The Bible contradiction thread

Thats your problem.

The law, the prophets, the gospels etc., were never intended to be arcane mystical mysteries too great for the human mind to fathom..

They convey instruction intended to be understood by Jewish children.

How is it that the teaching remains above your grasp mr. high bar smartypants?

They convey that a deity exists, which is woo-woo and assumed facts not in evidence mr christ cracker, and they also dictate behavior to metaphorically represent many dumb-ass, and many barbaric and inhumane ideas, same as eating a christ cracker does, dummy.

you are like the guy in first grade who asked the teacher who read the story of the three pigs "how can pigs build houses" and then dismissed it as all dumbass nonsense for the gullible.

Oh wait a minute. There wasn't anyone that stupid......

He's just in a bad mood. Constantly.
You follow me like a yapping Dog, and you do it to other folks I see, as well. You're just gross, don't blame me ya fuckin' idiot. :salute:

Follow you? lol. Your conceit is mesmerising.

You say you are smart? What is smart about constant conflict and insults?

You're argument addicted.

:meow:
Now you're just projecting. You must be really sad. I make arguments that you don't like - you follow me around yapping insults about what you mis-comprehend about my mind-state when I type words, on the internet. Get a fuckin life, is the best phrase for a shit-head like you. I dont mince words.

They convey that a deity exists, which is woo-woo and assumed facts not in evidence mr christ cracker, and they also dictate behavior to metaphorically represent many dumb-ass, and many barbaric and inhumane ideas, same as eating a christ cracker does, dummy.

you are like the guy in first grade who asked the teacher who read the story of the three pigs "how can pigs build houses" and then dismissed it as all dumbass nonsense for the gullible.

You follow me like a yapping Dog, and you do it to other folks I see, as well. You're just gross, don't blame me ya fuckin' idiot. :salute:

Now you're just projecting. You must be really sad. I make arguments that you don't like - you follow me around yapping insults about what you mis-comprehend about my mind-state when I type words, on the internet. Get a fuckin life, is the best phrase for a shit-head like you. I dont mince words.

Primitive nonentity. :290968001256257790-final:

Follow you around? lmao. We all know who does that sort of thing.

I don't need you to quote me the phrases that served to propagandize the gullible, such as yourself. My bar for believing in something is much greater than yours, but the bar was set for folks like you not to raise it.
Thats your problem.

The law, the prophets, the gospels etc., were never intended to be arcane mystical mysteries too great for the human mind to fathom..

They convey that a deity exists, which is woo-woo and assumes facts not in evidence mr christ cracker, and they also dictate behavior to metaphorically represent many dumb-ass, and many barbaric and inhumane ideas, same as eating a christ cracker does, dummy.

No, I'm the guy you don't like it when he holds your feet to the fire. Your convoluted belief system isn't difficult to understand, your inconsistency is the point of contention and not whether or not something was a metaphorical teaching. You have a lot of trouble with conflating things, mr christ cracker mocker. :thup:

Let me make it simple for you.

in luke 19:27 in a parable Jesus says, "Now, as for those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!". Some people could take that to mean that Jesus is instructing the faithful to slaughter Jews and you would prance along and say, murderous bastard! but thats just dumb.
You're beating a dead horse with the metaphors thing because you're very bad at reading comprehension.

Jews, for example, have been circumcising in actuality, not metaphorically but actually cutting the heads of their dicks off ...to PRACTICE the representation of a metaphor. It's not that the metaphor is hard to understand ....it's actually doing it that makes it just as woo-woo as the christ cracker. You are no better, pee-pee cutter. You believe in ridiculous bullshit like a god dictated 613 ridiculous laws to each represent a metaphorical teaching and hand-wash the fact that 1: the god is not in evidence to begin with, woo-woo believer, and 2: chattel slavery, stoning, rape and genocide didn't merely happen metaphorically - same as pee-pee cutting.

You hand wash some things as not actual, when others literally are - yet you mock the metaphorical practice of eating a cracker.

You are a hypocrite, and believe in fairy tales all the same.

Yes, it's you. So, go away - you never have anything intelligent to add.

"was jesus real?"
"can atheists be moral?"

You're just dopey.

Thats your problem.

They convey that a deity exists, which is woo-woo and assumes facts not in evidence mr christ cracker, and they also dictate behavior to metaphorically represent many dumb-ass, and many barbaric and inhumane ideas, same as eating a christ cracker does, dummy.

No, I'm the guy you don't like it when he holds your feet to the fire. Your convoluted belief system isn't difficult to understand, your inconsistency is the point of contention and not whether or not something was a metaphorical teaching. You have a lot of trouble with conflating things, mr christ cracker mocker. :thup:

in luke 19:27 in a parable Jesus says, "Now, as for those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!". Some people could take that to mean that Jesus is instructing the faithful to slaughter Jews and you would prance along and say, murderous bastard! but thats just dumb.
You're beating a dead horse with the metaphors thing because you're very bad at reading comprehension.

Jews, for example, have been circumcising in actuality, not metaphorically but actually cutting the heads of their dicks off ...to PRACTICE the representation of a metaphor. It's not that the metaphor is hard to understand or that the teaching represents a metaphor....it's actually doing it that makes it just as woo-woo as the christ cracker. You are no better, pee-pee cutter. You believe in ridiculous bullshit like a god dictated 613 ridiculous laws to each represent a metaphorical teaching and hand-wash the fact that 1: the god is not in evidence to begin with, woo-woo believer, and 2: chattel slavery, stoning, rape and genocide didn't merely happen metaphorically - same as pee-pee cutting.

You hand wash some things as not actual, when others literally are - yet you mock the metaphorical practice of eating a cracker.

Thank you for helping me to prove the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and providing the evidence for the disturbing death consequent for failing to comply by so generously displaying the bitter contents of your addled mind.

Yes, it's you. So, go away - you never have anything intelligent to add.

"was jesus real?"
"can atheists be moral?"

You're just dopey.

Whatever turns you on.

You have the intellect of an amoeba.

Or are you a cultural marxist? :777:

Jews, for example, have been circumcising in actuality, not metaphorically but actually cutting the heads of their dicks off ...to PRACTICE the representation of a metaphor. It's not that the metaphor is hard to understand or that the teaching represents a metaphor....it's actually doing it that makes it just as woo-woo as the christ cracker. You are no better, pee-pee cutter. You believe in ridiculous bullshit like a god dictated 613 ridiculous laws to each represent a metaphorical teaching and hand-wash the fact that 1: the god is not in evidence to begin with, woo-woo believer, and 2: chattel slavery, stoning, rape and genocide didn't merely happen metaphorically - same as pee-pee cutting.

All you have succeeded in doing is proving the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and providing the evidence for the disturbing death consequent for failing to comply by so generously displaying the bitter contents of your addled mind.
That's just a goofy assertion, and exacerbates the facts on the field that some guys got together - wrote some ethics they believed in and metaphorical ways to represent them...and then said they were from God, yeshua, blobby face, so that dopes like you who portend to be "deep thinkers" would actually believe them.

You got 1-2'd and don't even realize it, pee-pee cutter.

All you have succeeded in doing is proving the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and providing the evidence for the disturbing death consequent for failing to comply by so generously displaying the bitter contents of your addled mind.
That's just a goofy assertion, and exacerbates the facts on the field that some guys got together - wrote some ethics they believed in and metaphorical ways to represent them...and then said they were from God, yeshua, blobby face, so that dopes like you who portend to be "deep thinkers" would actually believe them.

lol... I do not follow, belong to, or believe in any religion.

You are a fucking idiot.

lol... I do not follow, belong to, or believe in any religion.

You are a fucking idiot.
You believe a sky fairy talked to people because they said so. Youve said as much...sorry you dont like to be presented with the fact that its equally as fucking ridiculous as that which you mock

God in giving the command
^ You believe fairy tales are real, just like christ crackers.

every fairy tale is about something real dumbass.

You must have stayed on pleasure Island for too long and those donkey ears are there to stay. (pinnocchio 3:14)

That's nice, and all - but you believe a sky pixy gave commands and have said as much, while mocking folks who metaphorically eat a cracker. You're a hypocrite, of the first order - and engage in many a post-hoc fallacy.

You must have stayed on pleasure Island for too long and those donkey ears are there to stay. (pinnocchio 3:14)

Why is he so aggressive? This isn't the Flame Zone.

all you do is yapp, doggy

he must be entering puberty.. I'll pray for him....lol...

I wasn't yapping to you, you presumptuous prat.

The institution for the criminally insane is that way --------->

I thought dotage. And he hasn't had his cornflakes yet.

It's hard to realize the hypocrisy of your beliefs, that's probably the first clue that you shouldn't be so happy to mock others. Consider it metaphorical, if that helps you out.

You're a flake, go back and read all your yapping this morning and pretend it's not embarrassing and obsessive. You're a gross human. Go someplace else and yapp yapp.

You're a flake, go back and read all your yapping this morning and pretend it's not embarrassing and obsessive. You're a gross human. Go someplace else and yapp yapp.

Don't react to me, if my posts upset you.

Simple.

Forum List

Back