The 3 additional factors to worry Trump acolytes in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senate boundaries aren't changed by the census and reapportionment.

Moron....Re-Read my O/P or have a grown up explain it to you .....

Where the hell did I say in my O/P that the census ONLY affected the senate?

So you're telling us again, that, once again. Trump has no path to the White House

It all depends on hos much more kool-aid Trump's cult members will keep drinking.....

Try to cut down on your kool-aid rations, Frankie......LMAO

You forgot to mention that the dems are getting much better at "vote harvesting" too.

Democrats don't have to cheat to win elections. They've been winning the popular vote in both the House and the Presidency for years. The ONLY way for Republicans to win is to gerrymander all of the Dems into or two Districts, and leave the Republicans in the rest. Or to surpress the votes of the people who "don't matter" and won't fight back. The poor and the elderly.

You forgot to mention that the dems are getting much better at "vote harvesting" too.

Democrats don't have to cheat to win elections. They've been winning the popular vote in both the House and the Presidency for years. The ONLY way for Republicans to win is to gerrymander all of the Dems into or two Districts, and leave the Republicans in the rest. Or to surpress the votes of the people who "don't matter" and won't fight back. The poor and the elderly.
Why not move to Venuezla?

They just keep handing Trump plenty of avenues to attack from. I mean, they're now pro-political censorship,

Trump Says 'Saturday Night' Should Be 'Tested In Court' Over ... - Forbes

Defending SNL from angry tweets is one of the most pressing issues of our time.

No you eternal moron...........It is YOUR fucked up party that wants censorship from the Mueller final report to keep tax returns secret.......Apply a few more brain cells
Tax returns? Let me know when Trump broke the law with keeping his tax returns out of the public eye, okay, nat?

Ohhhh, don't be too sure of yourself, darling. There are shenanigans being played from both parties, always have been.

Tax returns? Let me know when Trump broke the law with keeping his tax returns out of the public eye, okay, nat?

Never even dawns on you that Trump LIED when he said he'd release his tax returns after the 100 year "audit"??

LMAO

Never even dawns on you that Trump LIED when he said he'd release his tax returns after the 100 year "audit"??

LMAO

President Trump didn't "lie", he just listened to the people- who told him loud and clear that they didn't want to see the returns.

LMAO
So you're not refuting that no laws were broken, okay....now go pound sand

I wrote "additional factors" in the thread's title because only an idiot would shrug off the unfavorable ratings of Trump's performance AND the mounting legal quagmires facing Trump, his family members and his chosen, crooked and indicted staff.

But, in ADDITION to the above problems, consider these:

1. The economy was strongest in the first quarter of 2018........Yet, we all clearly saw how last November's elections turned out.

2. The dominance of republican controlled state legislature has considerably shrunk.....Bear in mind that 2020 is ALSO a census year and the gerrymandering of districts is about to be drastically changed.

3. The GOP is SHRINKING....sure, the solidarity has grown among older, white males who have gone for Trump in fear of their loss of status.....but the base is comprised by much fewer voters.......The University of Virginia Center for Politics detailed in 2018, party registration and found that there were nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans.

Bottom line is this: The economy is slowing down, even after the HUGE tax cuts that Trump gave to the wealthy class.......the expectation of a strong economy in the last quarters of 2020 during the election is NOT that rosy.
Plus, the GOP is shrinking and moribund....and the handful of states whose electoral college votes narrowly gave Trump the oval office, have changed their opinion after the false promises of the demagogue-in-chief have proven unfulfilled.

Happy days ahead.
Trump benefitted from a perfect storm in the Electoral College in 2016

He is unlikely to repeat it

In 2020 I'm worried that the White House may run out of wall space to display all of Trump's WINS!!

I wrote "additional factors" in the thread's title because only an idiot would shrug off the unfavorable ratings of Trump's performance AND the mounting legal quagmires facing Trump, his family members and his chosen, crooked and indicted staff.

But, in ADDITION to the above problems, consider these:

1. The economy was strongest in the first quarter of 2018........Yet, we all clearly saw how last November's elections turned out.

2. The dominance of republican controlled state legislature has considerably shrunk.....Bear in mind that 2020 is ALSO a census year and the gerrymandering of districts is about to be drastically changed.

3. The GOP is SHRINKING....sure, the solidarity has grown among older, white males who have gone for Trump in fear of their loss of status.....but the base is comprised by much fewer voters.......The University of Virginia Center for Politics detailed in 2018, party registration and found that there were nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans.

Bottom line is this: The economy is slowing down, even after the HUGE tax cuts that Trump gave to the wealthy class.......the expectation of a strong economy in the last quarters of 2020 during the election is NOT that rosy.
Plus, the GOP is shrinking and moribund....and the handful of states whose electoral college votes narrowly gave Trump the oval office, have changed their opinion after the false promises of the demagogue-in-chief have proven unfulfilled.

Happy days ahead.

hE29F571E

Yep, they don't have to cheat, but they do...go figure.

Still haven’t settled the GOP cheating scandal in NC

Still haven't settled the DNC cheating scandal in 2016.

There was no DNC cheating scandal in 2016.

There was no DNC cheating scandal in 2016.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the facts. The DNC colluded with Ukraine- and they have tapes.

IMHO, President Trump should extradite anyone Ukraine wants in their investigation of the Democrat Party.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

Senate boundaries aren't changed by the census and reapportionment.

Moron....Re-Read my O/P or have a grown up explain it to you .....

Where the hell did I say in my O/P that the census ONLY affected the senate?

I don't know where the person you're replying to went to school but the census doesn't affect any senate seat. The senate is a state wide vote. The constitution requires that all states have the same number of senators, which is two, no matter the state population.

It's the House of Reps that is very much affected by the census. Districts for the House of Reps are based on population. The redistricting will be done because of the census. It always is.

The census doesn't have anything to do with any senate seat since it's a state wide election and every state has 2 senators no matter their population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back