The 2nd Amendment for dumbocrats

Sooo, now we're comparing AIRGUNS to the 2nd Amendment? I can't keep up...

I have an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

it is an arm

or are you saying that if someone developed a full auto

m-16 that ran on air

it would be ok

--LOL

I have an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! It even has a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.
It fired a .46 caliber ball at a velocity similar to that of a modern .45 ACP
LEARN SOMETHING WHY DON'T YOU?

Sooo, now we're comparing AIRGUNS to the 2nd Amendment? I can't keep up...!

Certainly, an airgun is an arm as that term is applied in the 2nd and air guns are in fact strictly controlled in some countries in the same manner as firearms. I see nothing in the 2nd which restricts coverage to "firearms", do you?

I have an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Don't shoot your eye out.

it is an arm

m-16 that ran on air

it would be ok

--LOL

I guess it would be ok IF state and federal courts and legislatures (including SCOTUS) say it's ok.

I have an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! It even has a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.

This: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fj5Aq7bz-tI]Benjamin Rogue .357 - The world's most powerful production air rifle - YouTube[/ame]

it is an arm

m-16 that ran on air

it would be ok

--LOL

I guess it would be ok IF state and federal courts and legislatures (including SCOTUS) say it's ok.

really

--LOL

you pretty much just Sluffed off the air rifle

as a toy

it is an arm

m-16 that ran on air

it would be ok

--LOL

really

--LOL

as a toy
Fully Automatic Pellet Gun | savethegun

Air Ordnance offers a U.S. made belt fed .22 Caliber pnuematic pellet gun! The gun is based on a re-engineered Tippmann 98C, and it feeds .22 Caliber pellets up to 12 rounds/second at speeds around 600 feet/second! It costs $550 and is fed from a 100 round belt/drum. It operates on CO2, nitrogen, and compressed air.

[ame=http://youtu.be/UbOCyMEFhyo]SMG 22 by Air-Ordnance.com - YouTube[/ame]

really

--LOL

as a toy

Air Ordnance offers a U.S. made belt fed .22 Caliber pnuematic pellet gun! The gun is based on a re-engineered Tippmann 98C, and it feeds .22 Caliber pellets up to 12 rounds/second at speeds around 600 feet/second! It costs $550 and is fed from a 100 round belt/drum. It operates on CO2, nitrogen, and compressed air.

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really

--LOL

as a toy

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bETTER HURRY THEY'LL BE BANNED SOON.

when they ban guns, just make yourself one of these

FILE0010-1.jpg

Forum List

Back