Thar He Blows Again

Donald Trump reaffirmed his insinuation that President Barack Obama secretly harbors pro-terrorist sympathies, linking to a Breitbart article reporting that as secretary of state, "Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State."

And if it's true?

Donald Trump reaffirmed his insinuation that President Barack Obama secretly harbors pro-terrorist sympathies, linking to a Breitbart article reporting that as secretary of state, "Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State."

And if it's true?
Would it really be that strange, since Al Qaeda is a sworn enemy of ISIS? Yes, CIA stuff is pretty funky, but I could see it.

And if it's true?
Would it really be that strange, since Al Qaeda is a sworn enemy of ISIS? Yes, CIA stuff is pretty funky, but I could see it.

The beginnings of ISIS or ISIL is muddled but there were many members of AQ that went to ISIS. My understanding is the two share the same goals but differ on how to achieve them...and both want to lead getting there

And if it's true?

The beginnings of ISIS or ISIL is muddled but there were many members of AQ that went to ISIS. My understanding is the two share the same goals but differ on how to achieve them...and both want to lead getting there
I heard ISIS was too extreme for AQ leadership. Fancy that.

And if it's true?

I've read that also. We should be giving the Kurds all the things they need. I like the Kurds

And if it's true?

and I heard drone missiles were too extreme for ISIS leaders ..

BOOM

next in line !

:smoke:

:wink:

They are both terrorist groups and therefore enemies.

I would not support either ISIS nor AQ

Forum List

Back