The Bible contradiction thread

every fairy tale is about something real dumbass.

You must have stayed on pleasure Island for too long and those donkey ears are there to stay. (pinnocchio 3:14)

Why is he so aggressive? This isn't the Flame Zone.
all you do is yapp, doggy

I wasn't yapping to you, you presumptuous prat.

The institution for the criminally insane is that way --------->
You're a flake, go back and read all your yapping this morning and pretend it's not embarrassing and obsessive. You're a gross human. Go someplace else and yapp yapp.

Don't react to me, if my posts upset you.

Simple.
As usual, you project. You clearly reaspond to me on a daily basis and I find that gross, tell you as much, and then your obsession just continues. Perhaps the internet just isn't for someone with your obsessive tendencies.

God in giving the command
^ You believe fairy tales are real, just like christ crackers.

You must have stayed on pleasure Island for too long and those donkey ears are there to stay. (pinnocchio 3:14)

he must be entering puberty.. I'll pray for him....lol...

I thought dotage. And he hasn't had his cornflakes yet.

maybe. If so he didn't survive puberty.

all you do is yapp, doggy

I wasn't yapping to you, you presumptuous prat.

The institution for the criminally insane is that way --------->
You're a flake, go back and read all your yapping this morning and pretend it's not embarrassing and obsessive. You're a gross human. Go someplace else and yapp yapp.

Don't react to me, if my posts upset you.

Simple.
As usual, you project. You clearly reaspond to me on a daily basis and I find that gross, tell you as much, and then your obsession just continues. Perhaps the internet just isn't for someone with your obsessive tendencies.

You're loving this. :71:

I'd deflect into the meta as much as possible if I were you, as well. You not able to adequately represent a position but are happy to mock the christ crackerers - you need a blanky and a fresh set of eyes, metaphorically of course, because you're not very good at the exchange of ideas.

Maybe Jesus will save him.

Jesus would have sent him to into a herd of swine who were stampeding off a cliff.

Jesus would have sent him to into a herd of swine who were stampeding off a cliff.

What was the topic again? lol

What was the topic again? lol

lol... idk, contradictions are irrelevant in fairy tales?

"It is presumed by Jewish scholars that the removal of the foreskin symbolically represents such a sealing of the covenant."

And in that, we have the same symbolic practice as eating a christ cracker. derpa derp derp derp, durr dah dee durrrr

As much as hobelim wishes he weren't such a hypocrite, kosher law prevents his savior from hypocrisy because he mocks the practice of eating a cracker to metaphorically represent something...while in support of an idea that god commanded kosher law to represent things...you got it!! metaphorically.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

"It is presumed by Jewish scholars that the removal of the foreskin symbolically represents such a sealing of the covenant."

And in that, we have the same symbolic practice as eating a christ cracker. derpa derp derp derp, durr dah dee durrrr

As much as hobelim wishes he weren't such a hypocrite, kosher law prevents his savior from hypocrisy because he mocks the practice of eating a cracker to metaphorically represent something...while in support of an idea that god commanded kosher law to represent things...you got it!! metaphorically.

there is nothing symbolic about circumcising the penis. It is an actual practice. what good is it to mutilate the weenie if they never do what it is supposed to symbolize because if they did they wouldn't be mutilating weenies.

Eating christ crackers is just as pointless because if they did what it is supposed to symbolize they wouldn't be eating christ crackers derpa derp derp derp, durr dah dee durrrr

there is nothing symbolic about circumcising the penis. It is an actual practice. what good is it to mutilate the weenie if they never do what it is supposed to symbolize because if they did they wouldn't be mutilating weenies.
Correct, it is an actual practice.

The same with stoning, how slaves were treated and how the blood is drained from actual animals before actually eating them.

You're starting to understand your hypocrisy, good job! Now, go tell someone how eating the blood of an animal is perfectly fine because it's not an actual spirit - and that kosher law is ridiculous because of the same logic that makes a christ cracker ridiculous...the logic that YOU try to use, hypocritically. Think you can do that? I don't.

Eating christ crackers is just as pointless because if they did what it is supposed to symbolize they wouldn't be eating christ crackers derpa derp derp derp, durr dah dee durrrr

Isn't the Christ cracker supposed to represent the body of Christ?

Whereas with the Catholics, there's no representation. It IS the body of Christ. Due to the Transubstantiation. Sort of pagan. Almost cannibalistic.

The same with stoning, how slaves were treated and how the blood is drained from actual animals before actually eating them.

You're starting to understand your hypocrisy, good job! Now, go tell someone how eating the blood of an animal is perfectly fine because it's not an actual spirit - and that kosher law is ridiculous because of the same logic that makes a christ cracker ridiculous...the logic that YOU try to use, hypocritically. Think you can do that? I don't.

So, you agree that those actual practices are ridiculous..I don't do any of those things. I showed a more rational way to understand kosher law that is in accord with what Jesus actually taught which as recorded in scripture is the actual body of christ.

you got a problem with that?

So, you agree that those actual practices are ridiculous..I don't do any of those things. I showed a more rational way to understand kosher law that is in accord with what Jesus actually taught which as recorded in scripture is the actual body of christ.

The Last Supper was The Seder.

So, you agree that those actual practices are ridiculous..I don't do any of those things. I showed a more rational way to understand kosher law that is in accord with what Jesus actually taught as recorded in scripture. .

Of course I do, if you actually believe that god dictated any of these things/teachings/writings or other... then your basis for being reasonable flies right the fuck out of the window with the christ crackerers, but yours is worse... you hold onto one piece of magic and dismiss the rest under the argument that believing in magic is ridiculous. You're starting to self-realize your hypocrisy here. That's a feat, the morning discussion wasn't a wash!

Isn't the Christ cracker supposed to represent the body of Christ?

Whereas with the Catholics, there's no representation. It IS the body of Christ. Due to the Transubstantiation. Sort of pagan. Almost cannibalistic.

yes.

Either way its a perversion of what the actual body of christ represents, his teaching from God that the law, the only way to eternal life, was figurative, the subjects hidden.

If anyone one of them actually ate his flesh and drank his blood they wouldn't be dicking around with bread and wine.... ever.

Last edited:

So, you agree that those actual practices are ridiculous..I don't do any of those things. I showed a more rational way to understand kosher law that is in accord with what Jesus actually taught as recorded in scripture. .

Of course I do, if you actually believe that god dictated any of these things/teachings/writings or other... then your basis for being reasonable flies right the fuck out of the window with the christ crackerers, but yours is worse... you hold onto one piece of magic and dismiss the rest under the argument that believing in magic is ridiculous. You're starting to self-realize your hypocrisy here. That's a feat, the morning discussion wasn't a wash!
you say that if I believed so and so, (but I don't) and then make all these ridiculous conclusions based on a lie you might as well be jerking off in a public park on a sunday afternoon

you say that if I believed so and so, (but I don't) and then make all these ridiculous conclusions based on a lie you might as well be jerking off in a public park on a sunday afternoon
False - you have stated your belief verbatim - as I described it.

"teaching from God"
"helping me to prove the wisdom of God in giving the command"

I said you believed the command came from God. I was correct.

Now, in parenthesis in this very post, you said "I don't."

Your comprehension is either less than remarkable, or you don't even realize that you're contradicting yourself when you do it. Quit tripping over your dick to avoid your hypocrisy, it's there and in quotations

The Last Supper was The Seder.
an interesting thing to notice that in the gospel of John, unlike the others, the only time Jesus spoke about eating his flesh and blood was before the seder and the only one given bread during the last supper was Judas as a way for Jesus to secretly identify his betrayer to the others. "And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him."

That is a major contradiction.

Forum List

Back