The Big Winner

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Biden won the Trump town hall from the other night. No question about it.

Trump didn't get one vote based on his performance of the other night. He reminded everyone why he lost by 9M votes. And, worst off, he wouldn't accept the truth that he lost--a truth that virtually every sane adult in the nation has accepted.

Trump-Santos-2024.jpg

Trump didn't get one vote based on his performance of the other night. He reminded everyone why he lost by 9M votes. And, worst off, he wouldn't accept the truth that he lost--a truth that virtually every sane adult in the nation has accepted.
You're truly deranged and insane. Trump knocked it out of the park. That's why the CNN pundits have been freaking out. AOC and the Lincoln Project founder had epic meltdowns.

I didn't watch it, but from what I heard it was a total train wreck for the Democrats and their CNN which is good for America :113:
It was mixed.

Good news for Trump.
- He jazzed up his base.
- He made a statement in no uncertain terms that he will hard to beat in a primary.

Bad news for Trump.
- Hard to imagine him winning over any independents with his performance.
- He gave a lot of material that can be expected to help Democrats to win over independents in a general election. ( For instance, calling a black cop who defended Congress from people who were trying to get at lawmakers a "thug" might play well with people like you. But it makes it kind of hard to say you " back the blue." Laughing at a person who a jury said 24 hours before you sexually assaulted gets laughs from MAGA people, most humans find sexual assault no laughing matter. The GOP has a woman problem I doubt this helps.)
- He further exposed himself legally. For another defamation suit by Carroll. To Jack Smith, by equivocating on wether or not he showed the documents in Mar O Lago to third parties, and by admitting by doing so that he PERSONALLY handled them. His comments on Jan 6th also bring in more than a bit of material if charges ever come from that.

Last edited:

Your opinion is worthless, got a :link::link::link::link::link:?

The president and WH must, mostly have, only Trump followers. Otherwise, I have to think, Candy is delusional, and lies as much as our cabal media? :eusa_think:

This is the tweet after the townhall;

And here are the first twenty or thirty so replies. Why does it seem, for ever Biden supporter, there are eight or nine Trump ones?
Biden won the Trump town hall from the other night.
Do only Trump supporters follow the president? Did all the lefties leave twitter? Shall we ask Toro or Synth?

1683870289130.png
1683870371207.png

1683870414198.png
1683870452670.png

1683870497975.png
1683870525795.png

1683870578938.png
1683870619416.png

Well, that's the first thirty-two comments after Joe's comment on the town hall. Only two supportive comments on Joe. One wanted to see Trump debate RFJjr., and the other twenty nine were all in support of Trump.

I think the Biden White house needs your support more than USMB needs your out of touch comments, and your clear gas-lighting candy. . .

,o1 a-2.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

You're truly deranged and insane. Trump knocked it out of the park. That's why the CNN pundits have been freaking out. AOC and the Lincoln Project founder had epic meltdowns.
If you call being an obnoxious overbearing lying blowhard knocking it out of the park, then you could be right. His cult loved his performance. The 81 million who voted against him, and many more were reminded why so many people were driven to vote against him, and assured that at least 81 million, or more will vote against him if he is the repub's choice.

Trump put on a great performance, it was perfect.

CNN had it's best ratings of the year, it looks like Trump saved the network from collapsing. CNN will most likely be begging for Trump to come back.

It was mixed.

Good news for Trump.
- He jazzed up his base.
- He made a statement in no uncertain terms that he will hard to beat in a primary.
The same base that has never gotten more votes than a Democrat. He didn't gain any.

As for being hard to beat in the primary, that was going to be the case..he's been on top of the polls for the Republicants for weeks.
Bad news for Trump.
- Hard to imagine him winning over any independents with his performance.
- He gave a lot of material that can be expected to help Democrats to win over independents in a general election. ( For instance, calling a black cop who defended Congress from people who were trying to get at lawmakers a "thug" might play well with people like you. But it makes it kind of hard to say you " back the blue." Laughing at a person who a jury said 24 hours before you sexually assaulted gets laughs from MAGA people, most humans find sexual assault no laughing matter. The GOP has a woman problem I doubt this helps.)
- He further exposed himself legally. For another defamation suit by Carroll. To Jack Smith, by equivocating on wether or not he showed the documents in Mar O Lago to third parties, and by admitting by doing so that he PERSONALLY handled them. His comments on Jan 6th also bring in more than a bit of material if charges ever come from that.
And, of course what else is unspoken is that in 2016, the promises were great--who knew what would happen? Now he has to run on his record; the chaos, the debt he ran up as a supposed conservative, the complete disavowing of COVID and all of the crapolla since losing the election.

Ha ha, a video from the disgraced and totally discredited Lincoln Project.

A desperation move g5000.

Lincoln Project co-founder Rick Wilson lost it over this Town Hall.

Trump won the Town Hall in the eyes of the voters.

MAGA
TRUMP 2024
In the eyes of MAGA voters. Fortunately, trump already has all the supporters he will ever have. If you aren't crazy enough to have supported him by now, it's not gonna happen. That's why he is so desperate to keep you scared and angry all the time.

I don’t watch such things but read his comments on the US provoked Ukraine War, might be enough to get him re-elected.

Last edited:

I keep overestimating him, somehow. I thought he might reach out to people outside his base, but he clearly lacks that capacity.

So his success in 2024 will be about his base thinking it's saving American from Satan 'n stuff, and what the economy looks like.

MisterBeale
I keep overestimating him, somehow. I thought he might reach out to people outside his base, but he clearly lacks that capacity.

So his success in 2024 will be about his base thinking it's saving American from Satan 'n stuff, and what the economy looks like.
It depends on whether he wins the nomination and who the Ds nominate. If it’s Don v Joe again, it’s highly possible Don wins since Joe is so incompetent. After all, Americans get only two choices for potus in the land of the free.

Biden vs Trump? It is the case of the lesser evil, and Joe wins that hands down.

Trump has to overcome 9mm votes and did nothing to change any of those votes with his performance at the townhall.

Forum List

Back