The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

Pedro always makes a splash with a new team before he lets you down.

Red Sox, Mets, he wore out his welcome with both, its a matter of time with the Phils.

On annoucing, Reynolds sucks as bad as Morgan,another over analyizing idiot, although nobody can beat the king of bad broadcasting, Tim McCarver.

If the Twins don't sweep I think the Tigers clinch that.

Pedro always makes a splash with a new team before he lets you down.

Red Sox, Mets, he wore out his welcome with both, its a matter of time with the Phils.

On annoucing, Reynolds sucks as bad as Morgan,another over analyizing idiot, although nobody can beat the king of bad broadcasting, Tim McCarver.

If the Twins don't sweep I think the Tigers clinch that.

i like Morgan but cannot abide Buck or McCarver. They sound like they're trying to be great broadcaster voices when they are not. They push to hard and it's like nails on chalk. Especially during the '02 world series when I had to swallow that bitter defeat to the freakin rally monkey and Joe Buck bobbing Troy Glaus' knob the entire time.

Last edited:
Joe Buck sucks in both baseball & football.

My hate Joe Buck moment was from the Superbowl when he actted as if the Giants won a lottery to be there and he rooted for the Pats the entire game.

Although he also ruined a few Yankees World series in the 90s also.

Let's all just agree that McCarver is Rosie O'donnell's douche bag and leave it at that.

Tigers win 7-2, and can clinch their first division title for 22 years today at the CoPa..

Gotta run. I've got a ball game to go to!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

620px-Tiled_tigers_logo.JPG

Forum List

Back