The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

What ? News ... about your proctologist calling - I guess you could say it's News - stick it in the Weird But True catergory .
truth is stranger than fiction making it easy to see why you have extreme difficulty with the concept.
as to your proctologist rant ...3 times a failure.

It's like exposing quantum physics to a turnip

You get your Jollies exposing yourself - Oh My !

Actually Penis Breath , even a turnip is governed by the laws of Physics .

truth is stranger than fiction making it easy to see why you have extreme difficulty with the concept.

nah! A turnip wouldn't embarrass itself by repeating a not funny and ineffective insult...
Apparently homosexuals defy the lawsof physics now. What else are we in control of?

nah! A turnip wouldn't embarrass itself by repeating a not funny and ineffective insult...
Apparently homosexuals defy the lawsof physics now. What else are we in control of?

Hollywood. Ever hear of GLAAD? If you don't tow the homosexual agenda there, your career is over. They run you out of the studios so fast your head spins.
that's a crock of shit ....I've been in the biz for three 3decades the only agenda is to make money, if gay does it cool! if bad religious movies do it cool. etc.
keep talking out your ass!

Hollywood. Ever hear of GLAAD? If you don't tow the homosexual agenda there, your career is over. They run you out of the studios so fast your head spins.
that's a crock of shit ....I've been in the biz for three 3decades the only agenda is to make money, if gay does it cool! if bad religious movies do it cool. etc.

Yes, I'm sure it's the first time anyone has heard of the phenomenon well known in Tinsel Town that if you come out for traditional marriage or don't fully want to promote gayness, your career is over.

Yep. I just made that up. Oh, and GLAAD doesn't exist. If they do exist, they probably only just ask directors, writers, actors and so on to play up the gay. They probably never use force, blackmail or other strongarm tactics. Uh-huh... :cuckoo:

Nonsense.

Your paranoid delusions aren't justification to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Other peoples sex lives aren't my business.
So why do homosexuals keep trying to put it into my face and insist it is my business to support them?
It's like there is a magical combination of hypocrisy and foolishness that makes irony unaccountable.

We are going to get you...
Boogeyman.jpg

You get your Jollies exposing yourself - Oh My !h

Interesting where it is your mind goes with his comment.

Yes, I'm sure it's the first time anyone has heard of the phenomenon well known in Tinsel Town that if you come out for traditional marriage or don't fully want to promote gayness, your career is over.

Yep. I just made that up. Oh, and GLAAD doesn't exist. If they do exist, they probably only just ask directors, writers, actors and so on to play up the gay. They probably never use force, blackmail or other strongarm tactics. Uh-huh... :cuckoo:

They aren't really doing anything. That is the part you made up. Plus Hollywood movies tend to portrey homosexuals as extremely depressing. Ever watch brokeback mountain? It was extremely depressing. All gay themed movies seem to be.

It seems to me that Hollywood is doing the opposite of what you claim.

But you know, go ahead and keep up your boogeyman theory. That is really plausible

I just think it's funny that he has failed every single attempt to present an argument, now he is insisting that vegetables understand physics and clearly hefe doesn't. I never recall reading Isaac Newton's third law of penises.

But like I said give them enough rope.

I find watching him sputter out incoherent kindergarten level insults to be hilarious. If this is what we are up against, no need to worry.

I just think it's funny that he has failed every single attempt to present an argument, now he is insisting that vegetables understand physics and clearly hefe doesn't. I never recall reading Isaac Newton's third law of penises.

I find watching him sputter out incoherent kindergarten level insults to be hilarious. If this is what we are up against, no need to worry.

Likely because there is no 'argument' to present.

you know wingers hate fact-based reality. it's not really surprising.

Likely because there is no 'argument' to present.
I haven't seen one that doesn't require the invention of a false scenario, an assumption, or a make believe paranoid boogeyman conspiracy, or "agenda".

It's really music to my ears.

Forum List

Back