The alien story

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

We have all read about this by now, but what is funny to me is, no one is really talking about it.

Why? Because Americans are used to being lied to by the media. Even if the major news sources come out to verify that these are real aliens, would anyone believe them?

For years UFO believers wanted the media to break the news story that they had been right all these years, but have we finally reached the Orwellian dystopian place of that being the reason no one believes it, even if it is true? Have we arrived at the place of just assuming that if the media is telling us something it is a bold face lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

I want to believe

Billions of galaxies ....trillions of stars....trillions upon trillions of planets ...no way we're alone ...
I believe in God.

Funny how scientists discount the possibility of a God but believe aliens seeded us here.

Hysterical!

But the problem becomes how life came to be so quickly on earth as they find earlier and earlier life forms.

However, the universe is only around 15 billion years old and it took life to form on earth at least 10 billion years. If other life forms are out there that came to be like us, does that give them enough time to develop like we did? You kinda start to run out of rope quickly thinking like this.

The only alternative is to believe in a Being that is not held a prisoner to the dimension of time, something outside the time continuum.

That would be God who existed in a state of being we do not understand.

Scientists already acknowledge that other dimensions exist that we cannot fully understand.

I believe in God.

Funny how scientists discount the possibility of a God but believe aliens seeded us here.

Hysterical!

But the problem becomes how life came to be so quickly on earth as they find earlier and earlier life forms.

However, the universe is only around 15 billion years old and it took life to form on earth at least 10 billion years. If other life forms are out there that came to be like us, does that give them enough time to develop like we did? You kinda start to run out of rope quickly thinking like this.

The only alternative is to believe in a Being that is not held a prisoner to the dimension of time, something outside the time continuum.

That would be God who existed in a state of being we do not understand.

Scientists already acknowledge that other dimensions exist that we cannot fully

What if God created the whole galaxy is a scientific question
For the faithless with a brain does God exists is also a scientific question

I just have faith that he's out there ...thiers something that comes next after we die I'm certain of it

Forum List

Back