That darned Sputnik.

The purpose of the Constitution was not to limit government....it was to define the governmental structure that would run the country

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say government should be limited

I suggest you read the 10th amendment.

If it was designed to limit why would there even be amendments?
Are you retarded? Don't answer I know. The amendments were part of the original document. How the fuck do you not know this?

Allow me to clarify: The 1st 10 amendments were part of the original document.

It's called: "The Bill of Rights"

IMO, it should not have had any ever added after that.

Seriously? You would not have a problem with President Trump having Hillary as the Vice President, because if we didn't change it, that would have happened.

Well, you know. :alcoholic::rolleyes:

Never said I didn't buzzy post.

The purpose of the Constitution was not to limit government....it was to define the governmental structure that would run the country

Are you retarded? Don't answer I know. The amendments were part of the original document. How the fuck do you not know this?

Librul pubblik skoolinz. Maybe they did away with Civics and American History. :dunno:

If it was designed to limit why would there even be amendments?[

No , the original version didn't include the "amendments ". They were added to get the con ratified . The con allows for amendments , which in itself shows it's not limiting.

Oh, I went to catholic school by the way .

Librul pubblik skoolinz. Maybe they did away with Civics and American History. :dunno:

No , the original version didn't include the "amendments ". They were added to get the con ratified . The con allows for amendments , which in itself shows it's not limiting.

Still do!

I guess Marion was right. You don't get the whole concept of how the country was established.

No way you went to Catholic school. You would have been beaten to death by a ruler for not getting this.

I guess Marion was right. You don't get the whole concept of how the country was established.

No way you went to Catholic school. You would have been beaten to death by a ruler for not getting this.

Semantics fight !

Yes I did an 8 year stint then escaped to public high school . I did learn how organized religion is bullshit .

Most likely they figured common sense would lead to a limited government, but with retards like yourself around they were obviously wrong....

Most likely they figured common sense would lead to a limited government, but with retards like yourself around they were obviously wrong....
Of course they would never presume to tell future governments what their scope would need to be.
They left it to We the People to decide

Forum List

Back