The ACLU Is Anything But American

Tell me first about what Thomas Jefferson meant when he said separation of church and state.

He didn't actually use that phrase verbatim. But he did say that the US Constitution establishes a wall of separation. So when you say that only dipshits think separation is in the US Constitution, you are indirectly calling Thomas Jefferson a dipshit.

I've already explained this to you several times. However you seem to lack the mental ability to grasp what should be a very simple, logical concept. Furthermore, when you made that comment initially, you did not qualify in any way what you meant by 'separation', therefore your attempts to now interject that into the argument qualifies as a cowardly backpedal fail.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I know you explained it and I also showed that not only wasn't the word separation in the constitution but nether was the meaning you asserted.

Thomas Jefferson feared a relgion that was state sponsored like the Catholic church was years ago. He didn't say that religion must be completely removed from our documents and our buildings. He feared laws that favored one religion over another as in Theocracies in Islamic nations.

Last edited:
In what way were they used?

As an attempt to bypass a lawsuit for a Christian religious symbol being on Public Property.

(Glad to explain the obvious to you)

Who claimed it was a war memorial?

The City of San Diego, but only only after the 1989 suit was filed. Prior to that it was listed on official maps as the "Mt. Soledad Easter Cross". In addition the City held not one ceremony to ever honor veterans at the site between 1954 (when the cross was erected) and 1989 (when the suit was originally filed).

>>>>

Tell me first about what Thomas Jefferson meant when he said separation of church and state.

He didn't actually use that phrase verbatim. But he did say that the US Constitution establishes a wall of separation. So when you say that only dipshits think separation is in the US Constitution, you are indirectly calling Thomas Jefferson a dipshit.

I've already explained this to you several times. However you seem to lack the mental ability to grasp what should be a very simple, logical concept. Furthermore, when you made that comment initially, you did not qualify in any way what you meant by 'separation', therefore your attempts to now interject that into the argument qualifies as a cowardly backpedal fail.

I know you explained it and I also showed that not only wasn't the word separation in the constitution but nether was the meaning you asserted.

Still lying like a rug hey fuckstick?

How about you go ahead and quote where I asserted any meaning whatsoever. :thup:

My only assertion is that you indirectly called Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. And you did.

Fucking deal with it pussy.

How about you go ahead and quote where I asserted any meaning whatsoever. :thup:

My only assertion is that you indirectly called Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. And you did.

Pussy?????

First of all I never said TJ was a dipshit so that makes you a liar.

Second of all I'm not the pussy that sends out a bunch of nasty PMs then turns his off like a weak assed little bitch.

Can't handle what I might send back?

Crybaby.

Your point has been deep-sixed so all you're left with is flinging shit from your cage or disappearing for several hours cuz the tables have been turned on you all of the sudden

:lmao:

Tell me again how the 1st Amendment applies to beauty pageants. That was a hoot. :thup:
An intentional oversimplification.

You're not so good at this when you don't have anyone else around to back you up.

Your forte is insults, not proving your point it seems.

How can you INTENTIONALLY oversimplify something that is simply not true? I guess if you are mudwhistle, you can. :eusa_whistle:

As an attempt to bypass a lawsuit for a Christian religious symbol being on Public Property.

(Glad to explain the obvious to you)

The City of San Diego, but only only after the 1989 suit was filed. Prior to that it was listed on official maps as the "Mt. Soledad Easter Cross". In addition the City held not one ceremony to ever honor veterans at the site between 1954 (when the cross was erected) and 1989 (when the suit was originally filed).

>>>>

If he'd bothered to read my linked timeline or your posted timeline, he would have known that already. But mudwhistle is playing dense right now.....thus my laughing reply. I'm on to his little passive aggressive game.

>>>>

If he'd bothered to read my linked timeline or your posted timeline, he would have known that already. But mudwhistle is playing dense right now.....thus my laughing reply. I'm on to his little passive aggressive game.

He may be confused about which cross as he referenced one out in the desert which isn't the Mt. Soledad cross.

>>>>

Last edited:

Pussy?????

Second of all I'm not the pussy that sends out a bunch of nasty PMs then turns his off like a weak assed little bitch.

Crybaby.

I said you indirectly called Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. And you did. Of course you are free to recant the comment you made that anyone who thinks separation is in the Constitution is a dipshit... if you have the balls.

Also, I have not sent you one single PM today. I did however, send you exactly one PM yesterday. Why you would lie about that God only knows.

Pussy?????

Crybaby.

I said you indirectly called Thomas Jefferson a dipshit. And you did. Of course you are free to recant the comment you made that anyone who thinks separation is in the Constitution is a dipshit... if you have the balls.

Also, I have not sent you one single PM today. I did however, send you exactly one PM yesterday. Why you would lie about that God only knows.

You neg-repped me six times in only a few mins.

Hope it was worth it to you cuz you're about to go byebye

Pussy?????

Crybaby.

Oh noes! Please don't put me on ignore. I don't know how I could get along if you did. :rofl:

>>>>

He may be confused about which cross as he referenced one out in the desert which isn't the Mt. Soledad cross.

>>>>

I was confused, which is why I asked for clarification.

Pussy?????

Crybaby.

How is that possible?

How is that possible?

I have no idea hun.

7 times so far.

Guess he got the password.

Forum List

Back