The Blue State Flushing Sound Today: AllianceBernstein Leaves NYC for Nashville with Over 1,000 Jobs

See, as I said both the Neg's, and Southern Whites hide behind guns.

Mike Tyson from Brooklyn, with his Bronx Italian Catholic trainer Cus D'Amato?

You cant even carry guns.
Pussy state.

You weak little scrawny lazy weak f*ck tards down South are forced to carry guns because you're vaginal little queers who hide behind guns.

I guess you guys are more into soccer and tidily winks.

Europe's tougher than Americans, and the toughest, most right wing, Nationalist, Europeans love Soccer, and don't know what American Football is.

LOL....so you're proud of a bunch of drunk soccer hooligans?

Hooligans are usually tough Nationalists who fight with fists like men.

Southerners are usually tax, and cut Libertardians who hide behind guns.

Pussy state.

You weak little scrawny lazy weak f*ck tards down South are forced to carry guns because you're vaginal little queers who hide behind guns.

Europe's tougher than Americans, and the toughest, most right wing, Nationalist, Europeans love Soccer, and don't know what American Football is.

Are you a fucktarded hillary pantysniffer?

I didn't vote, I didn't want Hillary the Multiculturalist, nor Donnie Trump the Zionist.

Europe has a real right wing, unlike the U.S.A BTW.

I didn't vote, I didn't want Hillary the Multiculturalist, nor Donnie Trump the Zionist.

So you are a right wing anti gun fucktard?

A.) Gun rights is Liberty, thus Liberalism.
(Just more proof that American's are dumb, and don't know politics)

B.) About the only thing I support from Republicunts now-a-days is the right to bear arms, it's important for people, especially ones who hunt, or live in the ghetto.

C.) That doesn't mean you should kill people just to kill people with your guns, I happen to not support George Zimmerman, unlike you WIld Wild West freak-a-deek Southerners I happen to think Zimmerman killed on purpose.

By supporting Zimmerman you guys looked like a bunch of Yokels, Idiots, savages, and fruit-cakes too.

B.) About the only thing I support from Republicunts now-a-days is the right to bear arms, it's important for people, especially ones who hunt, or live in the ghetto.

C.) That doesn't mean you should kill people just to kill people with your guns, I happen to not support George Zimmerman, unlike you WIld Wild West freak-a-deek Southerners I happen to think Zimmerman killed on purpose.

By supporting Zimmerman you guys looked like a bunch of Yokels, Idiots, savages, and fruit-cakes too.
Liberalism in this country is government rule - the opposite of liberty. I don't think you quite have all your groceries bagged.

Liberalism in this country is government rule - the opposite of freedom. I don't think you quite have all your groceries bagged.

Liberalism of the market actually means to loosen regulations, or rather get rid of regulations.

Thus Capitalists are Liberals.

No, Liberal = loosen up, or freedom of a government control.

Liberal gun laws = the U.S.A.

The Real Right Wing is both anti-Capitalist, and anti-Communist. (Fascists)

Anglos get it wrong every time, and as a result all America has is two Liberal parties.

There's no right wing in America, basically.

If Trump were, what has he done about right wing / Conservative values like anti- Abortion, anti-Immigration, retaining culture, going against Gay Marriage, stopping the Islamic hordes?

Yeah..... Not much.... if anything more than Barrack Obummer.

Last edited:
Almost All White countries think Right - Wing = Anti-Abortion, anti-Immigrant, pro-Culture, anti-Muslim, anti-Gay etc. etc.

Only Anglo countries think of Right - Wing as "Cutting taxes" or "Liberalism of Gun rights" or "Liberalism of the Market"

Just proof that Anglo's are worthless Dregs, and Negs, who not only don't understand political orientation, they don't understand how the World is, either.

New Dork doesnt even compare to our scenery.
We have 268'000 square miles to your paltry 54'000.
We have piney woods, prairie, beaches,desert,mountains and every thing in between.

Niagara Falls, Taughannock Falls, Katerskill falls, Middle Falls, Bash-bish falls, Trumansburg Falls, Howe Carverns, the Hudson River a Fjord like they have in Norway, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, Lake Champlain, Adirondack Mountains, the Catskills, the Albany Pine Brush, the Long Island Pine Barrens, the Dover Sand pits (A sandy desert)
Minnewaska a sunken lake in mountains.
Sams Point.
Mohonk
North South Lake.
Delaware River Gap.
Long Island Beaches.
Fire Island.
Lake George.
Lake Placid.
Lots of fall leaves that turn colors, especially Sugar Maples, and Red Maples.

And they all look alike.

It looks to me Texas is the Brown state, both in terms of Mexis, and it's landscapes both being brown, brown, brown.

LOL....
And I bet you think we all live on ranches and own cattle.

AVQTq.jpg

paraiso+18.jpg

fall-foliage-garner-state-park.jpg

GARNER-SP_HDR_3941.jpg

Hwy166.jpg

b43bcf7edfe3682f061097e3add53bc3.jpg

ETX101.jpg

New York rules.

niagara-falls.jpg

MtMarcy.jpg

Minnewaska-State-Park-Preserve-572.jpg

minnewaska-winter-scene.jpg

Whiteface-Mountain-Wilmington-New-York.jpg

e8db8fcdc975f057d769e51f4bd31a6d.jpg

38052071.jpg

Mohonk_Mountain_House_2011_Fishing_Gazebo_Against_Cliff_FRD_3059.jpg

92746-Bear-Mountain-State-Park.jpg
BreakneckRidgePanorama_EduardoGil2014.jpg

depositphotos_5355151-stock-photo-central-park-new-york-beautiful.jpg

1_Bannerman_s_Castle_Fall_Foliage.jpg
Hudson-River-from-Little-Stony-Point.jpg

LOL.....I showed you a small portion of Texas.
You just gave me all ya got to offer.
And dont even get me started on the hunting.

See, as I said both the Neg's, and Southern Whites hide behind guns.

Mike Tyson from Brooklyn, with his Bronx Italian Catholic trainer Cus D'Amato?

Pussy state.

LOL....you sure are trying hard to sound tough.

For being so tough you rank among the bottom when it comes to producing NFL players while Texas is third.

How about Gronkowski the Polish American Catholic from New York?

So you got one player.:21:

One of the best, though.

Rob Gronkowski - Wikipedia

Gronkowski set the single-season record for touchdowns by a tight end with 17 receiving touchdowns (and 18 overall), as well as the single-season record for receiving yards by a tight end, with 1,327. That season, he became the first tight end in NFL history to lead the league in receiving touchdowns. In his first six seasons, he had 68 receiving touchdowns; only two tight ends in NFL history have had more in their entire careers.

Pussy state.

What the fuck is a tax and cut libertarian?

Russia sounds like the perfect place for you.

Just as I suspected....you're a pussy.

Russia has more right-wingers than the U.S.A, yes.

Off you go....

LOL, Just as I suspected you're a vaginal violent savage, who adores fruit-cake Zimmerman killing Trayvon because he couldn't take him.

Off you go....

So long as a Jewish minority who once lived first in Israel, gets to displace a Palestinian Muslim, and Palestinian Christian population, and got to create Israel?

I see no reason why our Catholic minority who once lived first in America, doesn't get to displace Protestant U.S.A Zionists,and Jewish U.S.A Zionists, and don't get to create a Catholic super-state?

LOL, Just as I suspected you're a vaginal violent savage, who adores fruit-cake Zimmerman killing Trayvon because he couldn't take him.

You sound like a triggered leftist.

You sound like a triggered leftist.

1.) You are the leftist. (Liberal gun controls = less gun regulations)

2.) You are the Neg loving Leftist, who adores Mexicunts.

3.) I don't support murder, like you Prehistoric Anglo Savages down South, I support Law, and Order.

Off you go....

So long as a Jewish minority who once lived first in Israel, gets to displace a Palestinian Muslim, and Palestinian Christian population, and got to create Israel?

I see no reason why our Catholic minority who once lived first in America, doesn't get to displace Protestant U.S.A Zionists,and Jewish U.S.A Zionists, and don't get to create a Catholic super-state?

Sorry,while I identify as a Christian I dont get fanatical about it so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Forum List

Back