The 2nd Civil War

All you ask is an oath of eternal loyalty?? LMAO!!

Of course, none of them would dare lie, would they?

Eternal loyalty? Are you kidding me?

Likely so.

The OP is just a child playing another online game.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
If I'm kidding him, I have a better plan in mind. And define how three guys at 19, 20, and 21 could be summed up by "a child".

Only a child would think that, after killing countless patriots, you expect the population (their families and friends) to forgive you and pay you taxes because they are slightly lower.

Only a child would think that, by making vague offers of lower taxes and restoration of rights (which I am waiting for you to enumerate), an independent population would stand against their own duly elected gov't.

Only a child would think that the veterans, the ones who will be the backbone of your forces or those against you, would follow a 20 year old against the largest military in the world, and against the gov't that, while far from perfect, has provided them with a better life than 99% of the planet enjoys.

Legitimacy cannot be imposed. It may work in Dungeons and Dragons and X-Box but it doesn't work in real life. Expect 100% resistance to anything you try shit-stain.

100% resistance?
Yes. Probably 110% since inevitably border skirmishes affect people on the other side of the border and in our interconnected world, what happens in Wisconsin is transmitted immediately to other parts of the nation. You won't be safe anywhere.

Yes. Soldiers (for one) are from all over the nation. Fort Hood isn't going to open it's gates and welcome you...they will just open fire and in 5 minutes...they will go back to their day...that's how long you'll last.
To lower taxes, restoration of rights, and the removal of a corrupt government that is completely loathed?
This is why the debate you challenged me to never got off the ground. You have no basis in reality. Seriously, you have zero idea of what you're talking about. None whatsoever.

You are what, 20? Ever bought anything online? There is often taxes involved. People are still going to pay those taxes...ON TOP OF whatever taxes you'll charge. What you're doing is imposing new taxes you ignorant sack of shit...not reducing taxes. For fuck's sake dick breath...grow a pair.

As for restoring rights..what rights are you going to restore. Name 10 specific rights you'll restore. I'd be surprised if you can name 5.

Finally the "corrupt government" actually employs about 10% of the nation (about 8 percent actually). Not counting the local, county and state governments. What you're actually doing is going to be plunging any economy you touch into total bedlam because a lot of people will be out of work. Are you going to have a DMV...a postal service...air traffic controllers...IRS auditors? These people have jobs--good jobs--that help fund the local economy. How you going to replace them?

And why we are on the subject of money..what are you going to use for money shitbrains? Greenbacks? Think there is going to be an influx of them coming in? Or will you use bitcoin? Your currency will be worthless--which will be appropriate since you're there already--but nobody will want whatever it is you're handing out. Think Amazon.com will take your kangaroo currency shit-stain? Do you think someone spending dollars to produce X, Y, or Z will be happy taking your Monopoly money as payment?

There is this thing called economics. What your currency is worth is largely tied to how much value people place on it. And, oh yeah, the South is one of the largest consumers of the North's dollars....when the spigot gets turned off and people are starving in the streets--because of you and the other 2 people using your screen name (kids--gotta love them)--what are you going to feed them with?

Scarcity and warfare go hand in hand. You're sitting here talking about elections....wake the fuck up junior. Martial law will be the only option for any occupying force as it has been for likely centuries.

Your arguments may hold up in your feeble head, but not in reality.

You're a fucking idiot. In the same way you have to smell rotten milk before you toss it out...I hope to hell you try something. It will be a perverse pleasure watching you fail.

I was not talking about online taxes, rather taxes paid to the state or fed. Maybe not state once most of a state is controlled, though. And yes, I will still use greenbacks. And guess what? Your stupidity goes in hand in hand with scarcity just as much as war. And of course there will still be federal jobs. Do you think I would outlaw a central government?

BTW, you have to capture enemy soldiers, and spirit them off to your head quarters, and then convince them to your paramilitary group. Also, remember that dumb firing against helicopters, and air-based vehicles is stupid! Use explosives against their tanks.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker taught me this!

100% resistance?
Yes. Probably 110% since inevitably border skirmishes affect people on the other side of the border and in our interconnected world, what happens in Wisconsin is transmitted immediately to other parts of the nation. You won't be safe anywhere.

Yes. Soldiers (for one) are from all over the nation. Fort Hood isn't going to open it's gates and welcome you...they will just open fire and in 5 minutes...they will go back to their day...that's how long you'll last.

This is why the debate you challenged me to never got off the ground. You have no basis in reality. Seriously, you have zero idea of what you're talking about. None whatsoever.

You are what, 20? Ever bought anything online? There is often taxes involved. People are still going to pay those taxes...ON TOP OF whatever taxes you'll charge. What you're doing is imposing new taxes you ignorant sack of shit...not reducing taxes. For fuck's sake dick breath...grow a pair.

As for restoring rights..what rights are you going to restore. Name 10 specific rights you'll restore. I'd be surprised if you can name 5.

Finally the "corrupt government" actually employs about 10% of the nation (about 8 percent actually). Not counting the local, county and state governments. What you're actually doing is going to be plunging any economy you touch into total bedlam because a lot of people will be out of work. Are you going to have a DMV...a postal service...air traffic controllers...IRS auditors? These people have jobs--good jobs--that help fund the local economy. How you going to replace them?

And why we are on the subject of money..what are you going to use for money shitbrains? Greenbacks? Think there is going to be an influx of them coming in? Or will you use bitcoin? Your currency will be worthless--which will be appropriate since you're there already--but nobody will want whatever it is you're handing out. Think Amazon.com will take your kangaroo currency shit-stain? Do you think someone spending dollars to produce X, Y, or Z will be happy taking your Monopoly money as payment?

There is this thing called economics. What your currency is worth is largely tied to how much value people place on it. And, oh yeah, the South is one of the largest consumers of the North's dollars....when the spigot gets turned off and people are starving in the streets--because of you and the other 2 people using your screen name (kids--gotta love them)--what are you going to feed them with?

Scarcity and warfare go hand in hand. You're sitting here talking about elections....wake the fuck up junior. Martial law will be the only option for any occupying force as it has been for likely centuries.

You're a fucking idiot. In the same way you have to smell rotten milk before you toss it out...I hope to hell you try something. It will be a perverse pleasure watching you fail.

I was not talking about online taxes, rather taxes paid to the state or fed. Maybe not state once most of a state is controlled, though. And yes, I will still use greenbacks. And guess what? Your stupidity goes in hand in hand with scarcity just as much as war. And of course there will still be federal jobs. Do you think I would outlaw a central government?

I have a simple question for you, Drake Roberts. What is the largest number of people you have ever been in charge of or led? Obviously not into battle. But how many people have you supervised at something or been in a position of leadership over?

All you ask is an oath of eternal loyalty?? LMAO!!

Of course, none of them would dare lie, would they?

Eternal loyalty? Are you kidding me?

There might be a few other stipulations. But my point is I'm not going to run around jailing every political opponent of mine from the US. If they refuse to join the new order, I'll then either boot them out of the country or charge them with treason.

That all sounds very generous. But the simple fact is that you will need them. You will have a military force (which I still have questions about) that you will have to control and prevent from looting and marauding. To think that you can also run the daily minutae of these cities is laughable. If you charge the leaders and remove them, you will have the entire population coming to you for everything. That will give you a choice of either killing them all or putting totally inexperienced people in charge. Neither option will work very well.

Also, every person in those cities and suburbs will likely have lost loved ones to your "army". Whatever oath they swear will not change that. If they know some of us who have weapons caches, they will gladly help us in exchange for a bit of vengeance.

Uh, Winter, the coin flips both ways. Do you believe those who lost family in service of the rebellion will be happy with the US? And notice I said that they could still hold office unless deemed necessary they were not fit to do it. The people with experience deemed to be friends of our rights and the rebellion would of course still be able to hold office, and teach a new generation about national economics and things like that.

Likely so.

The OP is just a child playing another online game.

If I'm kidding him, I have a better plan in mind. And define how three guys at 19, 20, and 21 could be summed up by "a child".

Only a child would think that, after killing countless patriots, you expect the population (their families and friends) to forgive you and pay you taxes because they are slightly lower.

Only a child would think that, by making vague offers of lower taxes and restoration of rights (which I am waiting for you to enumerate), an independent population would stand against their own duly elected gov't.

Only a child would think that the veterans, the ones who will be the backbone of your forces or those against you, would follow a 20 year old against the largest military in the world, and against the gov't that, while far from perfect, has provided them with a better life than 99% of the planet enjoys.

Exhibit 1: The American Revolution.

100% resistance?

Who is the stupid one, a troll with a god-complex, and delusions of grandeur, or a random face on the internets?

I am sure we are all amused to a certain degree by your insanity, however.

Doesn't the declaration of independence have a stipulation at the end, as to what rights have been removed? Or are we going to pretend that the founding deities had the exact same mindset as us 20 year old morons on USMB?

There might be a few other stipulations. But my point is I'm not going to run around jailing every political opponent of mine from the US. If they refuse to join the new order, I'll then either boot them out of the country or charge them with treason.

That all sounds very generous. But the simple fact is that you will need them. You will have a military force (which I still have questions about) that you will have to control and prevent from looting and marauding. To think that you can also run the daily minutae of these cities is laughable. If you charge the leaders and remove them, you will have the entire population coming to you for everything. That will give you a choice of either killing them all or putting totally inexperienced people in charge. Neither option will work very well.

Also, every person in those cities and suburbs will likely have lost loved ones to your "army". Whatever oath they swear will not change that. If they know some of us who have weapons caches, they will gladly help us in exchange for a bit of vengeance.

Uh, Winter, the coin flips both ways. Do you believe those who lost family in service of the rebellion will be happy with the US? And notice I said that they could still hold office unless deemed necessary they were not fit to do it. The people with experience deemed to be friends of our rights and the rebellion would of course still be able to hold office, and teach a new generation about national economics and things like that.

No it does not flip both ways.

If my sons die attacking the US, I will mourn their loss and grieve. But if my sons dies defending their home land and country, I will avenge them.

Plus, the people you want to run those cities you conquered will not have been part of the invading force. They will have been defending it.

That you think people will switch loyalties so quickly is naïve.

Your exhibit does not answer any of the three points I stated.

100% resistance?

See shit brains...you can't name the rights you're going to restore...

Online taxes are real money shit brains....and your hostages will still be paying them.

Still going to use Federal Reserve Notes? Really? And the Federal Reserve Bank is going to send you money? Are you that fucking insane? Money will be leaving your country and nothing will be coming in. You will be surrounded you ignorant piece of shit!!!

So there will still be tax collectors collecting taxes for the Washington government? Wow... and the people will pay that in addition to your taxes? Obviously that won't fly.

Don't worry about addressing these obvious shortcomings...you haven't thought about what it takes to be a man much less how to be a man...you have no answers and you have nothing.

I have a simple question for you, Drake Roberts. What is the largest number of people you have ever been in charge of or led? Obviously not into battle. But how many people have you supervised at something or been in a position of leadership over?

Clearly, Drake is the next Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Muhammad, or Hannibal. His military genius is without equal, even by these great minds. They had years of experience before displaying their tactics, Drake doesn't need experience.

BTW, you have to capture enemy soldiers, and spirit them off to your head quarters, and then convince them to your paramilitary group. Also, remember that dumb firing against helicopters, and air-based vehicles is stupid! Use explosives against their tanks.

Tanks? Good luck bringing tanks into heavily forested areas. And if I must fight tanks on open ground or where tanks can be used? IEDs or remote explosives, traps, etc. And if some tanks were to be captured, or some missile launchers, or anti-aircraft guns, I think helicopters might be doable if I'm careful.
BTW, have you heard my surrender policy? Take all armaments, equipment, most of the supplies (leave them enough for the march home), their officers, and send the basic infantry walking back to the nearest camp to face the rage of their superiors for getting their asses kicked and losing all of their valuable gear, or they can simply join me, or desert.

60ish.

Who is the stupid one, a troll with a god-complex, and delusions of grandeur, or a random face on the internets?

I am sure we are all amused to a certain degree by your insanity, however.

Incredibly amused. He can't identify what specific "rights" are in need of restoration which, if you believe junior...is the reason he is doing all of this

60ish.

Given your age, the leadership was fairly short-lived. And you think that somehow provides you with the skills to lead thousands? And to do so in unfamiliar territory and against the combined might of the US Gov't?

Yes, I think you are either delusional or a child.

No it does not flip both ways.

If my sons die attacking the US, I will mourn their loss and grieve. But if my sons dies defending their home land and country, I will avenge them.

Plus, the people you want to run those cities you conquered will not have been part of the invading force. They will have been defending it.

That you think people will switch loyalties so quickly is naïve.

At first I will use people who are loyal to the cause. After the war is over or it is clear we are winning, I will start to use people who have come to their senses.

Tanks? Good luck bringing tanks into heavily forested areas. And if I must fight tanks on open ground or where tanks can be used? IEDs or remote explosives, traps, etc. And if some tanks were to be captured, or some missile launchers, or anti-aircraft guns, I think helicopters might be doable if I'm careful.
BTW, have you heard my surrender policy? Take all armaments, equipment, most of the supplies (leave them enough for the march home), their officers, and send the basic infantry walking back to the nearest camp to face the rage of their superiors for getting their asses kicked and losing all of their valuable gear, or they can simply join me, or desert.

You will have little or no air power. This means your ground forces will be vulnerable to air strikes. In modern warfare, the best you can hope for is guerilla style skirmishes and then hope to blend back into the population.

Holding an area (as in making them swear an oath of eternal loyalty) will be virtually impossible with no air power.

So you're going to take cities but fight in the woods. Are there a lot of towns with forests in the middle of the city?

BTW, have you heard my surrender policy?
You should practice it...it will be the one functional aspect of your army.

Take all armaments, equipment, most of the supplies (leave them enough for the march home), their officers, and send the basic infantry walking back to the nearest camp to face the rage of their superiors for getting their asses kicked and losing all of their valuable gear, or they can simply join me, or desert.

blue-smiley-hand-pointing-finger-stock-image-points-up-31904982.jpg

Have you heard their policy on surrender? "nuts"

Forum List

Back