The abortion issue troubles me mightily

The rightist are so concerned about the unborn their party refuses to fund medical care for them...
I don't see any of them going untreated, sweetheart.
Yeah you evidently have not seen the budget that is attached to the tax plan.....Yet care for the unborn is being compromised by the rightist desire to end affordable healthcare(act), cut medicaid and now Trump wants to end welfare as we know it....Yeah, such compassion for the wee ones....
Budgets? Show me a baby that has been turned away.

Partial-Birth_Abortion.jpg

Those who support the legality of abortion do not seek to force anything on anyone.

Those who are against the legality actively seek to control others, and the full heat of their wrath falls on the poor and working class.

Except for the part where they force death. Death upon what is by every single scientific definition, life. Human life. You can’t say it isn’t, just as much as you can’t say a cocoon isn’t life. Just because you refuse to humanize with something you can’t see. Because you want to put a fiscal price on human life. Because you want to see the world as a pie, and decide that the more people are in it, the smaller piece of the pie you get. It’s uncomfortable, but it’s the truth. It isn’t caring to lead women to do this, it isn’t freeing, that’s just how you have to justify it. And in an age when birth control is more effective, cheaper, as easily obtainable, and easier to use as toothpaste, there’s no reason for us to be using abortion as birth control.

The rightist are so concerned about the unborn their party refuses to fund medical care for them...
Yeah you evidently have not seen the budget that is attached to the tax plan.....Yet care for the unborn is being compromised by the rightist desire to end affordable healthcare(act), cut medicaid and now Trump wants to end welfare as we know it....Yeah, such compassion for the wee ones....
Illegal immigrants are denied prenatal care if poor as are many other.
CHIP funds to run out this month, ngo funding since Oct.
Medicaid funding reduced in states that are GOP.
The president’s fiscal year 2018 budget proposal called for massive cuts to the social safety net, including food stamps, Social Security disability insurance benefits and the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program.Trump administration weighing executive order on welfare
SENATE REPUBLICANS HAVE given up on trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act for now, but that doesn’t mean they’re done messing with health care. Their 2018 budget proposal paves the way for a $1.5 trillion tax cut to be offset by massive cuts to Medicaid and Medicare, according to Senate Democrats who are sounding the alarm.Senate Republicans Are Coming for Medicare and Medicaid, This Time Through Tax Reform
You people going to live in yer cage and play ignorant to what the GOP is wanting and will do?

The president’s fiscal year 2018 budget proposal called for massive cuts to the social safety net, including food stamps, Social Security disability insurance benefits and the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program.Trump administration weighing executive order on welfare
SENATE REPUBLICANS HAVE given up on trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act for now, but that doesn’t mean they’re done messing with health care. Their 2018 budget proposal paves the way for a $1.5 trillion tax cut to be offset by massive cuts to Medicaid and Medicare, according to Senate Democrats who are sounding the alarm.Senate Republicans Are Coming for Medicare and Medicaid, This Time Through Tax Reform
You people going to live in yer cage and play ignorant to what the GOP is wanting and will do?
Sorry dude, show me the baby that was denied care. You can't do it.

Bring me another one, this one is too small, eh.

It’s these retrograde psycho-sexual fantasies you fundie cranks are burdened with.
From Chapter II of her 1920 book Woman and the New Race, Margaret Sanger states the following:

So, too, with woman’s struggle for emancipation. Women in all lands and all ages have instinctively desired family limitation. Usually this desire has been laid to economic pressure. Frequently the pressure has existed, but the driving force behind woman’s aspiration toward freedom has lain deeper. It has asserted itself among the rich and among the poor, among the intelligent and the unintelligent. It has been manifested in such horrors as infanticide, child abandonment and abortion.

Right, live with your myopic bull fucking shit storm you think is justifiable...

Right, live with your myopic bull fucking shit storm you think is justifiable...
Please don't cry. I hate it when women cry.

Forum List

Back