

People like you should be ashamed of yourselves...applying the race card where it is not warranted DIMINISHES the importance of racism when it really exists.

You mean lying under oath about sex? Hardly a big deal. That's slightly more serious than lying about what you had for breakfast. The point being is that there was no underlying crime. It wasn't a matter of state. And nobody died or was killed as a result.

Lying about WMDs to get us into a war even though Bush wasn't under oath when he did it, is FAR more serious. How many American deaths has that led to?

First off...he did not lie about WMD's. the intel of our country and many others said otherwise.

Second....lying under oath is a crime. Why do you minimize the importance of it? It compromised the sanctity of our system.

Most of the bigots I have know are very quick to label people... I would really like to know where all their hate comes from.

Forum List

Back