The battle for the soul of America.

Asking a black man to pass by a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes is wrong.

Just because "historically" we did it does not make it right.
Asking a black man to pass by a statue honoring someone that fought to keep his ancestors in slavery as he goes to the courthouse to pay his taxes is wrong.

The primary purpose of statues is to note history, not necessarily to promote history.

They are put there as an honor. Museums are places we note history or history books.

Those Spaniards were some raping murderous motherF’ers.
They were some slave owning crazies and they destroyed the Aztec empire, yet we have statues of Conquistadors and Spanish Missions all over America and not one Democrat has complained about the feelings they may hurt...Weird huh?
Just curious to see why Democrats haven’t found a way to use this yet?

I made my argument. I can not speak for others.

Wow.

Along those same lines. . .

You could almost imagine being an educated pro-life pregnant woman having to walk past or drive past an abortion clinic on her way to her doctors office to safeguard her own pregnancy.

If that ever happened but it hasn't maybe but then again, we are not speaking private places.

Do you teach other leftardz about how to dodge points as well as you do?

I directly addressed your totally made up irrelevant point.

No.

You dodged it by CALLING it made up and irrelevant.

It was made up. Pregnant women aren't at risk by walking by an abortion clinic and like I said, this argument is about something in the public square. Not something that a private business does.

You want to put a statue of Robert E Lee in the front window of your business, go for it.

Annnnd. . . . .

Blacks are not "at risk" by walking past an old statue to pay their fucking taxes, either.

Dumbass.

You would have had a far better argument to note how offended many are to have to fund abortion with their taxes. In that case I would agree with you.
Either pay a little for the abortion or a lot for welfare over 18 years

Typical democrat attitude toward human life.
Except for one thing. We are the ones who gave poor kids welfare for 18 years. Obamacare. Food stamps. Etc.

I'm trying to explain this to you because I know you are a conservative. On one hand you don't want to pay for poor people's kids for 18 years so when you say you don't want to pay for an abortion, I just wanted to point out that it's a lot cheaper than paying for 18 years.

Then the kid gets locked up at 18 and costs us for another 10-20 years depending on if they get out for good behavior.

Think I'm making this shit up?

“the ready access to a lifetime of welfare and free social service programs is a major contributory factor to the crime problems we face today.”

Welfare contributes to crime in several ways. First, children from single‐parent families are more likely to become involved in criminal activity. According to one study, children raised in single‐parent families are one‐third more likely to exhibit anti‐social behavior.(3) Moreover, O’Neill found that, holding other variables constant, black children from single‐ parent households are twice as likely to commit crimes as black children from a family where the father is present. Nearly 70 percent of juveniles in state reform institutions come from fatherless homes, as do 43 percent of prison inmates.(4) Research indicates a direct correlation between crime rates and the number of single‐parent families in a neighborhood.(5)

As opposed to forcing poor people who get pregnant to carry unwanted fetuses to term. Despite all the decades of divisive blather it still boils down to an exceedingly simple "choice":

Don't like abortion? Don't have one!

Leftists love slogans, but they don’t love honesty.

What they really mean to say is: “Don’t like children? Kill one!”

Shameless, irresponsible fucking ghouls.
It's not a slogan. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. In 2019 we had a Republican Supreme Court, President, House, Senate. If they truly believed abortion was murder why didn't they do anything about it?

Wow.

You could almost imagine being an educated pro-life pregnant woman having to walk past or drive past an abortion clinic on her way to her doctors office to safeguard her own pregnancy.

If that ever happened but it hasn't maybe but then again, we are not speaking private places.

No.

It was made up. Pregnant women aren't at risk by walking by an abortion clinic and like I said, this argument is about something in the public square. Not something that a private business does.

You want to put a statue of Robert E Lee in the front window of your business, go for it.

Annnnd. . . . .

Blacks are not "at risk" by walking past an old statue to pay their fucking taxes, either.

Dumbass.

You would have had a far better argument to note how offended many are to have to fund abortion with their taxes. In that case I would agree with you.

Just like Trump valued the economy more than 200,000 human lives, and counting.

If we could only get the same treatment he got when we got corona.

That is if Trump really even had corona. Who knows what to believe from this administration. It's been 4 years of fake news and deception.

In 2019 we had a Republican Supreme Court, President, House, Senate. If they truly believed abortion was murder why didn't they do anything about it?
Because it's a very convenient talking point. One serving better than any other to make the two corporate Party duopoly appear to be at odds with itself, thus purposeful. Meanwhile, the public continues to support women as they have since Roe.

Wow.

No.

Annnnd. . . . .

Dumbass.

That is if Trump really even had corona. Who knows what to believe from this administration. It's been 4 years of fake news and deception.
Almost 3 million Americans have died this year. Close to 10,000 have died from covid with no underlying health problem. The other 200,000 died with covid but not from it. They were old or sick or both and were in the process of dying anyway.

Yet the annual year to date death count is lower in 2020 than both 2019 and 2018. Per the CDC.

Almost 3 million Americans have died this year. Close to 10,000 have died from covid with no underlying health problem. The other 200,000 died with covid but not from it.
10,000 + "the other" 200,000 = 210,000, not 3 million. You appear to be about 2,790,000 short.
Also, you didn't account for those who died from covid with underlying health problems. How many of them?

Wow.

No.

Annnnd. . . . .

Dumbass.

Almost 3 million Americans have died this year. Close to 10,000 have died from covid with no underlying health problem. The other 200,000 died with covid but not from it. They were old or sick or both and were in the process of dying anyway.

Yet the annual year to date death count is lower in 2020 than both 2019 and 2018. Per the CDC.
What's your point?

As opposed to forcing poor people who get pregnant to carry unwanted fetuses to term. Despite all the decades of divisive blather it still boils down to an exceedingly simple "choice":

It's not a slogan. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. ...

It is a hackneyed old democrat slogan meant to gloss over a moral outrage.

Wow.

No.

Annnnd. . . . .

Dumbass.

Disingenuous lefty nonsense.

Almost 3 million Americans have died this year. Close to 10,000 have died from covid with no underlying health problem. The other 200,000 died with covid but not from it.
10,000 + "the other" 200,000 = 210,000, not 3 million. You appear to be about 2,790,000 short.
Also, you didn't account for those who died from covid with underlying health problems. How many of them?
God are you dense and can't comprihend what you read. .

If that's what you really believe then no wonder we all think you are stupid. Hard to talk with someone who's thinking is that fucked up.

We all know abortion is a necessary evil. Consider how this is a supposed Christian nation and we legalized abortion.

And to see how far right Republicans have gone, it was Nixon a Republican president who ruled when abortion was made legal. And he knew there were times when abortion was necessary. Like when a black man knocks up a white woman. Yes, he said that. Look it up.

Now me, I don't think someone should abort just because the daddy is black. Poor, yes. Black no.

We all know abortion is a necessary evil. Consider how this is a supposed Christian nation and we legalized abortion.

And to see how far right Republicans have gone, it was Nixon a Republican president who ruled when abortion was made legal. And he knew there were times when abortion was necessary. Like when a black man knocks up a white woman. Yes, he said that. Look it up.

Now me, I don't think someone should abort just because the daddy is black. Poor, yes. Black no.
In a few years it will be non issue. The day after pill will make abortions very rare. They haven't caught on yet but they will.

Forum List

Back