Thanks to Joe 42 million Illegals are coming to the US

We never left Iraq.

I'm confident that U.S. forces left. Otherwise, ISIS would NOT have been knocking on the door at Baghdad. Iraqi leadership became justly concerned because they lacked confidence in their own military. So they asked us to return.

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?
What country's government has decided to invade America?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.
Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.
Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

I would do the same as you.
I would call the police. So you would, too.

Now please explain this: You're an American, and have repeatedly said America does not respect boundaries, and can therefore not complain when people violate those boundaries.

So explain your hypocrisy for calling the police on a home invader. Why should society as a whole not enjoy the same protections you demand for yourself?

Great. Then maybe we will understand how other countries feel when we invade them.

Tell that to the grandmother and her dog that were stabbed to death in broad daylight at a park. When it is your grandmother or wife or daughter, you'll realize open borders bring bad people.

We kill tens of thousands of innocent people. It's bad for others but not for us.

So you want to see tens of thousands of innocent Americans killed, just to even the score?

Be patient. Joe's only in his first few months in office. Give him a little time and you may get your wish.

I think a country that does what we do fully deserves anything like this that comes it's way. If we do not respect boundaries, why should others be expected to?

I have no clue what that has to do with anything I've said. I said that if we do not respect boundaries, why should others? You can answer or not.

You aint calling the police on the millions working here and even if you did they would do nothing.
Answer my question. Would you call the police if a home invader broke into your house?

There are millions working here illegally. No one is calling the police and even if they did, nothing would happen.

Now please explain this: You're an American, and have repeatedly said America does not respect boundaries, and can therefore not complain when people violate those boundaries.

So explain your hypocrisy for calling the police on a home invader. Why should society as a whole not enjoy the same protections you demand for yourself?

I believe in a fair justice system. If some can stay here illegally, IMO all can.

There are millions working here illegally. No one is calling the police and even if they did, nothing would happen.

I believe in a fair justice system. If some can stay here illegally, IMO all can.
So you're going to bitterly cling to your hypocrisy.

Gotta say, I'm not really surprised.

I'm not the hypocrite. The ones who want millions to stay are.

Good Gaea, your hypocrisy is right there. You'd call the cops on a home invader, but insist America as a whole deserves to be invaded.

Good Gaea, your hypocrisy is right there. You'd call the cops on a home invader, but insist America as a whole deserves to be invaded.

I believe all should go. For some odd reason you do not.

Really? I've not stated my views on the subject in this thread.

I believe all illegals should be deported. And everyone should be free to shoot home invaders, too.

Yes you have.

I believe all illegals should be deported.

Not really. Are you calling the cops?

Yes you have.

You're seeing things that aren't there, and not seeing things that are there.

I have not until now expressed my view on what should be done with illegal aliens. Anything you think you've seen is a product of your imagination.

And I said I would call the police on a home invader.

Could you at least make an effort to keep up?

Yes you have.

I have not until now expressed my view on what should be done with illegal aliens. Anything you think you've seen is a product of your imagination.

You wouldn't as you don't.

Yes you have.

I wouldn't call the cops on a home invader?

If you're going to have both sides of this conversation, my presence isn't required. Kerry on.

Yes you have.

If you're going to have both sides of this conversation, my presence isn't required. Kerry on.

You change the subject because you won't do a thing to address those already here working.

They did not "break in". They were invited.

Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

Joe Dufus gave them the green light when he stole the election.

Gallup CEO Warns Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.
I hear some wingers claiming a 100 million so this is good news..

Yes you have.

You change the subject because you won't do a thing to address those already here working.

What am I supposed to do, genius? Round them up?

I don't vote for Democrats. That's who invited them.

Yes you have.

What am I supposed to do, genius? Round them up?

I don't vote for Democrats. That's who invited them.

No, business has.

Looks like tens of millions in poverty in the world is waiting to flood into the US to sign up for our welfare.

Joe Dufus gave them the green light when he stole the election.

Gallup CEO Warns Biden: 42 Million Migrants Want Entry to U.S.
I hear some wingers claiming a 100 million so this is good news..

I can't wait until next month when the new figure will exceed 1 billion.

Forum List

Back