That freak in Florida doesn't speak for me

You defend Christians even when they're wrong. These folks in Florida are extremists and you defend them.

Very telling of your values. Book burning of sacred texts is a form of hate speech IMO.

I'm defending their right to free speech, period. Quit putting words into my mouth Sky. And now you have to insult my values as well because you don't agree with me? How mature is that?

They're Muslims, so in that case, if a Christian wants to burn their holy book you're Aok with it.

You'd be whining your head off if a Muslim mosque decided to burn bibles enmasse.

You admit you have an anti-muslim bias on many other times.

My 'anti-muslim bias' is no different than your anti-christian bias.

So, since you don't 'believe' in book burning (or insert any other belief here) then no one else is allowed to do it?

you accuse skydancer of puting words in your posts...but then you do it to mine....i have never said he should not be allowed to burn the books, now have i?

Great, so you have an opinion on book burning, good for you. :clap2: That means nothing as to what anyone else can believe, that's called freedom.

You just proved my point.

No one here is trying to take away his first amendment freedom...they are just voicing opposition.

So, since you don't 'believe' in book burning (or insert any other belief here) then no one else is allowed to do it?

you accuse skydancer of puting words in your posts...but then you do it to mine....i have never said he should not be allowed to burn the books, now have i?

Great, so you have an opinion on book burning, good for you. :clap2: That means nothing as to what anyone else can believe, that's called freedom.

Freedom in your book is being as nasty as possible just because you can?

. Y. You
I'm defending their right to free speech, period. Quit putting words into my mouth Sky. And now you have to insult my values as well because you don't agree with me? How mature is that?

They're Muslims, so in that case, if a Christian wants to burn their holy book you're Aok with it.

You'd be whining your head off if a Muslim mosque decided to burn bibles enmasse.

Damn right I'm biased against this Church in Florida. Not my kind of Christian. You keep defending them, they hate Muslims and so do you.

Last edited:
you know i never realized what an idiot you can be...

isnt this thread about opinions...sorry to interject one that disgrees with yours..

:lol: Seems to me that I'm the one being ganged up on in here for my opinion. The irony in your comment is hilarious. :lol:

You just proved my point.

No one here is trying to take away his first amendment freedom...they are just voicing opposition.

For now, yes. But the premise of their 'voice' is that he shouldn't be able to do or say what he is saying and doing. You would deny that?

Minorites aren't persecuted either. Get over it. Quit playing the victim.

Christians aren't persecuted. Period. Not in America. Christians rule America.

Minorities aren't persecuted in America either Sky, you look foolish trying to imply that they are.

Who are you talking about? You're changing the subject. We're talking about behavior that is un-Christ like, and YOU the Christian defend.

. Y. You

Damn right I'm biased against this Church in Florida. Not my kind of Christian. You keep defending them, they hate Muslims and so do you.

There isn't any christian that is 'your' kind of christian.

You keep spreading the lie that I'm defending them when I've clearly stated what I'm defending. I hope it makes you feel better.

Yeah, Sky, I hate muslims. So much for friendship, eh?

Christians aren't persecuted. Period. Not in America. Christians rule America.

Minorities aren't persecuted in America either Sky, you look foolish trying to imply that they are.

Who are you talking about? You're changing the subject. We're talking about behavior that is un-Christ like, and YOU the Christian defend.

What am I defending? Since you seem to know so much better than I do?

i wasnt trying to be sarcastic....you hate...simple as that...the truth is simply that too

Get over yourself, you don't know a damn thing about me.

And I wasn't talking about your sarcasm, again, out of your reach.

What am I defending? Since you seem to know so much better than I do?

If I were a Christian I would be distancing myself from these extremists instead of defending their free speech.

I thought you were a different kind of Christian, my mistake.

Forum List

Back