"The Art of the Lie"

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
A thought provoking article in the Sept 10th issue of THE ECONOMIST:

"Consider how far Trump is estranged from fact. He inhabits a fantastical realm where Obama's birth certificate was faked, the president (and HRC) founded Islamic State, the Clinton's are killers and the father of a rival was with Lee Harvey Oswald before he shot JFK"
The article goes on and makes the credible claim that Trump is the leader and his biddable followers echo his "post-truth" assertions that "feel true but have no basis in fact".

So my question is, does it matter that Trump lies repeatedly and when his lies are exposed he continues to violate the rule of holes? Is that something one expects from a leader, or from a sociopath (i.e. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience)?

As compared to a woman who could repeatedly tell a bald face lie that it was a video that caused 4 good men to die on her watch.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

As compared to a woman who could repeatedly tell a bald face lie that it was a video that caused 4 good men to die on her watch.

But, but, but, but, but, but, Clinton...

The usual, pathetic nutter response to trump's idiotic rantings.

You are the one who is a liar. Nine hearings later and still NOTHING. Hey, try the she killed Vince Foster lie in your next post.

You are the one who is a liar. Nine hearings later and still NOTHING. Hey, try the she killed Vince Foster lie in your next post.

Fuck you. If we are going to discuss liars you bettcha the old douche bag has a shot at the title along with her "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" rapist husband of hers.

ETA: for all they years of but but but Booooooooooooooosh get used to having Clinton thrown up in your face every time you mention Trump :) deal with it.

Fuck you. If we are going to discuss liars you bettcha the old douche bag has a shot at the title along with her I did not have sexual relations with that woman rapist husband of hers.
Very good. Deflect to the husband now. But, but, but,but, but Bill got a blowjob.

People voting for Trump think Clinton is worse. It's that simple.

People voting for Trump think know Clinton is worse. It's that simple.

fixt.

Those of us with ethics couldn't possibly vote for either of these bozos, they are both criminally insane.

A thought provoking article in the Sept 10th issue of THE ECONOMIST:

"Consider how far Trump is estranged from fact. He inhabits a fantastical realm where Obama's birth certificate was faked, the president (and HRC) founded Islamic State, the Clinton's are killers and the father of a rival was with Lee Harvey Oswald before he shot JFK"
The article goes on and makes the credible claim that Trump is the leader and his biddable followers echo his "post-truth" assertions that "feel true but have no basis in fact".

So my question is, does it matter that Trump lies repeatedly and when his lies are exposed he continues to violate the rule of holes? Is that something one expects from a leader, or from a sociopath (i.e. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience)?

"The Art Of The Lie" being lectured by a hillary supporter?????
What kind of dumass does that?

People voting for Trump think Clinton is worse. It's that simple.

People voting for Trump think know Clinton is worse. It's that simple.

fixt.

Those of us with ethics couldn't possibly vote for either of these bozos, they are both criminally insane.
You need to shut the fuck up about ethics, you don't know what the word means.
Sure I do, it's the reverse of what Hillary did during the Uranium One deal. :badgrin:

Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You truly are an idiot. NO ONE, and least of all right wing fools, know what motivated the attack which killed four Americans.

The FACT that the video in question created violent demonstrations in the Muslim could very well be the match which lit the violence in Benghazi. You don't know that it didn't, and only those who committed this act do.

If you were not just an idiot, but being an ignorant idiot means you have no concept of the consequences of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, The Mandates which created new states in the ME, the CIA's overthrow of the government in Iran and installation of the Shah, the creations of he State of Israel and the exploitation of oil by US and British Companies in the ME.

There's more to the story then these ^^^ headlines, but people like you don't want to know anything which conflicts with their bias.

Forum List

Back