The 3 additional factors to worry Trump acolytes in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to mention that the dems are getting much better at "vote harvesting" too.

Democrats don't have to cheat to win elections. They've been winning the popular vote in both the House and the Presidency for years. The ONLY way for Republicans to win is to gerrymander all of the Dems into or two Districts, and leave the Republicans in the rest. Or to surpress the votes of the people who "don't matter" and won't fight back. The poor and the elderly.

Yep, they don't have to cheat, but they do...go figure.
Still haven’t settled the GOP cheating scandal in NC

Still haven't settled the DNC cheating scandal in 2016.

There was no DNC cheating scandal in 2016.

Sure, does Bernie know that?

Democrats don't have to cheat to win elections. They've been winning the popular vote in both the House and the Presidency for years. The ONLY way for Republicans to win is to gerrymander all of the Dems into or two Districts, and leave the Republicans in the rest. Or to surpress the votes of the people who "don't matter" and won't fight back. The poor and the elderly.

Sure, does Bernie know that

Considering that Sanders conceded graciously and support Clinton’s candidacy, throughout, I would say he absolutely knew that going into to convention because he said so.

You keep telling these lies about the Clinton campaign to cover the criminal actions of the Trump campaign.

I wrote "additional factors" in the thread's title because only an idiot would shrug off the unfavorable ratings of Trump's performance AND the mounting legal quagmires facing Trump, his family members and his chosen, crooked and indicted staff.

But, in ADDITION to the above problems, consider these:

1. The economy was strongest in the first quarter of 2018........Yet, we all clearly saw how last November's elections turned out.

2. The dominance of republican controlled state legislature has considerably shrunk.....Bear in mind that 2020 is ALSO a census year and the gerrymandering of districts is about to be drastically changed.

3. The GOP is SHRINKING....sure, the solidarity has grown among older, white males who have gone for Trump in fear of their loss of status.....but the base is comprised by much fewer voters.......The University of Virginia Center for Politics detailed in 2018, party registration and found that there were nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans.

Bottom line is this: The economy is slowing down, even after the HUGE tax cuts that Trump gave to the wealthy class.......the expectation of a strong economy in the last quarters of 2020 during the election is NOT that rosy.
Plus, the GOP is shrinking and moribund....and the handful of states whose electoral college votes narrowly gave Trump the oval office, have changed their opinion after the false promises of the demagogue-in-chief have proven unfulfilled.

Happy days ahead.

I stopped reading @ "I wrote "additional factors" in the thread's title because only an idiot would shrug off" You'll notice this NAT4900 guy consistently leads his threads with "blah blah blah, and only an idiot would deny it.".........Kicker is he's consistently and idiot to suggest it. That and the rest of his threads are just run-on about nothing.

Considering that Sanders conceded graciously and support Clinton’s candidacy, throughout, I would say he absolutely knew that going into to convention because he said so.

You keep telling these lies about the Clinton campaign to cover the criminal actions of the Trump campaign.

Yea, weird the things one will do for money....dumbass.

I don’t know where conservatives get this fable about the 2016 Democratic nomination

Hillary received the most popular votes
Hillary received the most delegates
Hillary won the most states
Bernie only won caucus states

It wasn’t even close

I don’t know where conservatives get this fable about the 2016 Democratic nomination

It wasn’t even close

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

It wasn’t even close

Yet she cheated...go figure.

It wasn’t even close

And to help those that are still either ignorant or in denial.
https://nypost.com/2016/07/22/leaked-emails-show-how-democrats-screwed-sanders/

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

Go figure....even with Comey helping Trump..............LMAO

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.

It wasn’t even close
Hillary learned when Obama stole votes from her in 2008.

It wasn’t even close

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

One of the closest in history and one of the few where the candidate who won the popular vote lost the election

I wrote "additional factors" in the thread's title because only an idiot would shrug off the unfavorable ratings of Trump's performance AND the mounting legal quagmires facing Trump, his family members and his chosen, crooked and indicted staff.

But, in ADDITION to the above problems, consider these:

1. The economy was strongest in the first quarter of 2018........Yet, we all clearly saw how last November's elections turned out.

2. The dominance of republican controlled state legislature has considerably shrunk.....Bear in mind that 2020 is ALSO a census year and the gerrymandering of districts is about to be drastically changed.

3. The GOP is SHRINKING....sure, the solidarity has grown among older, white males who have gone for Trump in fear of their loss of status.....but the base is comprised by much fewer voters.......The University of Virginia Center for Politics detailed in 2018, party registration and found that there were nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans.

Bottom line is this: The economy is slowing down, even after the HUGE tax cuts that Trump gave to the wealthy class.......the expectation of a strong economy in the last quarters of 2020 during the election is NOT that rosy.
Plus, the GOP is shrinking and moribund....and the handful of states whose electoral college votes narrowly gave Trump the oval office, have changed their opinion after the false promises of the demagogue-in-chief have proven unfulfilled.

Happy days ahead.
Grasping at straws, the most popular pastime of the Democrats nowadays. Let's destroy each premise individually:
  1. The mid-terms were NOT the enormous "Blue Wave" you said was certain. There was a blue trickle, commensurate with historical precedent.
  2. State legislatures change color with the breeze, and being local they are the most "platform based". They are not, and have never been a solid indicator of Federal outcomes.
  3. Predicting elections based on voter registration has never been accurate, and now, more than ever before, Dems are pulling the other lever... They don't tell bullies like you, because they don't want to hear your mindless rants.
So, though your current rant is slightly more creative than screaming "COLLUSION", it's still a steaming load of crap. Keep trying, though!

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.

Comey helped Trump?? Not hardly.

Oh and what happened to your claim of Russian Collusion??

Guess that's a lie as well.

Trump could not have won without Putin and Comey

LMAO He won without either one.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple. A sheeple who believes what the left tells you to believe.

Sucks to be you.

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

You really are a lefty loon sheeple. A sheeple who believes what the left tells you to believe.

Sucks to be you.

Facts prove otherwise
Trump was down eight points before the Comey investigation, two points afterwards

Trump used Russian provided propaganda throughout his campaign

Yet she lost.

Not even close.

Sucks to be you.

Facts prove otherwise
Trump was down eight points before the Comey investigation, two points afterwards

Sure and Comey did exactly what he said he was going to do. So shoot him.

Hitlery lost. Trump won.

She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen. She, like you, believed the talking heads, pundits and polls. Surprise.

Sucks to be you.

Facts prove otherwise

Sure and Comey did exactly what he said he was going to do. So shoot him.

Hitlery lost. Trump won.

She ran the worst campaign I've ever seen. She, like you, believed the talking head, pundits and polls. Surprise.

She basically beat herself. Wonder woman she ain't.
Strangely, Comey did not release the fact that Trumps involvement with Russia was under FBI investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back