Thanks to Joe 42 million Illegals are coming to the US

No, I do not believe we should have attacked Iraq.

Well, reasonable people can disagree on that topic. For the record, I supported taking out Saddam and his sons, but I did NOT agree with the way in which they conducted the occupation.

We condemned Saddam for killing his own people. We have been killing the same people for nearly 20 years now.

We condemned Saddam for killing his own people. We have been killing the same people for nearly 20 years now.

Are you saying that the U.S. killing members of ISIS are the same as what Saddam did?

Are you saying that the U.S. killing members of ISIS are the same as what Saddam did?

I said what I said. There was no group called ISIS when we invaded and starting killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

Yes. Long ago.

Well, we stayed in order to support the new Afghan government and that's why we're still there. We don't want Afghanistan to return to being an international hub of terrorism. I doubt that we could have gotten Bin Laden had we left.

and starting killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

American forces killed members of the Iraqi military and anyone else that resisted them. U.S. forces took extraordinary measures to avoid civilian casualties, something Saddam's loyalists did without care.

We were told for years that if we didn't quit taking their resources and messing with them that they would retaliate.

What? Our purchases of Saudi oil enriched that nation beyond their wildest dreams. How were we "taking" their resources? The fact is, we potentially saved the Saudi kingdom from Saddam. Without the U.S., Saddam could have rolled through Riyadh.

and starting killing the same people we condemned Saddam for killing.

American forces killed members of the Iraqi military and anyone else that resisted them. U.S. forces took extraordinary measures to avoid civilian casualties, something Saddam's loyalists did without care.

We lie when we say that. We know we are killing thousands of innocent individuals when we execute the war from the air.

We were told for years that if we didn't quit taking their resources and messing with them that they would retaliate.

What? Our purchases of Saudi oil enriched that nation beyond their wildest dreams. How were we "taking" their resources? The fact is, we potentially saved the Saudi kingdom from Saddam. Without the U.S., Saddam could have rolled through Riyadh.

Then he does. It would be nothing we don't do.

We know we are killing thousands of innocent individuals when we execute the war from the air.

I know that innocent people have died and I agree with that that it's a terrible thing, but I don't share your belief that we've killed "thousands" of innocents.

Then he does. It would be nothing we don't do.

I will agree with you that, at times, the U.S. has been imperialistic. However, I don't believe our actions in Iraq or Afghanistan were such.

Forum List

Back