Thanks To Angela Merkel . . .

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
. . . We have seen what's coming and we can get out of the way of it. That is if Americans have a will to avoid what Obama is walking them toward.

We need to emulate Poland and slam the door to all immigration. We have no more resources to sustain any more immigrants. Especially the Islamics -- some of whom are very likely to be ISIS operatives.

There is absolutely no good reason for us to admit anymore Islamic refugees. Those who arrive here demanding amnesty should be turned away as potential threats to our national security. Those who are already here should be deported for the same reason.

. . . We have seen what's coming and we can get out of the way of it. That is if Americans have a will to avoid what Obama is walking them toward.

We need to emulate Poland and slam the door to all immigration. We have no more resources to sustain any more immigrants. Especially the Islamics -- some of whom are very likely to be ISIS operatives.

There is absolutely no good reason for us to admit anymore Islamic refugees. Those who arrive here demanding amnesty should be turned away as potential threats to our national security. Those who are already here should be deported for the same reason.

Is this a joke? A bit late for April 1st.

Ya and like that worked for Poland last time. Lol

Actually in Europe, they have low birth rates and have gotten to the point they don't have enough manpower to cover the unskilled labor jobs they have. So the influx of refugees should be a good thing there... unless they rape your women.

Actually in Europe, they have low birth rates and have gotten to the point they don't have enough manpower to cover the unskilled labor jobs they have. So the influx of refugees should be a good thing there... unless they rape your women.
And methodically set about to destroy your culture.

The left can do that without rapefugees. They just are getting impatient so they opened the flood gates.

What the hell? What's your culture? The United States is called the melting pot for a reason. We've had people of all nationalities come here and we are doing fine. That's what freedom is about. I hate it when people get into a certain position and then forget the past and how they got there, and then try to hold others back. It's irrational and selfish.

Okay, because I was confused on whether you were a German citizen or not. Totally agree. Slam the door shut.

No more immigration until we get our house in order.
That's going to take a very long time and for a number of reasons I'm not entirely sure we are up to the task. It seems our politicians are locked into circumstances which prevent them from following a path which is most beneficial, not so much for our national interest but, at this critical time, all of Western culture. Because what we are seeing now is not a threat only to us but to all of Europe and all of Scandinavia.

What we are seeing now is not new in terms of cultural aggression. Only the method has changed. Back in the seventh century the Moslems invaded the Western world one nation at a time, managing in this way to conquer and occupy all of Europe. That conquest and occupation gave rise to the nine Crusades, which took hundreds of years to finally drive them out.

This time the Muslims have not swept across Europe on horseback and armed with scimitars. This time their invasion has taken the form of political trickery. What we are watching is a passive invasion by temporarily unarmed warriors who, surprisingly, have made their intentions quite clear. What I find most intimidating is the fact that our politicians are pretending not to see or hear it. Because to do so would be politically incorrect.

Okay, because I was confused on whether you were a German citizen or not. Totally agree. Slam the door shut.

No more immigration until we get our house in order.
That's going to take a very long time and for a number of reasons I'm not entirely sure we are up to the task. It seems our politicians are locked into circumstances which prevent them from following a path which is most beneficial, not so much for our national interest but, at this critical time, all of Western culture. Because what we are seeing now is not a threat only to us but to all of Europe and all of Scandinavia.

What we are seeing now is not new in terms of cultural aggression. Only the method has changed. Back in the seventh century the Moslems invaded the Western world one nation at a time, managing in this way to conquer and occupy all of Europe. That conquest and occupation gave rise to the nine Crusades, which took hundreds of years to finally drive them out.

This time the Muslims have not swept across Europe on horseback and armed with scimitars. This time their invasion has taken the form of political trickery. What we are watching is a passive invasion by temporarily unarmed warriors who, surprisingly, have made their intentions quite clear. What I find most intimidating is the fact that our politicians are pretending not to see or hear it. Because to do so would be politically incorrect.
I know all about the Muslim conquest of Europe...My family came from Spain. We have historical documents that are priceless. One of them gives directions on how my family was to deal with the Moors... One of the top rules...do not marry a Moor. Lol

What the hell? What's your culture? The United States is called the melting pot for a reason. We've had people of all nationalities come here and we are doing fine. That's what freedom is about. I hate it when people get into a certain position and then forget the past and how they got there, and then try to hold others back. It's irrational and selfish.
What migrant culture ever behaved the way these Muslims have behaved and are behaving in the European and Scandinavian nations they've invaded? And I do not use the word invaded metaphorically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back