That wheeler dealer president of yours.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Just look at his spreadsheet from 1984 to 1995, where he lost more $$$ than any other taxpayer in America.
View attachment 261695
Actually, Trump losses were after Doinnie used daddies money to save his ass from numerous business decisions.
lol... while OBAMA was attending & ultimately graduated from harvard law school, your dotard 'president' was so deep in debt & sinking even faster -that in order for wall street to loan him any more cash, they made donny go on an allowance like a spoiled child with no self control... & he hasn't grown up yet.

Banks Approve Loans for Trump, But Take Control of His Finances
Yes he was taking advantage of affirmative action and foreign student loans. You have no clue how he did in school.
You racist fuck. Because wed all know the only reason blacks get into college is affirmative action. How about you shove your racism up your ignorant, uneducated ass.
No, there were blacks that deserved it, but not a coke head like Obama himself admitted he was. He is a dumbass.

harvard grad who was lecturer/professor as well? & take note of the fact that whatever cash he's got - wasn't given to him.
You have his word on that, and by the way. He paid millions to keep them quiet.

lol... uh-huh, sure.

you go with that.

Actually, Trump losses were after Doinnie used daddies money to save his ass from numerous business decisions.
You racist fuck. Because wed all know the only reason blacks get into college is affirmative action. How about you shove your racism up your ignorant, uneducated ass.
No, there were blacks that deserved it, but not a coke head like Obama himself admitted he was. He is a dumbass.

harvard grad who was lecturer/professor as well? & take note of the fact that whatever cash he's got - wasn't given to him.

You stupid assdfuck, college records are sealed. You don't pay to have them sealed. They only get released with your permission.

You people are the dumbest people EVER. My God.

Both Harvard & Columbia say Obama got degrees there. So yes, we have more than Obama's word.
You have absolutely no knowledge of his grades.

but we have knowledge of this:

Cohen threatened Trump’s schools not to share grades, scores

By COLLIN BINKLEYFebruary 27, 2019
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, reacts after speaking with his lawyer Lanny Davis of Washington, as he testifies before the House Oversight and Reform Committee, on Capitol Hill, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
Leading up to the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump directed his personal attorney at the time to threaten legal action against the colleges and high school he attended if they publicly released his grades or standardized test scores, the attorney, Michael Cohen, told Congress on Wednesday.

Cohen revealed details about the threats among a list of other actions he took on behalf of Trump in testimony before the House Oversight Committee. Cohen and Trump parted ways last year after Cohen implicated Trump in federal campaign finance violations.

“When I say conman, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” he said.

In support of his testimony, Cohen provided a May 2015 letter he penned to the president of Fordham University, the New York school Trump attended for two years in the 1960s before transferring to the University of Pennsylvania.

The letter warns that media outlets had requested Trump’s records but were denied by his legal team. Cohen reminded the school that Trump’s student records were protected by federal law, and he threatened to hold the school liable “to the fullest extent of the law” if the university released them.
Cohen threatened Trump's schools not to share grades, scores

:itsok:

You stupid assdfuck, college records are sealed. You don't pay to have them sealed. They only get released with your permission.

Both Harvard & Columbia say Obama got degrees there. So yes, we have more than Obama's word.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, reacts after speaking with his lawyer Lanny Davis of Washington, as he testifies before the House Oversight and Reform Committee, on Capitol Hill, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
Leading up to the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump directed his personal attorney at the time to threaten legal action against the colleges and high school he attended if they publicly released his grades or standardized test scores, the attorney, Michael Cohen, told Congress on Wednesday.

Cohen revealed details about the threats among a list of other actions he took on behalf of Trump in testimony before the House Oversight Committee. Cohen and Trump parted ways last year after Cohen implicated Trump in federal campaign finance violations.

“When I say conman, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” he said.

In support of his testimony, Cohen provided a May 2015 letter he penned to the president of Fordham University, the New York school Trump attended for two years in the 1960s before transferring to the University of Pennsylvania.

The letter warns that media outlets had requested Trump’s records but were denied by his legal team. Cohen reminded the school that Trump’s student records were protected by federal law, and he threatened to hold the school liable “to the fullest extent of the law” if the university released them.

Who gives a shit? You liberals sit there and talk about how important a degree is. Hell a good friend of mine is a smart engineer. But you hand him a tool and he's an idiot. Look at Bill Clinton, very educated. But not a lick of common sense.

Who gives a shit? You liberals sit there and talk about how important a degree is. Hell a good friend of mine is a smart engineer. But you hand him a tool and he's an idiot. Look at Bill Clinton, very educated. But not a lick of common sense.

lol...you best get a napkin 'n wipe that cheeto dust from around your mouth.

It was not a liberal whining about Obama's college record.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit. Just look at his spreadsheet from 1984 to 1995, where he lost more $$$ than any other taxpayer in America.
View attachment 261695
lol... while OBAMA was attending & ultimately graduated from harvard law school, your dotard 'president' was so deep in debt & sinking even faster -that in order for wall street to loan him any more cash, they made donny go on an allowance like a spoiled child with no self control... & he hasn't grown up yet.

Yes he was taking advantage of affirmative action and foreign student loans. You have no clue how he did in school.
So somehow in a thread about scum bag, these weaklings, without a response to come back with, start talking about someone else , like it justify's what scum bag does by what someone else does , you know they have lost the debate when that's all they got.
Trump isn't a scum bag and you on here daily whining about him shows how ignorant you are. Get a life man and enjoy the Trump economy.
What a laugh this is the Obama economy when scum bag came into office all charts on all aspects of the economy, show a slowdown in their rate of increase, compared to the unbelievable economy that came with a real leader . Obama.

So somehow in a thread about scum bag, these weaklings, without a response to come back with, start talking about someone else , like it justify's what scum bag does by what someone else does , you know they have lost the debate when that's all they got.
Trump isn't a scum bag and you on here daily whining about him shows how ignorant you are. Get a life man and enjoy the Trump economy.
The economy built on borrowing 1.5 trillion dollars for a tax cut.
Tax cuts don't cost us anything thing dumbass. It's not the government's money to begin with.
AND IT'S IN NO WAY UP TO YOU TO DECIDE HOW THEY ARE SPENT. YOUR HATE PARTY BUYS VOTES WITH THE PROMISE OF TAX CUTS FOR EVERYONE THEN THE CUTS GOES TO THE FATED COWS.

View attachment 261695

Nice try but when you assume black people needed affirmative action, it makes you a racist. Because you believe that being black means to had to get help because blacks just aren't smart enough. You are a racist. You keep proving it with your posts.

Trying coke in your youth does not make you a coke head. (Note that George W Bush was a ciokehead & drunk until the age of 35).

The fact is that you have no idea whether affirmative action was a factor. Obama came out of a well respected private high school & proved himself at Occidental before going to Columbia & then Harvard.

Like you could get in any of those schools.
I'm not the one that thinks blacks are too stupid to get an ID. You are, let that one sink in.
ya you bigots are for ever supporting black people.

Nice try but when you assume black people needed affirmative action, it makes you a racist. Because you believe that being black means to had to get help because blacks just aren't smart enough. You are a racist. You keep proving it with your posts.

Trying coke in your youth does not make you a coke head. (Note that George W Bush was a ciokehead & drunk until the age of 35).

The fact is that you have no idea whether affirmative action was a factor. Obama came out of a well respected private high school & proved himself at Occidental before going to Columbia & then Harvard.

I'm not the one that thinks blacks are too stupid to get an ID. You are, let that one sink in.
Yes you did.
I think they are more than smart enough. It's your party that think they don't. Sorry bud, your party is very racist.
Have you seen the only response the right has when they are shown what bigots they are and what a bigot and hate monger scum bag is . is the response that its the democrats that are hateful and bigots. You know they lost when that's the full argument for these haters.

said the bigot to the world. This guys a real expert.

It was not a liberal whining about Obama's college record.
Lol, I'm sure his college days are a blur to him.

ya you bigots are for ever supporting black people.
We want all Americans to succeed. What did Johnson say about black people and welfare? We will have them ni#@ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years. That's what your party thinks about them.

Yes you did.
I think they are more than smart enough. It's your party that think they don't. Sorry bud, your party is very racist.
Have you seen the only response the right has when they are shown what bigots they are and what a bigot and hate monger scum bag is . is the response that its the democrats that are hateful and bigots. You know they lost when that's the full argument for these haters.
Lol, you have minorities leaving your party in record numbers. Keep up the good work!

Yes you did.
Lol, you have minorities leaving your party in record numbers. Keep up the good work!

will you be saying that the majority of women will vote for donny this time around too?

Yes you did.

will you be saying that the majority of women will vote for donny this time around too?
If you run Biden, yes.

Yes you did.

If you run Biden, yes.
You live in a totally make believe world, you want the hate to continue because it's speaking your language of hate, bigotry, Islamophobia, chauvinism and all things ugly that is represented by people like you and your political hate party.

If you run Biden, yes.
You live in a totally make believe world, you want the hate to continue because it's speaking your language of hate, bigotry, Islamophobia, chauvinism and all things ugly that is represented by people like you and your political hate party.
Lol, I give you one thing. You play the liberal playbook very well.

If you run Biden, yes.
Yup I deal in facts and you haters deal in lies and distortions.

If you run Biden, yes.

There is that magic word. I dislike Radical Islam. I don’t fear it. Phobia means fear. You need to STFU with your lies you antisemitic waste of space

If you run Biden, yes.
Yup I deal in facts and you haters deal in lies and distortions.

You don’t even know what a phobia is. You’re an asshole. That is a fact.

Forum List

Back