Thanks to Joe 42 million Illegals are coming to the US

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?
What country's government has decided to invade America?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.
Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.
Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

I would do the same as you.
I would call the police. So you would, too.

There are millions working here illegally. No one is calling the police and even if they did, nothing would happen.

Now please explain this: You're an American, and have repeatedly said America does not respect boundaries, and can therefore not complain when people violate those boundaries.

So explain your hypocrisy for calling the police on a home invader. Why should society as a whole not enjoy the same protections you demand for yourself?

I believe in a fair justice system. If some can stay here illegally, IMO all can.
So you're going to bitterly cling to your hypocrisy.

Gotta say, I'm not really surprised.

I'm not the hypocrite. The ones who want millions to stay are.
Good Gaea, your hypocrisy is right there. You'd call the cops on a home invader, but insist America as a whole deserves to be invaded.

I believe all should go. For some odd reason you do not.
Really? I've not stated my views on the subject in this thread.

Yes you have.

I believe all illegals should be deported.

Not really. Are you calling the cops?
You're seeing things that aren't there, and not seeing things that are there.

I have not until now expressed my view on what should be done with illegal aliens. Anything you think you've seen is a product of your imagination.

And I said I would call the police on a home invader.

Could you at least make an effort to keep up?

You wouldn't as you don't.
I wouldn't call the cops on a home invader?

If you're going to have both sides of this conversation, my presence isn't required. Kerry on.

You change the subject because you won't do a thing to address those already here working.

They did not "break in". They were invited.
What am I supposed to do, genius? Round them up?

I don't vote for Democrats. That's who invited them.

No, business has.
Wrong.

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.
Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

There are millions working here illegally. No one is calling the police and even if they did, nothing would happen.

Now please explain this: You're an American, and have repeatedly said America does not respect boundaries, and can therefore not complain when people violate those boundaries.

So explain your hypocrisy for calling the police on a home invader. Why should society as a whole not enjoy the same protections you demand for yourself?

I believe in a fair justice system. If some can stay here illegally, IMO all can.

Good Gaea, your hypocrisy is right there. You'd call the cops on a home invader, but insist America as a whole deserves to be invaded.

Yes you have.

I have not until now expressed my view on what should be done with illegal aliens. Anything you think you've seen is a product of your imagination.

If you're going to have both sides of this conversation, my presence isn't required. Kerry on.

You change the subject because you won't do a thing to address those already here working.

No, business has.
Wrong.

"Non citizen" does not equate to "illegals". There are many "non citizens" here legally that can access programs. Adult Illegals can not.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

"Non citizen" does not equate to "illegals". There are many "non citizens" here legally that can access programs. Adult Illegals can not.
My youngest daughter got a letter from the IRS last year, asking for her bank information before they sent her tax refund.

She's never drawn a paycheck.

Someone was using her SSN. We disputed the refund, and they flagged it for fraud.

Do you think a legal immigrant committed identity theft?

I don't.

About 6.1 Million Illegals Filed Taxes in US – Many Didn't Pay, Received Refunds

And they don't have to even file to get a refund.

IRS defends paying refunds to illegals who never filed taxes

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

My youngest daughter got a letter from the IRS last year, asking for her bank information before they sent her tax refund.

Someone was using her SSN. We disputed the refund, and they flagged it for fraud.

I don't.

About 6.1 Million Illegals Filed Taxes in US – Many Didn't Pay, Received Refunds

As you note, it was caught. It's impossible to use fake I.D's without the government being complicit.

Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

Joe Dufus gave them the green light when he stole the election.

Gallup CEO Warns Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.
The nation is dead and buried
Not even the moderate Dems can stop the terrorist Biden gang
It’s over

Let's be perfectly clear on this current immigration mess that Biden is trying to fix --- and yes, it is huge mess ... it dates back to Donald J. Trump and Stephen "Dark Vader" Miller days from the beginning under Miller, his so-called immigration guru and that that God-awful those two came up with - which is an ANTI-IMMIGRANT policy.

Last edited:
Let's be perfectly clear on this current immigration mess that Biden is trying to fix --- and yes, it is huge mess ... it dates back to Donald J. Trump and Stephen "Dark Vader" Miller days from the beginning under Miller, his so-called immigration guru and that that God-awful those two came up with - which is an ANTI-IMMIGRANT policy.
Horseshit.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

As you note, it was caught. It's impossible to use fake I.D's without the government being complicit.
One case was caught. You seem to believe every case is caught.

That's insanely optimistic.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

It's simply not happening.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

Prove it.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

Prove it.

LOL, you can not prove something that isn't happening. Prove to me that there are no squirrels stealing cars.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

Prove it.

LOL, you can not prove something that isn't happening. Prove to me that there are no squirrels stealing cars.
I already proved it is happening, using an example involving my own family.

Your "rebuttal" was NUH UH!!

Less than compelling. You just don't want to believe it. Your unwilling to acknowledge reality does not alter reality.

Yes you have.

No, business has.
Wrong.

I don't.

Prove it.

I already proved it is happening, using an example involving my own family.

Your "rebuttal" was NUH UH!!

Less than compelling. You just don't want to believe it. Your unwilling to acknowledge reality does not alter reality.

My brother in law is the queen of England.

spoken like a true America hating traitor .

I disagree.I normally think he babbles in most his posts but this isnt one of them. all he is is implying is if we were invaded,the people that are always so gung ho about our corrupt military invading other countries that have done nothing to us as Iraq and afganistan,then they would know how those people in those countries felt if it happened to them and they would understand and after that,would not be cheering on our government to invade other countries anymore.

Like he said so well,if we dont respect other countries boundaries,then WHY should they with us?

Forum List

Back