The Ancient Black Hebrews

You would be dead of skin cancer first. Here is god comparing the ethiopians and israelites.

Amos 9:7 "Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?" declares the LORD. "Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?

"Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?"

God is insulting the Israelites by comparing them to idolaters.
Try reading things in context.
I'd love to see you break that down verse by verse. Thats assuming you are up to the challenge?

How can I explain to you in a post what it took me years to study?
You believe you can simply interpret a verse and then expect me to guide you through how to read Scripture?
You're pathetic.
Read Amos from Chapter 1, Verse 1 and understand the historical context of the Jews at the time.
In fact, read his contemporary's prophecies also and then get back to me.
But of course you won't.
I asked you to provide proof of your claim. Now youre telling me it took you years to come to your conclusion? Thats a rather weak excuse as to why you cant prove your claim. You should be able to point out the relevant passages instead of stalling. Maybe you can answer the question I put to the deniers above your post?

No, no, foolish child, you DID NOT read Amos from the beginning and you have not read and STUDIED his contemporaries or predecessors.
Try doing that in a University and see how far you get.
By the way, it's ALL available online so you have NO EXCUSE.
Stop stalling and point out where god is insulting the Hebrews by comparing them to the Ethiopians. You cant make a claim and not back it up without losing credibility. I actually thought you had something but I can see you have nothing but excuses. :laugh:

God is insulting the Israelites by comparing them to idolaters.
Try reading things in context.
I'd love to see you break that down verse by verse. Thats assuming you are up to the challenge?

You believe you can simply interpret a verse and then expect me to guide you through how to read Scripture?
You're pathetic.
Read Amos from Chapter 1, Verse 1 and understand the historical context of the Jews at the time.
But of course you won't.
I asked you to provide proof of your claim. Now youre telling me it took you years to come to your conclusion? Thats a rather weak excuse as to why you cant prove your claim. You should be able to point out the relevant passages instead of stalling. Maybe you can answer the question I put to the deniers above your post?

No, no, foolish child, you DID NOT read Amos from the beginning and you have not read and STUDIED his contemporaries or predecessors.
Stop stalling and point out where god is insulting the Hebrews by comparing them to the Ethiopians. You cant make a claim and not back it up without losing credibility. I actually thought you had something but I can see you have nothing but excuses. :laugh:
All I'm doing right now is allowing the myth of the lazy Black man to perpetuate itself.
You have access to the entire planet Earth at your finger tips and yet refuse to read a readily available Holy Book.

You're pathetic.
But of course you won't.

All I'm doing right now is allowing the myth of the lazy Black man to perpetuate itself.
You have access to the entire planet Earth at your finger tips and yet refuse to read a readily available Holy Book.
All youre doing right now is stalling since you cant prove your claim that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians. Good try but you just dismissed yourself as a credible interlocutor on this thread.
laugh.gif

You're pathetic.
But of course you won't.

All youre doing right now is stalling since you cant prove your claim that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians. Good try but you just dismissed yourself as a credible interlocutor on this thread.
laugh.gif

Amos 7 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Read verse 17 where God begins his command to Amos to CHASTISE Israel.
Then read the WHOLE Book.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I read verse 17. It said nothing about Ethiopians. Please give us all the verses that caused you to come to the silly conclusion that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians.

17 Therefore thus saith the LORD: Thy wife shall be a harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou thyself shalt die in an unclean land, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of his land.'

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I read verse 17. It said nothing about Ethiopians. Please give us all the verses that caused you to come to the silly conclusion that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians.

17 Therefore thus saith the LORD: Thy wife shall be a harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou thyself shalt die in an unclean land, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of his land.'

And that's why you're not a surgeon.
Tell me how God regarded the Cushites at this point in time.
Hashem has NEVER been particularly fond of the Cushites.

Give you ALL the verses?
I DID...It's called read the Bible and the Prophets, you moron.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Give you ALL the verses?
Stop deflecting and asking me questions when you havent answered mine yet. Your verse 17 said nothing about Ethiopians. However, in Amos 9:7 it sure looks like god is giving the Ethiopians a favorable thumbs up by saying the Hebrews are his children just like the Ethiopians are. Please prove this to be false. No cheap parlor tricks this time to cover your fumblings.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Give you ALL the verses?
Stop deflecting and asking me questions when you havent answered mine yet. Your verse 17 said nothing about Ethiopians. However, in Amos 9:7 it sure looks like god is giving the Ethiopians a favorable thumbs up by saying the Hebrews are his children just like the Ethiopians are. Please prove this to be false. No cheap parlor tricks this time to cover your fumblings.
laugh.gif

First of all, drop the Ethiopian nonsense and tell me who is THE primary ancestor of Cush who was cursed by his father.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Give you ALL the verses?
laugh.gif

First of all, drop the Ethiopian nonsense and tell me who is THE primary ancestor of Cush who was cursed by his father.
Trust me I am going to make you look like an ass on that one too but only after you prove your claim. I need the direct quotes that prove your silly conclusion.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Give you ALL the verses?
laugh.gif

Trust me I am going to make you look like an ass on that one too but only after you prove your claim. I need the direct quotes that prove your silly conclusion.
laugh.gif

You won't make me look like an ass because Joshua kicked almost all of the Cushites and their relatives out of the land of Canaan.
I'm not bothered by the fact that you know nothing, I'm bothered by the fact that you're too lazy to study the Holy Books you keep quoting to push your own personal agenda.

laugh.gif

Give you ALL the verses?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You won't make me look like an ass because Joshua kicked almost all of the Cushites and their relatives out of the land of Canaan.
I'm not bothered by the fact that you know nothing, I'm bothered by the fact that you're too lazy to study the Holy Books you keep quoting to push your own personal agenda.
Youre still trying to deflect but doing a terrible job. I have to write you off since you cant prove your claim that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians.
laugh.gif

In the meantime I will make you look the ass like I promised. Cush was never cursed dummy. it was against the law to curse the first born. Canaan was the one that was cursed and even then he was protected. I guess you better study a couple of more years. Obviously your comprehension of the bible is suspect. That alone renders your claim that you keep deflecting on as null and void. Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No. Actually its nothing of the sort. Black was considered the color of divinity by lots of civilizations before whites corrupted everything.
Think what you like as you will anyhow.
Dont worry I will. If you can debunk and prove the Egyptians and the civilization in the Indus valley didnt consider the color Black to be divine I would be open to taking a look.
No need for me to. The Bible and the scrolls were all written by people with a spirit of discernment as a guide for the spirit in humans can find the answers to help guide them. Apparently that makes no difference to you so disregard.
No the bible was written by King James and other white people. The OT was written by Blacks.

The old testament was written by my peeps not yours...Quit hating
Your peeps and Asclepias' peeps just might share some common ancestry ...

No. Actually its nothing of the sort. Black was considered the color of divinity by lots of civilizations before whites corrupted everything.
Think what you like as you will anyhow.
Dont worry I will. If you can debunk and prove the Egyptians and the civilization in the Indus valley didnt consider the color Black to be divine I would be open to taking a look.
No need for me to. The Bible and the scrolls were all written by people with a spirit of discernment as a guide for the spirit in humans can find the answers to help guide them. Apparently that makes no difference to you so disregard.
No the bible was written by King James and other white people. The OT was written by Blacks. However, that has nothing to do with my point. Black was the color of divinity.
The Bible is a compilation of scrolls that were written from 3 B.C. onward. It took over six hundred years to compile the first completed copy. Since then even more scrolls have been discovered throughout. The Ethiopian Bible is also one of the oldest forms of the original scriptures. Do your homework before making some dumb ass claim you can't back up with historical facts.

• Moses is credited with writing the Old Testament or at least the Pentateuch and he was no contemporary of Jesus. He is said to have lived 1000 years earlier. Moses was long dead by 3 B.C. other scholars say the Pentateuch was a compilation completed between the 9th and 5th Centuries B.C. Still, even he latest of those dates precedes Jesus by several hundred years.

Looks like a modern Egyptian to me...Certainly not a Nubian

Notice the pointed nose..

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

Ramses II making an offering to Horus, at Abu Simbel, now located in Aswān muḥāfaẓah (governorate), southern Egypt.

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg
They all look Black to me and to the white historians like Herodotus who actually saw them in person. :laugh:

None of those pic look like a black guy. Skin tone doesn't mean anything. Ramses was Nubian? Where do you get that from?

The key word is "Black" not Nubian. Nubia was a country not a race, although predominately Black people lived there. But the physiognomies in the photographs do suggest a Black genetic component. The fuller lips and roundness of the face is consistent
with African phenotypes.

To further support the nexus between the statue and the Blacks of Africa, I submit these graphic examples:

15cevpy.jpg

Compare the face of Ramses with these. Which are more "Negroid?

2522611614_4721e8195e_z.jpg

Place the pharaohs's crown on this African's head and turn back the hands of time.
He might be TOO Caucasian looking to pass for Ramses, but with a close shave and haircut he would pass!
I already cited to him all the white scholars that told the truth about the race of the Egyptians. At this point he has just relegated himself to being a contrarian so he can try and save some face. We know this because he didnt even address those posts where all the white people said the same thing. :laugh:

Neither the drawings, or the busts look like black guys to me. If stayed out in the desert sun for years i be blacker than you
Wanna see a Black guy who could have been the model for the bust of Osiris.. Big ears and all?

Here ya go:

Osiris mod.png

Give you ALL the verses?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Youre still trying to deflect but doing a terrible job. I have to write you off since you cant prove your claim that god was insulting the Hebrews by comparing them favorably to the Ethiopians.
laugh.gif

In the meantime I will make you look the ass like I promised. Cush was never cursed dummy. it was against the law to curse the first born. Canaan was the one that was cursed and even then he was protected. I guess you better study a couple of more years. Obviously your comprehension of the bible is suspect. That alone renders your claim that you keep deflecting on as null and void. Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif
You are a consummate idiot as the curse is directed towards Canaan and his descendants.
Try reading a verse in context once in a while.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You are a consummate idiot as the curse is directed towards Canaan and his descendants.
You must be a retarded idiot because Cush being his brother has nothing to do with Canaan and his descendants. You are a retarded ass but you have proven that emphatically a number of times already.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This idiot atheist thinks he can teach you Torah:lmao:

Forum List

Back