The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.
Biden actually takes covid seriously.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

This is why we elected Biden. Biden is going to rebuild America.

He can't even walk up stairs
So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

What exactly has Slow Joe done to cause this?

Let me help....nothing

He keeps saying he already posted it. What are his two reasons?

1. Bidens 2 trillion dollar liberal wish list of shit.
2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

And this is the best he's got.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
You keep spouting the same lies as if you do it often enough someone will believe it. Are you really this stupid or someone wrote that for you?
Lies? Truth you don't like is considered a lie by you wackos. You believe Pizzagate and Q Anon, and all these other insane wacko lies...
So you think it was perfectly fine that Trump held maskless parties and rallies in the middle of a surging pandemic, yelling "We're rounding the curve" as cases are at highs??
What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough pill to swallow, you clearly can't handle the truth.
Funny how you try and hide behind things. You are just utterly wrong. Not everyone follows Q Anon, not everyone believed Pizzagate. You want everyone to believe that you are going to show up at a baseball game shooting republican senators, or that you are going to bomb the capital building. Be cause that is what everyone of you idiots do right?
It makes total sense to paint everyone with your broad brush. Because how dare anyone not fit into your little box. Next you will be calling for concentration camps. Mass gas chambers. Because that is what people like you believe.
yap yap yap
You dumb fucks believed all that bullshit, and don't try to act like you didn't
You clowns are gullible fools, you will believe any Lie Trump tells you, you pathetic bitches believe the BIG LIE.
There is no election fraud, can you admit that??? Doubtful... pathetic gullible disgraceful
3 months later and nobody has produced real legitimate and credible evidence of election fraud, just a bunch of little bitch excuses...

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, because you have stupidly believed all these lies.
QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene, Alex Jones, Pizza-gate, THE BIG LIE, We won in a landslide. The list is massive.

You people are a total disgrace.
I love the way you jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. You don’t try to defend anything that you say you just paint everyone with the same lies . You pretend that everyone is wrong but you. Stop pretending that you have any idea what you believe, what you stand for. I would call you a nut but that would be,unfair to the mentally deranged
Swing and miss.

Too bad everything I said is true. You people did all those things. This is what happens when you do those things, you now have zero credibility...

Some of you now realize just how outlandish and ludicrous your behavior has been for the past 30 years and suddenly you are acting like you never did and said all the things that you said and did...
(Some of you dumb fucks still believe the lies too, and are doubling down on stupid)

Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud???
Funny how you never defend anything you say you just pop from one broad brush conspiracy theory to another. Do you actually have any point?
Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud????

Everything I said is 100% fact.
So you have no intention of defending facts. Got it. Well be childish if you want.

Everything I said is 100% fact, and has been verified by facts.
Lol. Kid take it out of here. You have way to many screws loose. Don’t pretend you know what you are talking about. Normal people are laughing their asses off at you
What a pathetic response.
I ask you again:

There is nothing complicated about this question, yet you can't answer it.

I would never admit that because there was fraud. Lots and lots of it. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.
And then the invisible man he he he went over and grabbed a bunch of ballots from Trumps pile and then and then he he put them in Joe Biden's pile. I saw it I saw it !!

Nobody credible at all in the entire world has provided any real and credible evidence of fraud. At least lose with dignity. You people are as pathetic as it gets.

Translation: I don't want to see voter fraud so amazingly, I don't. Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home? Statistically that is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

No I didn't think you could.
LOLOL

300,000??

That whistleblower tried to estimate and came up with 7,500 at most. :eusa_doh:

Smith: I want to ask you a question, is there is any way you could estimate how many ballots where in the 24 bins?

Morgan: No, I can't. I suck at that. There could be 250 or there could be 7,500, I can't.

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.

Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

Here it is, plus I have repeated this post about 100x, sometimes in even more detail, go fucking find it retard...

Can you admit Biden won the election??
You have given no reply with facts. Do you understand the word facts? If not then ask someone to explain the word to you. Perhaps using words that a two year old will understand. His boom as you put it has been to lose jobs.

Here it is, plus I have repeated this post about 100x, sometimes in even more detail, go fucking find it retard...

You have given no reply with facts. Do you understand the word facts? If not then ask someone to explain the word to you. Perhaps using words that a two year old will understand. His boom as you put it has been to lose jobs.
Huh? So please explain how Biden didn't pass a covid relief bill, because that happened... FACTS?? you just type empty words on the page because you have nothing to say.

Biden is going to pass an infrastructure bill, that is happening. FACTS
Biden has crushed covid, the number of cases and deaths have dropped a lot since he took office because he instituted simple policies like mask wearing no super-spreader events etc etc FACTS

I guess you just live in an alternate reality. You can't admit Biden won the election. You don't know Biden passed covid relief. You don't know Biden will pass an infrastructure bill. You don't see that covid cases are plummeting. You don't know GDP growth IS booming. Jobs just came in at almost 1 million... All these things are complete fact and happened. You are trying to say they didn't happen?!?!?!

You are a dumb fuck.

Don't expect me to get a job.

Oh we don't, don't worry.

Large job numbers are expected out of a country opening up after a pandemic.

What has Biden done to create jobs?
In order to get an economic recovery we had to get covid contained.

Biden has done a significantly better job than Trump at containing covid, and the numbers prove this.
Biden has provided the necessary covid relief to struggling families, something Trump failed to do.
Biden's infrastructure initiatives will create million (MORE) high paying jobs.
What specifically has he done to "contain COVID"? As far as I can see he left it to the states, same as DJT.
Look more closely.

You don't understand facts, do you? 916K jobs. That's a fact, bub.

Huh? So please explain how Biden didn't pass a covid relief bill, because that happened... FACTS?? you just type empty words on the page because you have nothing to say.

Biden has crushed covid, the number of cases and deaths have dropped a lot since he took office because he instituted simple policies like mask wearing no super-spreader events etc etc FACTS

I guess you just live in an alternate reality. You can't admit Biden won the election. You don't know Biden passed covid relief. You don't know Biden will pass an infrastructure bill. You don't see that covid cases are plummeting. You don't know GDP growth IS booming. Jobs just came in at almost 1 million... All these things are complete fact and happened. You are trying to say they didn't happen?!?!?!

You are a dumb fuck.
Man talking with you is like talking to a post. Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact. Not anything Else. Biden has done nothing but ride on the coat tails of the guy before him. He was not the one that brought about operation warp speed. Biden did not purchase millions of doses of a vaccine before it was even begun. Biden did not get the FDA to forgo years of testing to approve vaccines. Biden did get a stimulus bill passed. The last guy also got one passed but he also had part of that bill used to keep jobs so that they would be there when the country reopened. So Biden losses there. Jobs are coming back in spite of Biden, they were there last year, last month, last week. Most of those jobs are due to red states opening back up. Biden has lost jobs a simple fact. His tax policies will continue with job losses, simple fact.
learn facts not cheerleading.

Those jobs were there a year ago, they were there a month ago. They have not been created. Biden lost jobs. That is a fact. Most of those jobs are from red states opening back up.

You are a dumb fuck.
Man talking with you is like talking to a post. Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact. Not anything Else. Biden has done nothing but ride on the coat tails of the guy before him. He was not the one that brought about operation warp speed. Biden did not purchase millions of doses of a vaccine before it was even begun. Biden did not get the FDA to forgo years of testing to approve vaccines. Biden did get a stimulus bill passed. The last guy also got one passed but he also had part of that bill used to keep jobs so that they would be there when the country reopened. So Biden losses there. Jobs are coming back in spite of Biden, they were there last year, last month, last week. Most of those jobs are due to red states opening back up. Biden has lost jobs a simple fact. His tax policies will continue with job losses, simple fact.
Fact: your assertions are meaningless. Biden is responsible for a better Covid response, for increasing job growth, for a greater hope in America.

Those jobs were there a year ago, they were there a month ago. They have not been created. Biden lost jobs. That is a fact. Most of those jobs are from red states opening back up.
Biden has grown jobs by almost two million that had been lost by Trump.

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Another biased paid shill for the dnc,correction two presidents bush Ii andObama were failures and Biden is riding on the coattails of trump destroying the great economy he achieved taking us into another Great Recession that bush and Obama took us into.trump led us out of it and Biden is on his way to contiuning g destroying the economy as bush and Obama did,miserable fail shill.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
How can you tell lies like that and still look yourself in the mirror in the morning?

You are a dumb fuck.
"Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact."

Bullshit.

"I look at it this way. The first time, we have an excuse. There were about 100,000 deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially." ~ Dr. Birx

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

You are a dumb fuck.
Talk about no facts.

You just type empty words on the page.
Trump's covid response was the worst in the world and the numbers prove that, besides that the dumb fuck held maskless super-spreader events. FACT- the numbers prove this. FACT.
Trump never took covid seriously and lied about it saying it was nothing, when he admitted on tape to bob Woodward it was very deadly and contagious. FACT
Trump never endorsed common sense and never endorsed masks and failed miserably at covid and lost the election because of it. FACT

Biden comes in and completely reverses that. Biden has contained covid and cases plumeted. Biden has distributed the vaccine much faster than Trump. Trump failed at his vaccine rollout, badly. FACT
Biden passed needed covid aid that Trump couldn't pass. FACT
Because Biden has crushed covid now the economy can re-open. This is something Trump never understood, he needed to contain covid and keep the country open by being very safe and responsible. FACT
Trump was a dumb fuck that got covid, like an amateur. FACT

US GDP growth at 6+% because of Biden policies and covid response. Job growth at 1 Million !!! Because of Biden's policies and his covid response. FACT

All Trump had to do was take covid seriously and have a real plan to contain it and he would be president right now... he failed and failed moiserably at that. Now Biden is winning and America is winning. FACT

the Biden BOOOOMMMM !!!!!
You're going to cry like a little pussy bitch for the next 8 years...

You are a dumb fuck.
"Democrats bad policies were responsible for most of the deaths in this country. Fact."

Bullshit.

"I look at it this way. The first time, we have an excuse. There were about 100,000 deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially." ~ Dr. Birx

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Trumpers are totally delusional.
I am very confident the economy will roar and BOOM at the same time and Biden will be the one to fix the Trump fuck up.

Why are the republicans always the bad presidents that fail??

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Another biased paid shill for the dnc,correction two presidents bush Ii andObama were failures and Biden is riding on the coattails of trump destroying the great economy he achieved taking us into another Great Recession that bush and Obama took us into.trump led us out of it and Biden is on his way to contiuning g destroying the economy as bush and Obama did,miserable fail shill.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
How can you tell lies like that and still look yourself in the mirror in the morning?
He is a total loser with nothing to live for. He is the typical high school drop out idiot Trumper that can't get laid and blames his problems on democrats, China, Mexicans, and everybody else but himself.

Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home?
Yeah, FAKE NEWS, it never happened.

Ask the guy who testified to it under oath. How do you know it didn't happen? Were you there?

Brightfart FAKE NEWS, do you have a real source?
I bet NO!

Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home?
Yeah, FAKE NEWS, it never happened.

Ask the guy who testified to it under oath. How do you know it didn't happen? Were you there?

Pure BULLSHIT!

He is probably one of the "whistleblowers" Project Veritas paid a “$25,000 reward” for “first hand election fraud tips in Pennsylvania.”

Last edited:

Biden has grown jobs by almost two million that had been lost by Trump.
Lost by a virus. Biden didn't create one job. The private sector did. The government enabled a lot of people to stay on unemployment by making it more lucrative than their regular pay and another unnecessary round of stimulus money. More social programs coming in the big $2 trillion "infrastructure" bill. The wheels will be coming off soon.

But the economy that is all the way up !!!
Blow out jobs numbers. Blockbuster growth numbers for 2021 of 6+%. An infrastructure deal brining millions of jobs
This is TRUMP and you know it. The Biden economy will kick in in about a year (or less)

But the economy that is all the way up !!!
Blow out jobs numbers. Blockbuster growth numbers for 2021 of 6+%. An infrastructure deal brining millions of jobs
This is TRUMP and you know it. The Biden economy will kick in in about a year (or less)
The Biden "Economy" is all government tax revenue for government projects. Where does the growth come from?

Forum List

Back