The abuse of Greta

Got a link to her history?
I'm really curious to find out what happened to her over a 16 year stretch that made her an expert on climate change.

Never claimed she was an expert. Neither does she. She is a voice of those who are going to inherit this Earth. I do know one thing. Nobody....NOBODY...on this site is an expert. We quote experts (some of whom have more kudos than others on the subject), but nobody on here is a climate scientist as far as I know. There might be the odd scientist, but I don't know who they are...and whether they're experts in climate, who knows?

Got a link to her history?
I'm really curious to find out what happened to her over a 16 year stretch that made her an expert on climate change.

Never claimed she was an expert. Neither does she. She is a voice of those who are going to inherit this Earth. I do know one thing. Nobody....NOBODY...on this site is an expert. We quote experts (some of whom have more kudos than others on the subject), but nobody on here is a climate scientist as far as I know. There might be the odd scientist, but I don't know who they are...and whether they're experts in climate, who knows?

Climate changes
But yet no one on earth can prove that mans co2 out put is the culprit ... The UN is the wrong place to have any type of discussion about the climate because UN officals have stated its all really about wealth redistribution

Dont you bitch that youre poor and working hard to better yer lot in life ?
Let the lefttards and the watermelon cult have thier way and i promise you a lot of you will find out what crushing poverty truly is

Think its ok for a young person to speak in support of what they believe to be true, your not required too believe it your self. why would many of you treat a child in such an unkind manner.

Okay to speak what they believe, sure. Okay to lecture world leaders as though her hysteria is supposed to be the only thing that means anything? No. Okay for her parents to generate this sort of mental and emotional trauma and then promote her into the spotlight? Not even close.

Why would YOU treat a child in such an unkind manner as to use her as a human shield instead of strapping on a pair and saying what you want said yourself?
Also wrong to brainwash kids like this, and tell them that the ideology that is being pumped into them is SCIENCE. It isn't science. Her #1 message in that Hitleresque spasm was that we shouldn't have money.

Hello, she's a rich, PURE aryan Swede, the daughter of a Nobel prize winner and a swedish entertainment icon, who admits she's mentally ill and has had multiple audiences with world leaders and financiers.....and we are supposed to stop what we're doing and do what she tells us?

No thanks. She's not the daughter of the massah. She's a hysterical and mentally ill child that should be removed and placed in an institution, along with her whackadoodle parents.
Another Hitler comparison

Do you guys have any decency? She is a child who supports the environment

She is a political activist making a political move, and getting pushback from her political enemies.

That you want her treated with kid, is just you using her being a child, for partisan political purposes.

You are a coward.
She is a child

Conservatives need to learn the difference

Climate changes
But yet no one on earth can prove that mans co2 out put is the culprit ... The UN is the wrong place to have any type of discussion about the climate because UN officals have stated its all really about wealth redistribution

Dont you bitch that your poor and working hard to better yer lot in life ?
Let the lefttards and the watermelon cult have thier way and i promise you a lot of you will find out what crushing poverty truly is

Actually, the science is in.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
What we can't believe is that you would use a child to speak for you. Man up CHUMP! Or, do you hide behind your kids too!

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’
that is nothing but comedy
a kid reading from a script about world leaders /climate change/etc
you can't make up dumbshit like that

Climate changes
You sure about that, professor? Who taught you that?

But yet no one on earth can prove that mans co2 out put is the culprit .
Embarrassing lie....

So youre the only one on earth holding back the irrefutable scientific proof that mans co2 output is changing the global climate...shouldn't you tell someone
Damn that is stupid.

Read the IPCC report. Or don't. I don't debate with denier fools. I only mock them.

Think its ok for a young person to speak in support of what they believe to be true, your not required too believe it your self. why would many of you treat a child in such an unkind manner.

Okay to speak what they believe, sure. Okay to lecture world leaders as though her hysteria is supposed to be the only thing that means anything? No. Okay for her parents to generate this sort of mental and emotional trauma and then promote her into the spotlight? Not even close.

Why would YOU treat a child in such an unkind manner as to use her as a human shield instead of strapping on a pair and saying what you want said yourself?
Also wrong to brainwash kids like this, and tell them that the ideology that is being pumped into them is SCIENCE. It isn't science. Her #1 message in that Hitleresque spasm was that we shouldn't have money.

Hello, she's a rich, PURE aryan Swede, the daughter of a Nobel prize winner and a swedish entertainment icon, who admits she's mentally ill and has had multiple audiences with world leaders and financiers.....and we are supposed to stop what we're doing and do what she tells us?

No thanks. She's not the daughter of the massah. She's a hysterical and mentally ill child that should be removed and placed in an institution, along with her whackadoodle parents.

She is a political activist making a political move, and getting pushback from her political enemies.

That you want her treated with kid, is just you using her being a child, for partisan political purposes.

You are a coward.
She is a child

Conservatives need to learn the difference

Being used and abused by adults who wanna be on the right side of authoritarian wealth redistribution

Derp
greta.jpg

Climate changes
You sure about that, professor? Who taught you that?

But yet no one on earth can prove that mans co2 out put is the culprit .
Embarrassing lie....

So youre the only one on earth holding back the irrefutable scientific proof that mans co2 output is changing the global climate...shouldn't you tell someone
Damn that is stupid.

Read the IPCC report. Or don't. I don't debate with denier fools. I only mock them.
I dont deny that the climate changes..it has since the dawn of earth ....I also dont deny the fact that their is no scientific proof that man is the culprit...denier of science is a label that belongs to your dumbed down low IQ wealth redistribution cult ...

She's a genius and the child of genius. Her Asperger's is part of that. She is far from the brainwashed child you wish to portray her as. Yeah, she's 16..and taking it over the top...16 is a good age for that. Her message is simplistic and bombastic...and not as nuanced as it could be. So what? At least she is on the right side of history..unlike the knee-jerk deniers.
I happen to be uninterested in why climate is changing..I think more focus should be on planning for it---but, if just for the spectacle alone..I'm grateful to her.

But by all means continue to mock a young woman who, quite likely, has already made more of an impact on the world than you ever will...at 16.

Definition of *genius* is not "anybody who agrees with my insane ideology*. Likewise, not all aspergers are geniuses. Some of them are just cuckoo.

You poor progressives and your mindless worship of genes.......

You are a coward.
I'll say this..I doubt that she would have it any other way. Your side IS the enemy, as far as she is concerned..and I'm sure that she thinks your side is evil..and that your side's dithering on the subject of climate change is criminal.

I imagine she expects every foulness you can imagine is going to be directed her way. This girl is not a passive victim..she has powerful allies...and can give as good as she gets.

She's a genius and the child of genius. Her Asperger's is part of that. She is far from the brainwashed child you wish to portray her as. Yeah, she's 16..and taking it over the top...16 is a good age for that. Her message is simplistic and bombastic...and not as nuanced as it could be. So what? At least she is on the right side of history..unlike the knee-jerk deniers.
I happen to be uninterested in why climate is changing..I think more focus should be on planning for it---but, if just for the spectacle alone..I'm grateful to her.

But by all means continue to mock a young woman who, quite likely, has already made more of an impact on the world than you ever will...at 16.

Definition of *genius* is not "anybody who agrees with my insane ideology*. Likewise, not all aspergers are geniuses. Some of them are just cuckoo.

You poor progressives and your mindless worship of genes.......
As if I'm a Progressive...LOL!
BTW..she just was awarded the 'alternative' Nobel..for her activism. Which is cool..cause now her and her Dad can bond over their global recognition of their genius.

Greta Thunberg wins 'alternative Nobel' for environmental work

“I’m deeply grateful for being one of the recipients of this great honour,” said Thunberg, in New York for the UN general assembly. “But of course, it is not me who is the winner. I am part of a global movement of school children, youth and adults of all ages who have decided to act in defence of our living planet. I share this award with them.”
Thunberg and her fellow laureates will each receive 1m Swedish krona (£83,000) to further their work in addition to long-term support that includes help and protection for those “whose lives and liberty are in danger”.

Announcing the laureates in Stockholm, Ole von Uexkull, executive director of the Right Livelihood Foundation, said: “With the 2019 Right Livelihood award, we honour four practical visionaries whose leadership has empowered millions of people to defend their inalienable rights and to strive for a liveable future for all on planet Earth.”

Forum List

Back