The 2nd Amendment for dumbocrats

when they ban guns, just make yourself one of these

FILE0010-1.jpg

or one of these

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xt3NuCbxSQQ]Richardson Industries "Guerilla Gun" Slam Fire 12 gauge Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

the Girandoni rifle was the assault rifle of the day

held 20 rounds ta boot

lakota would want that banned as well

according to her desired magazine ban

--LOL

they knew the technology existed and the future of weapons. libs try to make it sound like these guys never thought guns would evolve past a musket.

of course they knew firearms would evolve

they seen it happen

and they wanted the people to be able to keep up

with the firearms of the armies

I think my signature addresses that. BTW, I love shotguns...

so did the guy who just killed a bunch of people in NY

He loved shotguns? Did he use one to kill people? Do you mean NY or CT?

Uhm NY. are you that out of touch with what is going on in the world? why is it liberals never have a frigging clue about what is happening surrounding the what they are arguing against. amazing

Most Americans support tougher gun laws... Sorry.

Most Americans support laws which make it illegal to burn the US Flag... Sorry.

And if the flag could be used to mow down a classroom full of toddlers, you might have a point.

The distinction you are trying to make is irrelevant to the constitutional issue, sorry Joe.

BTW Jon Pertwee was the first Doctor I regularly watched, followed by Tom Baker and then Peter Davison.. lost track of it after that and only watched once in a blue moon thereafter. Baker was my fav.

The 2nd Amendment is an obsolete fossil from another time. It may have been fine when written - but contained zero forward thinking.

So then properly amend the U.S. Constitution to repeal the 2nd Amendment. What's the problem?

Oh, that's right, you can't get the votes because your part of the rare fringe nuts that 97% of America does not agree with...

The Rare Fringe nuts are the NRA saying we need to let crazy people buy guns because we might all have to fight the government some day.

Asshole when are you going to give some proof?>
Proof
Most Americans want tougher gun laws
NRA saying we need to let crazy people buy guns because we might all have to fight the government some day
LINKS YOU SON OF A GOD DAMN BITCH.

Most Americans support laws which make it illegal to burn the US Flag... Sorry.

And if the flag could be used to mow down a classroom full of toddlers, you might have a point.

The distinction you are trying to make is irrelevant to the constitutional issue, sorry Joe.

BTW Jon Pertwee was the first Doctor I regularly watched, followed by Tom Baker and then Peter Davison.. lost track of it after that and only watched once in a blue moon thereafter. Baker was my fav.

Well, the reboot is pretty awesome.

But anyway, the moment you can take your "legal" arguments to the parent of child killed at Newton and tell them why it was constitutionally imperative that Adam Lanza had easy access to a gun, you might have a point.

So then properly amend the U.S. Constitution to repeal the 2nd Amendment. What's the problem?

Oh, that's right, you can't get the votes because your part of the rare fringe nuts that 97% of America does not agree with...

The Rare Fringe nuts are the NRA saying we need to let crazy people buy guns because we might all have to fight the government some day.

Proof
NRA saying we need to let crazy people buy guns because we might all have to fight the government some day

Guy, when you get less unhinged, we can talk.

Again, the best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

Proof

He has NO proof - he's a troll just looking to get a reaction out of people. I realized this when early on he stated he couldn't care less about the gun issue one way or another. Then, he's going off about banning guns and how the nation is against them (even though all of the latest rulings by courts all over the nation is kicking the shit out of the anti-gun laws).

Just block him like I did. He's a self-admitted communist, he has 0 facts on any issue, and he's a troll just trying to get a reaction out of you.

they knew the technology existed and the future of weapons. libs try to make it sound like these guys never thought guns would evolve past a musket.

of course they knew firearms would evolve

they seen it happen

and they wanted the people to be able to keep up

with the firearms of the armies

Absolutely - why do you think they said "the right to bear ARMS" and not muskets or guns? Our founders fully intended the American people to have the same full arsenal of weapons that the United States military had.

Back when that was written, the cannon was one of the most powerful and sophisticated weapons of the era. Sadly, the idiot liberal dumbocrat has no idea how many citizens/farms owned cannons after we defeated the British.

At the end of the day - like everything else the idiot liberal dumbocrat says and does - this is a stupid debate. We have a Constitutional right to bear arms which has been upheld by every court in the land - including the Supreme Court.

Their lack of knowledge about the Constitution is and always as been, astounding.

Forum List

Back