That wheeler dealer president of yours.

Lol, you have minorities leaving your party in record numbers. Keep up the good work!

will you be saying that the majority of women will vote for donny this time around too?
If you run Biden, yes.
You live in a totally make believe world, you want the hate to continue because it's speaking your language of hate, bigotry, Islamophobia, chauvinism and all things ugly that is represented by people like you and your political hate party.
Lol, I give you one thing. You play the liberal playbook very well.
Yup I deal in facts and you haters deal in lies and distortions.
The world deals in competition. And with all of the group preferences over the decades we are losing our dominance as the number one nation. Asia is moving closer. When you get your wish, don't forget the other baggage that comes with it.

Lol, you have minorities leaving your party in record numbers. Keep up the good work!

will you be saying that the majority of women will vote for donny this time around too?
If you run Biden, yes.
You live in a totally make believe world, you want the hate to continue because it's speaking your language of hate, bigotry, Islamophobia, chauvinism and all things ugly that is represented by people like you and your political hate party.
You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the face. You're a typical liberal spewing talking points.

Actually, Trump losses were after Doinnie used daddies money to save his ass from numerous business decisions.
You racist fuck. Because wed all know the only reason blacks get into college is affirmative action. How about you shove your racism up your ignorant, uneducated ass.
No, there were blacks that deserved it, but not a coke head like Obama himself admitted he was. He is a dumbass.
Nice try but when you assume black people needed affirmative action, it makes you a racist. Because you believe that being black means to had to get help because blacks just aren't smart enough. You are a racist. You keep proving it with your posts.

Trying coke in your youth does not make you a coke head. (Note that George W Bush was a ciokehead & drunk until the age of 35).

The fact is that you have no idea whether affirmative action was a factor. Obama came out of a well respected private high school & proved himself at Occidental before going to Columbia & then Harvard.

Like you could get in any of those schools.
I'm not the one that thinks blacks are too stupid to get an ID. You are, let that one sink in.
ya you bigots are for ever supporting black people.
We want all Americans to succeed. What did Johnson say about black people and welfare? We will have them ni#@ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years. That's what your party thinks about them.

LBJ was a racist, But he put his racism aside to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964 because he knew it was right.

If you run Biden, yes.
The world deals in competition. And with all of the group preferences over the decades we are losing our dominance as the number one nation. Asia is moving closer. When you get your wish, don't forget the other baggage that comes with it.
Trump is making us weaker ion the world stage. As trump continues to pull us back from the world stage, China & Russia will take out place.

Forum List

Back