Thanks to Joe 42 million Illegals are coming to the US

From your link you support extreme left wingers!

The American Prospect

An independent voice for liberal thought
The American Prospect is devoted to promoting informed discussion on public policy from a progressive perspective. In print and online, the Prospect brings a narrative, journalistic approach to complex issues, addressing the policy alternatives and the politics necessary to create good legislation. We help to dispel myths, challenge conventional wisdom, and expand the dialogue.

From your link you support extreme left wingers!

The American Prospect

An independent voice for liberal thought
The American Prospect is devoted to promoting informed discussion on public policy from a progressive perspective. In print and online, the Prospect brings a narrative, journalistic approach to complex issues, addressing the policy alternatives and the politics necessary to create good legislation. We help to dispel myths, challenge conventional wisdom, and expand the dialogue.

Defend the corruption if you wish.

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?
What country's government has decided to invade America?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.
Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.
Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

It sounds like you were opposed to taking out guys like Saddam and Bin Laden.
Pffft. They were just killing brown people. I mean, it's not like we're going to run out, right?

/Democrats

Leftists would gladly have seen any number of Middle Easterners die at the hands of their oppressors as long as George Bush didn't get his way.

Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

Joe Dufus gave them the green light when he stole the election.

Gallup CEO Warns Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.
Some guy in texas with a blog said so? Well it must be true then!!

There is no indication the perpetrator is an immigrant.

Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

I would do the same as you.

It sounds like you were opposed to taking out guys like Saddam and Bin Laden.

I understand going after OBL BUT the problem is, we really didn't even do that. We knew OBL fled to Pakistan but did we go after him? No, we stayed and fought in Afghanistan people who hadn't been those who did anything to us.

OBL has been dead for years but we are still in Afghanistan. Sadly the war was never really about OBL.

No, I do not believe we should have attacked Iraq.

we stayed and fought in Afghanistan people who hadn't been those who did anything to us.

What about the nearly 3,000 people killed during the September 11 terror attacks? Are you saying that we shouldn't have gone into Afghanistan?

No, I do not believe we should have attacked Iraq.

Well, reasonable people can disagree on that topic. For the record, I supported taking out Saddam and his sons, but I did NOT agree with the way in which they conducted the occupation.

we stayed and fought in Afghanistan people who hadn't been those who did anything to us.

What about the nearly 3,000 people killed during the September 11 terror attacks? Are you saying that we shouldn't have gone into Afghanistan?

This gets OLD. I said we had a reason to go after OBL even though what OBL was defensive.

Forum List

Back