Does it make sense to register your guns with a government you might have to defend yourself against

• Oh Yeah, absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In a good part of the world it means the same thing as this:

middle-finger-the-finger-ring-finger-thumb-others.jpg

However in Brazil the gesture the tart is making means something different if the three fingers are turned downward. It means the same as the images above - BUT WITH A LITTLE BOY.

1) Nobody voted to legalize abortion, it was a court decision.
2) Fetuses aren't people.
3) There were just as many abortions going on before Roe as after Roe. That's why the birth rate didn't drop in 1973, it actually went UP in 1975.

Now, cards on the table, outlawing guns is going to be just as impractical as outlawing abortion. There are already too many guns out there. What we can do is make it harder for the wrong kind of people to get new guns, and hope the old ones just fall into disrepair.

Joe Biden and you won't over come 85 million gun owners

Damn near every administration introduces a gun bill that goes nowhere except money in their pockets when all the gun nuts run out and buy more. You all have been duped for many years. How many Presidents and congressmen including many dems, either direct or indirect, have stock in gun manufacturers? There are many articles to search and find the answer's. Who is the joke on? You.

Here's one for instance, do your own search for many more.

You cheating fucks killed America

Naw, Trump did that... 400,000 dead, 65 million unemployed, riots in the streets, looting the capitol.

So it's Trumps fault people didn't follow CDC guidance? You're fucking crazy. But how many do you think will die when they make this registration list available to every criminal in the country?

3) There were just as many abortions going on before Roe as after Roe. That's why the birth rate didn't drop in 1973, it actually went UP in 1975.

Now, cards on the table, outlawing guns is going to be just as impractical as outlawing abortion. There are already too many guns out there. What we can do is make it harder for the wrong kind of people to get new guns, and hope the old ones just fall into disrepair.

So if fetuses aren't people, where do people come from?

Last edited:

So if fetuses are people, where do people come from?

Silly, we come from monkees.

My three favorite weapons were purchased in the last 20 years, and were registered to me at the time of the purchase in the great state of Texas. Including my side-by-side 12ga.

My stacks of crates of ammo however were not.

My three favorite weapons were purchased in the last 20 years, and were registered to me at the time of the purchase in the great state of Texas. Including my side-by-side 12ga.

There is no registration in TX.

Texas does not have gun registration.

Forum List

Back