That controversial line in the former German anthem: Deutschland über alles = Germany above all!

Idiot

I will never understand why people are convinced their opinions are the very best in the world only because they know nothing what makes any sense.

in memoriam Franz Beckenbauer

Last edited:
Idiot

I will never understand why people are convinced their opinions are the very best in the world only because they know nothing what makes any sense.

in memoriam Franz Beckenbauer

IMG_2268.gif

You are an evil willing cynical idiot who thinks the persons who speak with him are only fantasies of his own sick brain. Everyone who thinks the national anthem of Germany justified and/or justifies anything waht has to do with an idea like to conquer the world with military stregth is a 24/7 full -time idiot - independent from his ideas about Nazism and anti-fascism. And when such a male idiot like you is misusing a cynical woman - who attacks men like you on very good reasons to do so - for his own perverted ways not to be able to communictae - then this makes for sure also not more sense than no sense.

You are an evil willing cynical idiot who thinks the persons who speak with him are only fantasies of his own sick brain. Everyone who thinks the national anthem of Germany justified and/or justifies anything waht has to do with an idea like to conquer the world with military stregth is a 24/7 full -time idiot - independent from his ideas about Nazism and anti-fascism. And when such a male idiot like you is misusing a cynical woman - who attacks men like you on very good reasons to do so - for his own perverted ways not to be able to communictae - then this makes for sure also not more sense than no sense.

:crybaby: You want to hurt me?

Make yourself useful.

Go drive a tractor up and down the Wilhelmstr.

:banana:

Du bist wirklich ein unglaubliches Arschloch und ich bin dieses leere Geplapper von Leuten wie Dir mittlerweile leid. Rechne also mit keiner weiteren Antwort von mir auf irgendetwas was du noch sagen wirst.

Oh sorry; translation: You really are an unbelievable asshole and I'm tired of this empty chatter from people like you by now. So don't expect another reply from me to anything else you say.

Du bist wirklich ein unglaubliches Arschloch und ich bin dieses leere Geplapper von Leuten wie Dir mittlerweile leid. Rechne also mit keiner weiteren Antwort von mir auf irgendetwas was du noch sagen wirst.

Oh sorry; rranslation: You really are an unbelievable asshole and I'm tired of this empty chatter from people like you by now. So don't expect another reply from me to anything else you say.

Okay. :4_13_65:

Forum List

Back