The ACLU Is Anything But American

Mudmissile is apparently too stupid to go look at the 'latest reputation received' section of his user CP.

What a fucking maroon! :rofl:

I said you indirectly called Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. And you did. Of course you are free to recant the comment you made that anyone who thinks separation is in the Constitution is a dipshit... if you have the balls.

Also, I have not sent you one single PM today. I did however, send you exactly one PM yesterday. Why you would lie about that God only knows.

You neg-repped me six times in only a few mins.

Hope it was worth it to you cuz you're about to go byebye

How is that possible?
You rep, then delete it in your cp, then repeat

Many forums consider it harassment and do not allow it

You neg-repped me six times in only a few mins.

Hope it was worth it to you cuz you're about to go byebye

How is that possible?

As far as I know it's still allowed here. That is until Mudmissile cries like a fucking bitch about it. :lol:

Also, all anyone has to do to put an end to it's 'harassing' impact is disable PM notifications of reps. I honestly don't know why anyone would ever want that enabled regardless.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

How is that possible?

As far as I know it's still allowed here. That is until Mudmissile cries like a fucking bitch about it. :lol:

Also, all anyone has to do to put an end to it's 'harassing' impact is disable PM notifications of reps. I honestly don't know why anyone would ever want that enabled regardless.

Not everyone is a butt-reaming asshole like you.

They don't need to disable their PMs because most of us like to hear from out friends in private.

Not everyone is a butt-reaming asshole like you.

They don't need to disable their PMs because most of us like to hear from out friends in private.

Always the fucking moron you are.

I didn't say you had to disable PM's. I said disable PM notification of reps. That's a different check box dipshit. :thup:

How is that possible?

Gumby started a thread outlawing it, but I doubt you saw it. One of his many meltdown threads. Who knows if it is still a rule or not?

How is that possible?

Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

is sending multiple PM messages to cause someone to believe they've been multi-negged and harass them considered a violation?

Who claimed it was a war memorial?

The City of San Diego, but only only after the 1989 suit was filed. Prior to that it was listed on official maps as the "Mt. Soledad Easter Cross". In addition the City held not one ceremony to ever honor veterans at the site between 1954 (when the cross was erected) and 1989 (when the suit was originally filed).

>>>>

If he'd bothered to read my linked timeline or your posted timeline, he would have known that already. But mudwhistle is playing dense right now.....thus my laughing reply. I'm on to his little passive aggressive game.

I don't think he reads links that don't come from far right loon websites. They might actually make him consider reality.

Did I seriously see him link Consevipedia as some kind of proof of an assertion?

:lol:

Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

is sending multiple PM messages to cause someone to believe they've been multi-negged and harass them considered a violation?

Probably to a pussy like Mudmissile.

the irony of course is that he's neg'd me at least 3 times as many times as I've neg'd him over the past month or so.

The City of San Diego, but only only after the 1989 suit was filed. Prior to that it was listed on official maps as the "Mt. Soledad Easter Cross". In addition the City held not one ceremony to ever honor veterans at the site between 1954 (when the cross was erected) and 1989 (when the suit was originally filed).

>>>>

If he'd bothered to read my linked timeline or your posted timeline, he would have known that already. But mudwhistle is playing dense right now.....thus my laughing reply. I'm on to his little passive aggressive game.

I don't think he reads links that don't come from far right loon websites. They might actually make him consider reality.

Did I seriously see him link Consevipedia as some kind of proof of an assertion?

:lol:
No less reliable then anywhere else.

the irony of course is that he's neg'd me at least 3 times as many times as I've neg'd him over the past month or so.

Not true, maybe 1.25 to 1.

As usual, you're lying.

After all, you started it.

Besides, I was told you loved it. Like S&M

As usual, you're lying.

LOL! So you consider yourself a sadist. Big surprise!

As usual, you're lying.

LOL! So you consider yourself a sadist. Big surprise!
No. Not my bag.

Must be yours. Only time you find humor is at someone else's expense you shriveled up prune. Figuratively speaking that is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back