The Ancient Black Hebrews

No. Actually its nothing of the sort. Black was considered the color of divinity by lots of civilizations before whites corrupted everything.
Think what you like as you will anyhow.
Dont worry I will. If you can debunk and prove the Egyptians and the civilization in the Indus valley didnt consider the color Black to be divine I would be open to taking a look.
No need for me to. The Bible and the scrolls were all written by people with a spirit of discernment as a guide for the spirit in humans can find the answers to help guide them. Apparently that makes no difference to you so disregard.
No the bible was written by King James and other white people. The OT was written by Blacks. However, that has nothing to do with my point. Black was the color of divinity.
The Bible is a compilation of scrolls that were written from 3 B.C. onward. It took over six hundred years to compile the first completed copy. Since then even more scrolls have been discovered throughout. The Ethiopian Bible is also one of the oldest forms of the original scriptures. Do your homework before making some dumb ass claim you can't back up with historical facts.
Your post was a dumb ass claim. The OT was written long before that no matter what white people say. Also I wasnt talking about the Ethiopian bible. Its probably the best one out of the bunch though.

The key word is "Black" not Nubian. Nubia was a country not a race, although predominately Black people lived there. But the physiognomies in the photographs do suggest a Black genetic component. The fuller lips and roundness of the face is consistent
with African phenotypes.

To further support the nexus between the statue and the Blacks of Africa, I submit these graphic examples:

15cevpy.jpg

Compare the face of Ramses with these. Which are more "Negroid?

2522611614_4721e8195e_z.jpg

Place the pharaohs's crown on this African's head and turn back the hands of time.
He might be TOO Caucasian looking to pass for Ramses, but with a close shave and haircut he would pass!
I already cited to him all the white scholars that told the truth about the race of the Egyptians. At this point he has just relegated himself to being a contrarian so he can try and save some face. We know this because he didnt even address those posts where all the white people said the same thing. :laugh:

Neither the drawings, or the busts look like black guys to me. If stayed out in the desert sun for years i be blacker than you
No actually you could stay in the sun for the rest of your life an die from skin cancer and you still would never get darker than me.

Id probably look like this guy I don't burn easily

15cevpy.jpg
You would be dead of skin cancer first. Here is god comparing the ethiopians and israelites.

Amos 9:7 "Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?" declares the LORD. "Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?

"Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?"

God is insulting the Israelites by comparing them to idolaters.
Try reading things in context.

15cevpy.jpg
You would be dead of skin cancer first. Here is god comparing the ethiopians and israelites.

Amos 9:7 "Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?" declares the LORD. "Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?

Bad translations Christians tend to do that. Give me the original Hebrew.
I know there are bad translations you whites put in your bibles. The funny thing is you didnt provide the original one. Why not?

We have the original Hebrew, you have bad English translations. Translated by Christians..
So if you have the original Hebrew why dont you post it so we can see what it really meant? Are you stalling or just scared? :laugh:

Amos 9:7 Hebrew Text Analysis

You'd need someone who actually knows Hebrew better than me certainly not some Christian,and not you. You're a narrow minded person anyway. Unless you simply play that person on this board :dunno:

The old testament was written by my peeps not yours...Quit hating
The Ashkenazis wrote nothing. Sorry.

Our forebears wrote it hater..We wrote it, and keep it....You can take the credit if it makes you feel better....Aharon is my cousin hater:slap:
I'm not taking any credit. I wasnt there. Why dont your people have the Ark? :laugh:

When haters constantly try to irradiate you, things get lost, but you wouldn't know about that
I do know all about that. Thats why you are trying with all your might to pretend white people were the orginal Hebrews when no where in the OT does it ever say they were white but mentions a number of times about them being Black.

they were neither white or black...but that's all you see in your world:slap:

The Ashkenazis wrote nothing. Sorry.

Our forebears wrote it hater..We wrote it, and keep it....You can take the credit if it makes you feel better....Aharon is my cousin hater:slap:
I'm not taking any credit. I wasnt there. Why dont your people have the Ark? :laugh:

When haters constantly try to irradiate you, things get lost, but you wouldn't know about that
I do know all about that. Thats why you are trying with all your might to pretend white people were the orginal Hebrews when no where in the OT does it ever say they were white but mentions a number of times about them being Black.

So why does the OT describe them as Black?

I already cited to him all the white scholars that told the truth about the race of the Egyptians. At this point he has just relegated himself to being a contrarian so he can try and save some face. We know this because he didnt even address those posts where all the white people said the same thing. :laugh:

Neither the drawings, or the busts look like black guys to me. If stayed out in the desert sun for years i be blacker than you
No actually you could stay in the sun for the rest of your life an die from skin cancer and you still would never get darker than me.

15cevpy.jpg

I'd love to see you break that down verse by verse. Thats assuming you are up to the challenge?

It doesnt

It doesnt

It does. This is how I know you are ignoring my links.
laugh.gif

We have already established only Black people with type 5 and 6 skin can turn Black.

Lamentations 4:8 But now they are blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.

"Their appearance is now blacker than coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaves to their bones; it is withered, it has become like a dry stick."

It doesnt

laugh.gif

We have already established only Black people with type 5 and 6 skin can turn Black.

Lamentations 4:8 But now they are blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.

"Their appearance is now blacker than coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaves to their bones; it is withered, it has become like a dry stick."

As long as bible hub says so it must be true..There's no context there anyway

It doesnt

laugh.gif

You can look it up and point out the context if need be. Grab someone thats Jewish so we can all know exactly what the original translation says.
laugh.gif

Black because of famine? might be some kind of medical condition
Yeah it is a medical condition. One that white people dont experience. Its called starvation induced hyper pigmentation. When Black people with type 5 and 6 skin on the Fitzpatrick scale experience famine, they turn Black. When whites like in the holocaust experienced starvation they turned whiter. I didnt want to post any pics out of respect but you can look it up.

It doesnt

laugh.gif

You can look it up and point out the context if need be. Grab someone thats Jewish so we can all know exactly what the original translation says.
laugh.gif

You wouldn't like the real translation. You'd better stick with the new testament version

It doesnt

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You wouldn't like the real translation. You'd better stick with the new testament version
Youre stalling and thats ok.
laugh.gif

I know you cant handle the implications.

Dont hide now @Indeependent . Please tell us how god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them to the ethiopians in

What I really would like to know from the people claiming the Hebrews were not Black but offering zero proof is why god always punished people by turning them white if they were already white? Why didnt he turn them Black? For that matter why did god always tell the Hebrews to go hide out in Africa with the Hamites when the going got rough? Wouldnt they be more obvious if they were white among all the Black people?

Last edited:

15cevpy.jpg

I'd love to see you break that down verse by verse. Thats assuming you are up to the challenge?

How can I explain to you in a post what it took me years to study?
You believe you can simply interpret a verse and then expect me to guide you through how to read Scripture?
You're pathetic.
Read Amos from Chapter 1, Verse 1 and understand the historical context of the Jews at the time.
In fact, read his contemporary's prophecies also and then get back to me.
But of course you won't.

15cevpy.jpg

You believe you can simply interpret a verse and then expect me to guide you through how to read Scripture?
You're pathetic.
Read Amos from Chapter 1, Verse 1 and understand the historical context of the Jews at the time.
But of course you won't.
I asked you to provide proof of your claim. Now youre telling me it took you years to come to your conclusion? Thats a rather weak excuse as to why you cant prove your claim. You should be able to point out the relevant passages instead of stalling. Maybe you can answer the question I put to the deniers above your post?

15cevpy.jpg

You're pathetic.
But of course you won't.
I asked you to provide proof of your claim. Now youre telling me it took you years to come to your conclusion? Thats a rather weak excuse as to why you cant prove your claim. You should be able to point out the relevant passages instead of stalling. Maybe you can answer the question I put to the deniers above your post?

No, no, foolish child, you DID NOT read Amos from the beginning and you have not read and STUDIED his contemporaries or predecessors.
Try doing that in a University and see how far you get.
By the way, it's ALL available online so you have NO EXCUSE.

Forum List

Back