🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Obama- Oklahoma Mom who once Married her Son will now go to Jail for Marrying her Daughter

The left owns this freak of nature

-Geaux
------------

Patricia Ann Spann, 46, and her biological daughter Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, 26, got married in the town of Lawton about 17 months after same-sex marriage became legal in the state of Oklahoma.

To get around the potential snag of their shared family name, Patricia Spann listed her name as Patricia Ann Clayton on the pair’s marriage license application, filed with Comanche County.

For her part in marrying her daughter, two years after she was legally allowed to contact her children following an annulled marriage to her biological son, Patricia Spann will serve time in jail, according to the Oklahoman.

The newspaper reported that she pleaded guilty to felony incest Tuesday, and under a plea deal, the 46-year-old will serve two years in prison followed by eight years of probation. She will have to register as a sex offender following her release.

Oklahoma mom who once married her son will now go to jail for marrying her daughter
It was only a matter of time. Next the Left will ask for the right to marry their animals.
Wrong smart ass. If anybody wants to be doing animals it is the grade school drop out, buck tooth, red neck, gun toting Trump dupes from Alabama and Mississippi . Where you from Boy?
Wrong again Libtard, the arguments for a person marrying their dog or in your case donkey would be the same exact arguments the Left has made for gay or transgender marriage (coming soon to a Liberal city near you). It just never ends with the left.

-Geaux
------------

Patricia Ann Spann, 46, and her biological daughter Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, 26, got married in the town of Lawton about 17 months after same-sex marriage became legal in the state of Oklahoma.

To get around the potential snag of their shared family name, Patricia Spann listed her name as Patricia Ann Clayton on the pair’s marriage license application, filed with Comanche County.

For her part in marrying her daughter, two years after she was legally allowed to contact her children following an annulled marriage to her biological son, Patricia Spann will serve time in jail, according to the Oklahoman.

The newspaper reported that she pleaded guilty to felony incest Tuesday, and under a plea deal, the 46-year-old will serve two years in prison followed by eight years of probation. She will have to register as a sex offender following her release.

Oklahoma mom who once married her son will now go to jail for marrying her daughter
It was only a matter of time. Next the Left will ask for the right to marry their animals.
Wrong smart ass. If anybody wants to be doing animals it is the grade school drop out, buck tooth, red neck, gun toting Trump dupes from Alabama and Mississippi . Where you from Boy?
Wrong again Libtard, the arguments for a person marrying their dog or in your case donkey would be the same exact arguments the Left has made for gay or transgender marriage (coming soon to a Liberal city near you). It just never ends with the left.

I'm not bothering with this sort of stupidity:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

What I'm making you see is that once minority icky sex acts between consenting adults is decriminalized, other adult consenting icky sex act practitioners cannot be legally denied the same rights and privileges that other icky sex act consenting adults enjoy.

How would you segregate them? "One is immoral & the other isn't!" Seriously? I think YOU haven't read the 14th Amendment.
Gay folks won the right to marry, and private sex acts between consenting adults were decriminalized because the states COULD NOT provide a compelling state interest or even a rational basis for prohibiting them. ( those are legal terms in constitutional law that relate to the level of scrutiny afforded a case at SCOTUS).......If someone petitioned the court to make sex with animals, children , close relatives, dead people or whatever legal, the state would again have to show- at minimum - a rational basis for prohibiting those practices. Are you with me so far?..........Now -is it possible that you are so crazy or intellectually challenged to see that the state just might find it easier to prove a rational basis or compelling interest -than they did in the previous cases? Please give me a sign that you are bright enough to understand that.

In Lawrence, were actual specific sex acts targeted at the end of the day? Or did the Court mean that any sex act between consenting adults in private the state could not object to?

What's the rational difference between adults consenting in Lawrence v adults consenting in incest or close relatives? Please be complete in your answer. Try not to use the words "morally wrong" or "icky" in your answer; those are subjective terms. And the 14th doesn't allow subjective objections to minorities enjoying privileges and rights that others do. Thanks.

-Geaux
------------

For reals.... I mean...... I don't care if a faggot wants to pork a chicken... Have at it... But when the sicko and the chicken want to marry, and want benefits, we have to draw the line

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------

I'm not bothering with this sort of stupidity:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Well, you love your donkey and your donkey loves you back. Why shouldn't you be allowed to marry, just like Trangenders?

Last edited:
For reals.... I mean...... I don't care if a faggot wants to pork a chicken... Have at it... But when the sicko and the chicken want to marry, and want benefits, we have to draw the line

-Geaux

I agree that the line should've been drawn back further awhile ago. But now that it has been crossed, in the purest legal sense you can have no objections to consenting adults doing acts of incest sex together. See my last post. Once minorities are legally allowed to 1. engage in sex acts the majority finds repugnant and 2. take those sex acts into marriage, there is no rational basis for denying other repugnant sex acts between consenting adults to be 1. decriminalized and 2. be acceptable for marriage.

So as far as that goes, according to the 14th Amendment, all subjective feelings via the majority of "oh no, that's too far!" aside, incest between consenting adults was already decriminalized via Lawrence (14th says nobody can be excluded by subjective objections) and incest marriage via Obergefell (14th says nobody can be excluded by subjective objections).

Taking incest-marriage across the finish line would be a piece of cake for even a flunkie lawyer since all the precedents and the 14th Amendment have already insured his success.

Ya’ll lost on gay marriage. Get over it. Or don’t. Either way, gays will continue to marry and raise their families despite all your pussy-aching.

-Geaux

I agree that the line should've been drawn back further awhile ago. But now that it has been crossed, in the purest legal sense you can have no objections to consenting adults doing acts of incest sex together. See my last post. Once minorities are legally allowed to 1. engage in sex acts the majority finds repugnant and 2. take those sex acts into marriage, there is no rational basis for denying other repugnant sex acts between consenting adults to be 1. decriminalized and 2. be acceptable for marriage.

So as far as that goes, according to the 14th Amendment, all subjective feelings via the majority of "oh no, that's too far!" aside, incest between consenting adults was already decriminalized via Lawrence (14th says nobody can be excluded by subjective objections) and incest marriage via Obergefell (14th says nobody can be excluded by subjective objections).

Taking incest-marriage across the finish line would be a piece of cake for even a flunkie lawyer since all the precedents and the 14th Amendment have already insured his success.

Speaking of 'flunky lawyers', maybe Obama will take it on lol

-Geaux

Ya’ll lost on gay marriage. Get over it. Or don’t. Either way, gays will continue to marry and raise their families despite all your pussy-aching.

Indeed that is most unfortunate

-Geaux

In Lawrence, were actual specific sex acts targeted at the end of the day? Or did the Court mean that any sex act between consenting adults in private the state could not object to?
Shit you are aggravatin with this Lawrence thing....Lawrence v. Texas , invalidated laws forbidding private, consensual sexual activities (that are not otherwise legitimately criminal) throughout the United States.! It did not overturn laws that existed prohibiting incest, bestiality or anything else. Again, I don't know if you are so obtuse as to believe that it did, or continuing your sick game

What's the rational difference between adults consenting in Lawrence v adults consenting in incest or close relatives? Please be complete in your answer. Try not to use the words "morally wrong" or "icky" in your answer; those are subjective terms. And the 14th doesn't allow subjective objections to minorities enjoying privileges and rights that others do. Thanks.
No !No ! NO!! I am not going to litigate the case against incest! That is not the point. You're just putting that out there as a red herring in order to avoid the case that I laid out above demonstration the fact that neither Obergefell or Lawrence had any effect on any laws that prohibit incest, bestiality or anything else and how it is incumbent upon the state to justify prohibiting anything that someone claims a right to.

I did that in posts 40,41, 56 and 58. YOU have not responded to them directly with anything resembling and intelligent or analytical response. Rather, you continue to bleat out the same well worn, debunked and pathetic theories like a broken record.

-Geaux
------------

Sounds more like conservative inbreeding.

Forum List

Back