The Ad That Ran During The Dem Debate That Has Ocasio-Cortez Outraged

You mean half of what we were spending during 8 years of Hussein and 8 years of Clinton?

Boy that Reagan had some power, didn't he?

I have noticed that, according to some posters on here, the democrats apparently ceased to exist as a political power sometime during the 80's.
That has to do with the Republican filibuster rule they have now and the fact that they are all a bunch of bought off swine now since Reagan and the brainwash... But thanks to the reconciliation rule they only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and services and opportunity for everyone else. Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass
And yes the Democrats are too civilized and sincere for this world.... Next time they should use the nuclear option and pass a living wage daycare Healthcare paid parental leave cheap college and training good infrastructure and good vacations and MAINLY TAX THE RICH THEIR FAIR SHARE DUMBASS. Then you idiots will know what the Democrats want and what Republicans want instead of the garbage you believe now.

HAHAHAHAHA! You really think democrats are civilized!
You have no evidence they aren't. Whereas Trump and trumppers are basically barbarians, brainwashed functional morons. Civilized people are called pussies and wimps by them.

I have evidence. You have propaganda in the echo chamber, and you believe it.

You mean half of what we were spending during 8 years of Hussein and 8 years of Clinton?

I have noticed that, according to some posters on here, the democrats apparently ceased to exist as a political power sometime during the 80's.
That has to do with the Republican filibuster rule they have now and the fact that they are all a bunch of bought off swine now since Reagan and the brainwash... But thanks to the reconciliation rule they only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich and services and opportunity for everyone else. Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass
And yes the Democrats are too civilized and sincere for this world.... Next time they should use the nuclear option and pass a living wage daycare Healthcare paid parental leave cheap college and training good infrastructure and good vacations and MAINLY TAX THE RICH THEIR FAIR SHARE DUMBASS. Then you idiots will know what the Democrats want and what Republicans want instead of the garbage you believe now.
Democrats appreciate the passionate ass-licking, but they really don't care about you as a person. Just keep voting D as you're been programmed, and they'll blame all their failures on the GOP, and you'll swallow it whole.
Like law enforcement and every respected journalist in the world.... Agrees with the Democrats. And think you are crazy.
If a "journalist" or law enforcement agrees with Democrats, they're not worthy of respect.

Democrats appreciate the passionate ass-licking, but they really don't care about you as a person. Just keep voting D as you're been programmed, and they'll blame all their failures on the GOP, and you'll swallow it whole.
hilariously ironic, brainwashed functional moron. You GOP voters can't stand to watch anything but Fox and Rush Limbaugh pathetic. Garbage propaganda the whole world agrees is Republican.
How much are you being paid to post here? Because no one stupid enough to believe the things you say is capable of posting on the internet.

Meanwhile, whoever's paying you doesn't do any quality control. Obviously.

Like law enforcement and every respected journalist in the world.... Agrees with the Democrats. And think you are crazy.
If a "journalist" or law enforcement agrees with Democrats, they're not worthy of respect.

I've tried to explain to him that foreign news sources are not really good at describing life in the US because they don't live here, so they rely on news from American sources, and by and large those sources are going to confirm his bias. By screeching about foreign news sources, he's basically talking about an echo chamber of his own views.

It's beyond obvious he'd ditch those sources in a heartbeat if they contradicted his bias.

Last edited:

I've tried to explain to him that foreign news sources are not really good at describing life in the US because they don't live here, so they rely on news from American sources, and by and large those sources are going to confirm his bias. By screeching about foreign news sources, he's basically talking about an echo chamber of his own views.

It's beyond obvious he's ditch those sources in a heartbeat if they contradicted his bias.
ditch every respected media in the world? I don't think so super duper ignoramus. The GOP voter / dupe is the only person that believes that global warming is a hoax or free stuff is bad Hillary is a criminal or a flat tax is a good idea Obama gave Iran the bomb LOL etc etc etc. Absolute idiocy.

Last edited:

It's beyond obvious he's ditch those sources in a heartbeat if they contradicted his bias.
ditch every respected media in the world? I don't think so super duper ignoramus. The GOP voter / dupe is the only person that believes that global warming is a hoax or Hillary is a criminal or a flat tax is a good idea Obama gave Iran the bomb LOL etc etc etc. Absolute idiocy.
Proving my point - priceless.

It's beyond obvious he'd ditch those sources in a heartbeat if they contradicted his bias.
Actually foreign countries still respect journalism and they have foreign offices and reporters here. See the BBC or France 24. Here we have endless punditry and even worse GOP radio and Fox primetime demagogues...

ditch every respected media in the world? I don't think so super duper ignoramus. The GOP voter / dupe is the only person that believes that global warming is a hoax or Hillary is a criminal or a flat tax is a good idea Obama gave Iran the bomb LOL etc etc etc. Absolute idiocy.
Proving my point - priceless.
And another GOP voter / dupe turns into a troll. Just silly.... But you're right, all law enforcement and journalists are wrong only your high school grad ex Coke head DJ demagogues know the truth....

ditch every respected media in the world? I don't think so super duper ignoramus. The GOP voter / dupe is the only person that believes that global warming is a hoax or free stuff is bad Hillary is a criminal or a flat tax is a good idea Obama gave Iran the bomb LOL etc etc etc. Absolute idiocy.
There are no respected media in the world, dumbass.

The BBC's probably the most respected electronic media. Of course there are respected media, they just aren't owned by Rupert Murdoch, the only ones that agree with you for some strange reason. LOL

The BBC's probably the most respected electronic media. Of course there are respected media, they just aren't owned by Rupert Murdoch, the only ones that agree with you for some strange reason. LOL
Not many people in the UK respect the BBC. That's partly the result of being forced to pay for it at gunpoint.

There are no respected anarchists in the world

Not many people in the UK respect the BBC. That's partly the result of being forced to pay for it at gunpoint.
BBC is one of the most respected news outlets in the world

My crazy Aunt Margo work for them in London in the research and fact-checking department. Fox News and Rush should try that....

There are no respected anarchists in the world
Sure there are. Lysander Spooner is very well respected. H. L. Mencken, who you would label an anarchist, is very well respected.

My crazy Aunt Margo work for them in London in the research and fact-checking department. Fox News and Rush should try that....
You mean CNN and the NYT, don't you?

No it isn't.

Actually foreign countries still respect journalism and they have foreign offices and reporters here. See the BBC or France 24. Here we have endless punditry and even worse GOP radio and Fox primetime demagogues...

And when they disagree with you, you will drop them.

Forum List

Back