The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.
Biden actually takes covid seriously.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

This is why we elected Biden. Biden is going to rebuild America.

He can't even walk up stairs
So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

What exactly has Slow Joe done to cause this?

Let me help....nothing

He keeps saying he already posted it. What are his two reasons?

1. Bidens 2 trillion dollar liberal wish list of shit.
2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

And this is the best he's got.

Idiot Trump held maskless superspreader events, parties, rallies, when covid cases were surging to highs.
That was incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Trump failed at containing covid by doing stupid shit like that.

Biden has contained covid and has a plan to distribute vaccines, and it is working and the numbers prove this.
You keep spouting the same lies as if you do it often enough someone will believe it. Are you really this stupid or someone wrote that for you?
Lies? Truth you don't like is considered a lie by you wackos. You believe Pizzagate and Q Anon, and all these other insane wacko lies...
So you think it was perfectly fine that Trump held maskless parties and rallies in the middle of a surging pandemic, yelling "We're rounding the curve" as cases are at highs??
What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough pill to swallow, you clearly can't handle the truth.
Funny how you try and hide behind things. You are just utterly wrong. Not everyone follows Q Anon, not everyone believed Pizzagate. You want everyone to believe that you are going to show up at a baseball game shooting republican senators, or that you are going to bomb the capital building. Be cause that is what everyone of you idiots do right?
It makes total sense to paint everyone with your broad brush. Because how dare anyone not fit into your little box. Next you will be calling for concentration camps. Mass gas chambers. Because that is what people like you believe.
yap yap yap
You dumb fucks believed all that bullshit, and don't try to act like you didn't
You clowns are gullible fools, you will believe any Lie Trump tells you, you pathetic bitches believe the BIG LIE.
There is no election fraud, can you admit that??? Doubtful... pathetic gullible disgraceful
3 months later and nobody has produced real legitimate and credible evidence of election fraud, just a bunch of little bitch excuses...

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, because you have stupidly believed all these lies.
QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene, Alex Jones, Pizza-gate, THE BIG LIE, We won in a landslide. The list is massive.

You people are a total disgrace.
I love the way you jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. You don’t try to defend anything that you say you just paint everyone with the same lies . You pretend that everyone is wrong but you. Stop pretending that you have any idea what you believe, what you stand for. I would call you a nut but that would be,unfair to the mentally deranged
Swing and miss.

Too bad everything I said is true. You people did all those things. This is what happens when you do those things, you now have zero credibility...

Some of you now realize just how outlandish and ludicrous your behavior has been for the past 30 years and suddenly you are acting like you never did and said all the things that you said and did...
(Some of you dumb fucks still believe the lies too, and are doubling down on stupid)

Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud???
Funny how you never defend anything you say you just pop from one broad brush conspiracy theory to another. Do you actually have any point?
Can you even admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud????

Everything I said is 100% fact.
So you have no intention of defending facts. Got it. Well be childish if you want.

Everything I said is 100% fact, and has been verified by facts.
Lol. Kid take it out of here. You have way to many screws loose. Don’t pretend you know what you are talking about. Normal people are laughing their asses off at you
What a pathetic response.
I ask you again:

There is nothing complicated about this question, yet you can't answer it.

I would never admit that because there was fraud. Lots and lots of it. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.
And then the invisible man he he he went over and grabbed a bunch of ballots from Trumps pile and then and then he he put them in Joe Biden's pile. I saw it I saw it !!

Nobody credible at all in the entire world has provided any real and credible evidence of fraud. At least lose with dignity. You people are as pathetic as it gets.

Got to love retarded people. We lost over 57,000 jobs in the first days of Biden and his useless idiots. Texas and other red states are opening up. Blue states are semi open. Both accounting for increased job numbers. Biden has just rode on Trumps coattails with COVID. In the mean time Ford has announced that they are shutting down a plant and moving it out of the country. Increased taxes means others will follow.
Biden has done nothing but create problems. But then you have low IQ idiots that don’t even understand the simple Economics that praise Biden.

Biden has given people the aid they needed, and Biden has an infrastructure plan that will create even more jobs. This is the early innings of a Biden BOOM.

You are just pissed because Trump was a terrible president (just like Bush) and Trump failed. Biden is winning. Biden is doing what Trump failed to do.

So he gets results.

Trump failed miserably, Biden is winning. Biden can fall down every flight of stairs if he keeps executing his winning strategy.

Let me help....nothing

2. Bidens 3 trillion dollar infrastructure plan that hasn't even been passed yet.

You keep spouting the same lies as if you do it often enough someone will believe it. Are you really this stupid or someone wrote that for you?
Lies? Truth you don't like is considered a lie by you wackos. You believe Pizzagate and Q Anon, and all these other insane wacko lies...
So you think it was perfectly fine that Trump held maskless parties and rallies in the middle of a surging pandemic, yelling "We're rounding the curve" as cases are at highs??
What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

Sometimes in life the truth can be a tough pill to swallow, you clearly can't handle the truth.
Funny how you try and hide behind things. You are just utterly wrong. Not everyone follows Q Anon, not everyone believed Pizzagate. You want everyone to believe that you are going to show up at a baseball game shooting republican senators, or that you are going to bomb the capital building. Be cause that is what everyone of you idiots do right?
It makes total sense to paint everyone with your broad brush. Because how dare anyone not fit into your little box. Next you will be calling for concentration camps. Mass gas chambers. Because that is what people like you believe.
yap yap yap
You clowns are gullible fools, you will believe any Lie Trump tells you, you pathetic bitches believe the BIG LIE.
There is no election fraud, can you admit that??? Doubtful... pathetic gullible disgraceful
3 months later and nobody has produced real legitimate and credible evidence of election fraud, just a bunch of little bitch excuses...

QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene, Alex Jones, Pizza-gate, THE BIG LIE, We won in a landslide. The list is massive.

I love the way you jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. You don’t try to defend anything that you say you just paint everyone with the same lies . You pretend that everyone is wrong but you. Stop pretending that you have any idea what you believe, what you stand for. I would call you a nut but that would be,unfair to the mentally deranged
Swing and miss.

Too bad everything I said is true. You people did all those things. This is what happens when you do those things, you now have zero credibility...

Some of you now realize just how outlandish and ludicrous your behavior has been for the past 30 years and suddenly you are acting like you never did and said all the things that you said and did...
(Some of you dumb fucks still believe the lies too, and are doubling down on stupid)

Funny how you never defend anything you say you just pop from one broad brush conspiracy theory to another. Do you actually have any point?

So you have no intention of defending facts. Got it. Well be childish if you want.

Lol. Kid take it out of here. You have way to many screws loose. Don’t pretend you know what you are talking about. Normal people are laughing their asses off at you
I ask you again:

I would never admit that because there was fraud. Lots and lots of it. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.
And then the invisible man he he he went over and grabbed a bunch of ballots from Trumps pile and then and then he he put them in Joe Biden's pile. I saw it I saw it !!

Nobody credible at all in the entire world has provided any real and credible evidence of fraud. At least lose with dignity. You people are as pathetic as it gets.

Translation: I don't want to see voter fraud so amazingly, I don't. Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home? Statistically that is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

No I didn't think you could.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Translation: I don't want to see voter fraud so amazingly, I don't. Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home? Statistically that is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

Ahhh because he is lying...
You can tell he's a Trumper just by looking at him.
You dumb fucks will believe any dumb shit anybody tells you.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Translation: No I have no proof this guy is lying so I just make shit up.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Translation: No I have no proof this guy is lying so I just make shit up.
More like you have no proof he is telling the truth.
I don't need proof. The US courts, AG, and all election officials have said there was no fraud. That is a lot of people...These people are republicans...
You have a bunch of fabricated lies about finding votes in suitcases and driving people across state lines and other nonsense.
Total fabricated lies. Nothing you have will hold up in any court, because all courts rejected all your BS. And yes, the courts saw the evidence and said is was BS.

You people are pathetic, you can't even admit Biden won. It is a total joke.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

You keep pretending that you are normal. Son you still have not even defended your starting post. You keep coming up with crazy claims that you can’t back up. Then you pretend that everything hinges on the past election. I guess you just don’t have the IQ needed to debate. You seem only to think that wild claims made by you are all that matter. Those wild claims are fact just because you throw them out.

Can you explain 300,000 Joe Biden ballots with no down ballot showing up in a truck at midnight after everyone went home?
Yeah, FAKE NEWS, it never happened.

Ask the guy who testified to it under oath. How do you know it didn't happen? Were you there?

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

You keep pretending that you are normal. Son you still have not even defended your starting post. You keep coming up with crazy claims that you can’t back up. Then you pretend that everything hinges on the past election. I guess you just don’t have the IQ needed to debate. You seem only to think that wild claims made by you are all that matter. Those wild claims are fact just because you throw them out.
Huh???

I have asked you 20 times, Can you even admit Biden won the election???
I have asked 20 times, you can't answer the question...
You can't admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud. Because of that you have absolutely no credibility at all.

There is nothing in my OP to defend, the economy is about to BOOM, FACT...
And it is going to BOOM because of Biden, FACT.
Really you hate America, you care more about the GOP than the country. Party over country... You hate the fact that America is about to BOOM under Biden.

You don't want America to boom. You can't even admit Biden won the election...

Last edited:

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Huh???

You can't admit that Biden won the election and there was no fraud. Because of that you have absolutely no credibility at all.

Really you hate America, you care more about the GOP than the country. Party over country... You hate the fact that America is about to BOOM under Biden.

You do need to defend the whole it is due to Biden you idiot. No matter wif Biden lost won or drew on the election you still have to defend the whole Biden is responsible. I know you have a problem with understanding but come on stop being stupid. You claim 6% growth. It has to be actual growth not just the same that we would have had if anyone else were in office. I take it you still ride the short bus.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Huh???

You do need to defend the whole it is due to Biden you idiot. No matter wif Biden lost won or drew on the election you still have to defend the whole Biden is responsible. I know you have a problem with understanding but come on stop being stupid. You claim 6% growth. It has to be actual growth not just the same that we would have had if anyone else were in office. I take it you still ride the short bus.
I have posted that over and over again, go look...

You need to answer my question.
DId Biden win the election with no fraud???

If you can not admit Biden won the election, then you have no credibility.

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Huh???

No you have never defended your op and the rest of your wild claims. You need to back them up.
so basically what you are saying is I have no way to back up my claims nor doi want to. But I will deflect by trying to bring up somethingthat has nothing to do with any of my claims. Son you are absolutely hilarious, stupid as hell but hilarious

So he gets results.

Let me help....nothing

What a total joke...
You people are pathetic.

yap yap yap

Swing and miss.

I ask you again:

Huh???

No you have never defended your op and the rest of your wild claims. You need to back them up.
so basically what you are saying is I have no way to back up my claims nor doi want to. But I will deflect by trying to bring up somethingthat has nothing to do with any of my claims. Son you are absolutely hilarious, stupid as hell but hilarious
Hey dumb fuck, read the thread I have repeatedly answered that.
But you keep avoiding my question.
My answer has been stated, more than once. You have not answered me, this is par for the course when dealing with an idiot Trumper...

Here it is, plus I have repeated this post about 100x, sometimes in even more detail, go fucking find it retard...

Can you admit Biden won the election??

Forum List

Back