The [Awful, Dreadful] Senate Border Bill Is Dead

I guess the OP does not see the irony that MAGAs voted with the most liberal democrats against the bill.
That’s not irony.

It is evidence that the fucking unconnected proposed acts shouldn’t have been cobbled together in the same proposed legislation. (And no. I don’t give a shit if that move was approved by McCarthy. He was wrong.)

We could easily stop the invasion. It would make money instead of cost money.
1. No benefits of any kind.
2. Tax remittances at 50%.
3. Prohibition on working
4. American citizens have a universal right to be armed at all times and defend themselves or others.
Add that their little shitass beaner kids can't attend public schools, no driver's license and no admittance into any public facility.

Of course the better thing would have not let Potatohead get away with stealing the election and we would have Trump and a sealed border.

When the Democrats got away with stealing the 2020 election then that screwed all of the country.

9f course remittances can be taxed. Why would you think they are immune from taxes?

I did not say should not get major benefits. I said any benefits. Not a ham sandwich. Not a glass of water. Take those coats back too. They come here in sandals and t-shirts. All of a sudden there are matching coats and snow boots. Strip them and give the coats to American homeless.

Because they were already taxed when they were paid. You are essentially taxing them twice.

I am always amused how you guys pretend to care about the Homeless when you think that an undocumented person might be getting something nice.

Conservatism- the Cruelty has become the point.

Cry some more joeBitch.

I enjoy Libtard whining —especially when common sense has prevailed against the wishes of you libturds.
What common sense. Essentially, you are voting to let more illegals in because Trump doesn't want this problem resolved. How is this helping?

I mean, I get it, this fake crisis is the only issue you have left, with inflation under control, the stock market at a record high, unemployment at 50 year lows.

Republicans weren't asking for that reform.
Yes the Republicans ASKED FOR the border part of the bill.

McConnell told Schumer that the Republican senators would not vote for the foreign affairs aid for the Ukraine and Israel without a border security bill attached.

McConnell and caucus appointed Senator Lankford to negotiate a border bill with senator Murphy and Senator Sinema.

This is Biden's problem, I remember you saying, Trump is president he owns it. You going back on that statement?
Biden would have signed it. The GOP said "no," so yes the GOP, not Biden, owns it.

The American people, more importantly, knows it as well.

Yes the Republicans ASKED FOR the border part of the bill.

McConnell told Schumer that the Republican senators would not vote for the foreign affairs aid for the Ukraine and Israel without a border security bill attached.

McConnell and caucus appointed Senator Lankford to negotiate a border bill with senator Murphy and Senator Sinema.

Which Republican asked that 5000 per day were free to come in?

We don't need an immigration bill costing billions of dollars that allows thousands of the little fuckers to still come in and most of the money going to foreign welfare queens.

All we need to do is do the right thing and prosecute Potatohead for stealing the 2020 election and return the rightful President. Trump had the border sealed the best it could be for very little cost.
Don't forget selling out the country. Each one of the very serious and treasonous criminal acts Joe "where's the money" Biden has participated in have more gravity that all of Trump's dozens of bogus indictments.

Which Republican asked that 5000 per day were free to come in?
5000 encounters, which does not mean let in, is half of what is attempting to enter in now which is 10,000....during this last Caravan rush.

A 50% reduction, a day during a peak.

Exactly how is that worse than what we have now?

You're stuck on stupid.

The bill has a lot of other good measures that will greatly help.

Trump the skunk .... if he ends up president and not behind bars, could strengthen the bill with his Congress a year from now, and get it passed.

Also, the House when they get the bill, has their chance to modify it, then back to the Senate if the house bill is too different from the Senate's and reconciliation between the two bills is done.

5000 encounters, which does not mean let in, is half of what is attempting to enter in now which is 10,000....during this last Caravan rush.

You're stuck on stupid.

Trump the skunk .... if he ends up president and not behind bars, could strengthen the bill with his Congress a year from now, and get it passed.

Also, the House when they get the bill, has their chance to modify it, then back to the Senate if the house bill is too different from the Senate's and reconciliation between the two bills is done.

5000 encounters, which does not mean let in

Which encounters are they not letting in lately?

Why not tweak that? Why not say aim for zero?

Can we do better than "lock in" 5000 forever?

Like what?

Forum List

Back