The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

I believe that is called imputed income. Let me know when you actually get out of middle school and I'll send you a card with a $5 bill in it.
Unpaid loans can be taxed.

307vyna-gif.269908

Why do you continue over using your imagination? You don't think Trump has been audited? You are dumber than a fucking rock!

BTW, take down that fucking racist gif.
LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never said Impeached Trump was never audited. Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed loans are "never" taxable -- but they are when you don't pay them back.

307vyna-gif.269908

Fucktard. Prove any of his loans were not paid back. You have the intelligence of a goldfish!
Again, I don't have to. You idiotically asserted loans are never taxable. The onus to prove your idiocy falls on you, not me.

Once again, fucktard, you jumped to a conclusion that the loans were forgiven! You are too fucking stupid to carry on a conversation, moron1

[
I am done as I have proven my point over and over again. Tell you parents to keep you off adult sites on the internet.

Like the debt
Taking credit for wages going up even though those minimum wage increases were passed by 13 states, not him.
2.3% growth we had in 2019

We already had low unemployment and a good economy before Trump passed those tax breaks. They only gave the economy a jolt for 1 year. Now things are back to what they were on Obama's watch only now we don't have all that $ coming in because Trump gave all the corporations and rich people tax breaks they didn't need and we couldn't afford.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax bill
1. There IS NO debt that the US owes. The whole idea is absurd. Example: Hard to imagine the US owing a "debt" to China, who wouldn't even exist right now if the US had not saved their butts in World War 2 ( and sacrificed many thoudsands of lives in the process). Interesting how young people throw the word "debt" around so loosely.

2. The median wage (at $61,400) is the highest it's ever been. A few small minimum wage increases are not much responsible for this. Of much greater significance, is the lowered corporate tax rate.
3. The 2.3% GDP growth rate comes from the BEA, which is a books-cooking laughingstock, packed with Obama holdovers.. The true GDP is probably about twice that number.

Last edited:
Like the debt
Taking credit for wages going up even though those minimum wage increases were passed by 13 states, not him.

We already had low unemployment and a good economy before Trump passed those tax breaks. They only gave the economy a jolt for 1 year. Now things are back to what they were on Obama's watch only now we don't have all that $ coming in because Trump gave all the corporations and rich people tax breaks they didn't need and we couldn't afford.

1. There IS NO debt that the US owes. The whole idea is absurd. Example: Hard to imagine the US owing a "debt" to China, who wouldn't even exist right now if the US had not saved their butts in World War 2 ( and sacrificed many thoudsands of lives in the process). Interesting how young people throw the word "debt" around so loosely.

2. The median wage (at $61,400) is the highest it's ever been. A few small minimum wage increases are not much responsible for this. Of much greater significance, is the lowered corporate tax rate.
3. The 2.3% GDP growth rate comes from the BEA, which is a books-cooking laughingstock, packed with Obama holdovers.. The true GDP is probably about twice that number.

Oh don't say the GDP is fake because it's bad. Then when it's good take credit for it. Can't have it both ways ya conspiracy theorist.

Like the debt

Oh don't say the GDP is fake because it's bad. Then when it's good take credit for it. Can't have it both ways ya conspiracy theorist.
When it was very good from Trump (4.2%), BEA deceivers lowered it to 3.5. Simultaneously, they raised Obama's pitiful 1.8 GDP to 2.5. All their changes improved Obama's numbers and diminished Trump's.

PS- "conspiracy theorist" catchphrase died out a year ago. Try something new.

Unpaid loans can be taxed.

307vyna-gif.269908

Why do you continue over using your imagination? You don't think Trump has been audited? You are dumber than a fucking rock!

BTW, take down that fucking racist gif.
LOLOL

Your dementia worsens as I never said Impeached Trump was never audited. Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed loans are "never" taxable -- but they are when you don't pay them back.

307vyna-gif.269908

Fucktard. Prove any of his loans were not paid back. You have the intelligence of a goldfish!
Again, I don't have to. You idiotically asserted loans are never taxable. The onus to prove your idiocy falls on you, not me.

Once again, fucktard, you jumped to a conclusion that the loans were forgiven! You are too fucking stupid to carry on a conversation, moron1

[
I am done as I have proven my point over and over again. Tell you parents to keep you off adult sites on the internet.
LOLOL

You have proven you're an abject imbecile. Who said anything about Impeached Trump's loans other than you? You said loans are not taxable. I showed where they can be if they're not paid back because then the IRS considers them as income and not loans.

307vyna-gif.269908

Like the debt

When it was very good from Trump (4.2%), BEA deceivers lowered it to 3.5. Simultaneously, they raised Obama's pitiful 1.8 GDP to 2.5. All their changes improved Obama's numbers and diminished Trump's.

You’re lying. Remember the unemployment numbers weren’t real until trump was potus and the number went down suddenly it was real

Like the debt

You’re lying. Remember the unemployment numbers weren’t real until trump was potus and the number went down suddenly it was real
The proof that what I said was true is right here in the threads. I posted the BEA GDP charts both before and after, showing completely different figures for the same quarters. Look them up, and then you can apologize.

Also note all their changes make Trump look worse, and Obama better . They weren't even trying to hide their manipulations. Guess they thought nobody was looking. They were wrong.

Like the debt

The proof that what I said was true is right here in the threads. I posted the BEA GDP charts both before and after, showing completely different figures for the same quarters. Look them up, and then you can apologize.

Also note all their changes make Trump look worse, and Obama better . They weren't even trying to hide their manipulations. Guess they thought nobody was looking. They were wrong.
You guys did this when Obama was in charge. Glad you admit obama had a great economy too. He just didn’t give out huge tax breaks we couldn’t afford.

You’ll see when cuts to your social security are made

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

Tough shit....the President of the United States did exactly what he was supposed to do and thats what would be concluded in a scotus trial.

Jo

Like the debt

2019 is in the books and Impeached Trump is keeping his streak alive of not having a single year reach 3% annualized real growth or better. Even worse, Impeached Trump is the only U.S. president in recorded history to not have a quarter exceed 3.5% real growth.

2019 is in the books and Impeached Trump is keeping his streak alive of not having a single year reach 3% annualized real growth or better. Even worse, Impeached Trump is the only U.S. president in recorded history to not have a quarter exceed 3.5% real growth.

You got the title wrong. It's Acquitted Trump. It's understandable that the TDS afflicted get that wrong. But hey, at least you're saying that the good economy is Trump's.

You got the title wrong. It's Acquitted Trump. It's understandable that the TDS afflicted get that wrong. But hey, at least you're saying that the good economy is Trump's.

OJ was acquitted too.

OJ was acquitted too.
And who refers to him as "indicted" OJ? The same number that will care in 20 years that Trump was impeached but not removed. IOW, y'all could fit in a phone booth, muttering bitterly, "he was impeached, he was impeached. How dare they name schools, bridges and roads after him!".

LOLOL

The taint of Impeachment never goes away.

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

Neither does the balm of acquittal.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

Neither does the balm of acquittal.
So? I never said it does.

OJ was acquitted too.

And it was clear the prosecution of OJ was also full of irregularities and deception.
Whether or not OJ was actually guilty has no bearing on whether or not Trump violated any law, and it seems unlikely since no actual criminal statutes were ever brought up.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

I dislike Trump and totally disagree with his political views, but the impeachment was totally wrong.
You can not over ride an election without serious and specific actual criminal acts.

LOLOL

EQWDMMvW4AIDgvc

I dislike Trump and totally disagree with his political views, but the impeachment was totally wrong.
You can not over ride an election without serious and specific actual criminal acts.
Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to aid his own campaign. That's illegal and the Congress would have been malfeasant to ignore it.

Forum List

Back