The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

I say sky daddy as a form of mockery towards liars
That is a lie.

IT is because you do not grasp the difference between Zeus and the Creator.
Incorrect, but co0l assertion.

I dont have reasoned discussions with pig headed, angry ass holes.

Sorry, jimmithy. I even sent you the olive branch and your fat ass broke it.
Fuck your olive branch, moron.

I gave evidence and you couldnt handle it and decided to whine all the way home instead.

I dont care what idiots like you do.
You gave unreasonable assertions. And whined names and blahblah like a do do head

Before you ask me that ...why dont you first point to the post I made which proclaims that I have an in depth background in biology.

You make no sense. All ive told you, is that any random joe on the internet being able to, or not being able to explain this to you does not somehow negate evolution.

it doesnt hinge in that question and messageboarder's ability to answer it. its just absurd.
What do you mean before I ask you that. This entire thread is on that subject.

So why do elements of the periodic table write music and watch funny cat videos?
I dont have the background to be able to answer that, and wont pretend to.

Which proves nothing.
That’s the issue. No one can answer why elements of the periodic table writes music.

Because they dont. Atoms and bonded atoms don’t care. They are not sentient.

Which means life is something beyond what we can detect.
Because someone hasnt explained it to you...

because youve proven its impossible to explain beyond the shadow of a doubt

^ which is more accurate of the above two statements.
You just mocked the belief in God because you don’t see evidence. And now you claim the basis for sentience does not need to be proven because you know it’s not from a creator.

You’re arguing against yourself.

BTW - the OP screams the evidence of a creator. You simply refuse to acknowledge it because it blows your belief system apart.
You got the first two paragraphs of this wrong, so....thats just a misunderstanding.

I never said the basis of sentience doesnt need to be proven....I said ask a biologist.

I never said the basis of sentience doesnt need to be proven....I said ask a biologist.
Lol, an Appeal to Ignorance with Appeal to Authority as a backstop.

So you cant think on the topic so why dont you go home and whack you little noodle then?

You gave unreasonable assertions.
Bullshit.

They are not unreasonable simply because you say so, idiot.
Thats accurate.

I was going to show you the flaw in the logic, but I couldnt get there because of all of your angry blahblah name calling crap.

Youre just angry old jimmithy, now. Nothing I can do about it. Id recommend sex.

So why do elements of the periodic table write music and watch funny cat videos?

Which proves nothing.
That’s the issue. No one can answer why elements of the periodic table writes music.

You just mocked the belief in God because you don’t see evidence. And now you claim the basis for sentience does not need to be proven because you know it’s not from a creator.

BTW - the OP screams the evidence of a creator. You simply refuse to acknowledge it because it blows your belief system apart.
You got the first two paragraphs of this wrong, so....thats just a misunderstanding.

Why is there life?

We are all just remnants of a huge explosion, right? What in science tells you chaos naturally evolves into order and atoms care about anything?

Thats accurate.
I was going to show you the flaw in the logic, but I couldnt get there because of all of your angry blahblah name calling crap.
Youre just angry old jimmithy, now. Nothing I can do about it. Id recommend sex.
"I was going to show him a thing or two, but I gotta roast in the oven and had to get home."

roflmao

Lol, an Appeal to Ignorance with Appeal to Authority as a backstop.

So you cant think on the topic so why dont you go home and whack you little noodle then?
Youre confused because theres 2 different conversations at work.

I can help you with the moving parts.

I cannot explain how sentience came to be in terms of the periodic table of elements.

The explanation for sentience and the "creator has or hasnt been proven" discussion are two seperate things going on right now.

In terms of a creator, my claim this entire time has been agnosticism, and Ive said "if not, wheres proof?"

That has nothing to do with elements forming sentience.
..and if I can explain that or not.

Clue, got one?

Before you ask me that ...why dont you first point to the post I made which proclaims that I have an in depth background in biology.

You make no sense. All ive told you, is that any random joe on the internet being able to, or not being able to explain this to you does not somehow negate evolution.

it doesnt hinge in that question and messageboarder's ability to answer it. its just absurd.

Which proves nothing.

I didnt say "the basis for sentience does not need to be proven."

You are wrong.

Which proves nothing.

You are wrong.
OK.
Then why does life exist? If all that we are are the elements listed, I think we can agree that does not explain why.

Right?

Why did the supernatural creator create creationist that revel in the denigration of those who don't believe in this supernatural creator?

Tell us how these atoms have combined.

You do know you are telling us the Periodic table is wrong and obsolete, don't you?
Atoms combine according to the number of electrons in their outer shell, called valence electrons. Nothing random about it, therefore it is YOU who are contradicting the periodic table which is arranged in groups according to their valence electrons.

You do know you are telling us the Periodic table is wrong and obsolete, don't you?
Atoms combine according to the number of electrons in their outer shell, called valence electrons. Nothing random about it, therefore it is YOU who are contradicting the periodic table which is arranged in groups according to their valence electrons.
And the price of tea in China went up.

Now back to the OP. Why do atoms write music and watch funny cat videos?

Which proves nothing.

You are wrong.
OK.
Then why does life exist? If all that we are are the elements listed, I think we can agree that does not explain why.

Right?
I DONT KNOW that sentience isnt adequatly explained via biology - so why would I AGREE with that comment?

I dont operate that way.

What you're doing here is saying "because it hasnt been explained to me, its not possible."

IM NOT doing that regarding a creator. If I didnt think one was "possible," Id be an atheist.... and not an agnostic.

Its possible, its just not been proven to me.

Same as sentience coming from a conglomeration of the periodic table (which is probably a malformed question to begin with....but Id defer to a biologist).......just because nobodys yet explained it to you doesnt make it impossible.

And the price of tea in China went up.
So you can't rebut my reply.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back