🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?
So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal
gibberish ,, did you just say the whistle blower? Like he’s legit lol that’s funny.

But think about all the people who you refuse to believe. Like there is a vast RIGHT wing conspiracy from the deep state RINO's to take Trump down. So you blow off anyone who comes forward. The whistleblower, sondlund, that woman, and everyone else who testified that what Trump did was wrong and made them very uncomfortable.

If you won't listen to these people that Trump is corrupt, you won't listen to anyone.

WASHINGTON ― The bombshell revelation that former national security adviser John Bolton has written a book essentially confirming the Democrats’ case against President Donald Trump went curiously unaddressed by the president’s lawyers on Monday in the Senate impeachment trial.

Bolton’s book alleges that Trump tied the release of congressionally approved Ukraine aid to the Ukrainians’ announcing investigations of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

Trump Lawyers Ignore John Bolton Bombshell In Senate Trial | HuffPost

This is the shit we couldn't prove in the Mueller report. Now we have proof he is a criminal and Republicans are defending him? I hope they pay this November for their loyalty.
Did you read what Bolton wrote? And we all been saying even if trump did what democrats are accusing ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. Lol biden is clearly corrupt and if he’s nots asking wtf was his son doing is absolutely ok. Your just deranged.. trump has powers

What was his son doing? You mean his daddy got him a good paying job? Happens all the time. Look at every Republican Senator's son's. Look at GW Bush. You think he purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team with his own money that he earned? How about Trump? Without Trump's daddy Don is just a real estate guy in lower manhattan.

Yes, what Trump did was against the law. Please tell me you don't think it's ok for the president to strongarm another country into making up fake news against his opponent. Funny how much you guys bashed Bill for lying about one BJ because he was under oath but you embrace a pathalogical liar.
Hunter Biden got a no skill, no show job. He didn't do anything for the money he received. The job was clearly a bribe. The job was clearly meant to motivate Joe to keep Burisma out of trouble, and that's what he did.

2) Assuming those quotes are NOT true, STILL someone on that panel is the villain making up shit...
If the quotes were fake, Bolton would be the first to say so. But instead neither he or his lawyer refuted a word.
/——/ Bolton wants to sell books and he just got 5 million dollars in free advertising.

APP-091119-Bolton.jpg

“If you write a book like this and you’re part of the Security Council, National Security Council apparatus, you have to submit this to the National Security Council for vetting before it can be send to the publisher. They have to clear it to make sure no national security secrets or violations are being written about and published. Alexander Vindman’s brother, Yevgeny Vindman, is the guy vetting Bolton’s book!

Isn’t it just magical that on the very day after the Trump defense team decimates the House managers’ case, the very next day here comes this leak from the New York Times about what Trump told Bolton supposedly that he didn’t want to do?” - Rush
President Trump needs to fire anybody connected with Obama he needs to get rid of them every one of them
He definitely needs to clear out most of the holdovers in the NSC. That operation is a nest of vipers.

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.
Do you understand even if Bolton says everything your looking for it’s still not against the law? You are wasting time

Why is Trump going to such lengths to convince us that he didn’t link aid and an investigation?
Because no one knows what your talking about, the aid went out, the Ukraine President has no idea what your talking about

Most of the aid went out. Some didn’t. The Ukrainians did know. We have lots of evidence. Your case is built on lies.

Trump claims aid and the investigation wasn’t linked. If Bolton testifies otherwise, it’ll continue to prove that Trump has been this whole time. That’s bad for the defense.
Trumps conversation still isn’t impeachable lol
And the aid went out. Gotta move on

Seems like an awfully strange thing to lie about then.

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.
Whaaat? :auiqs.jpg: I think this takes the "Stupid Post Of The Day Award" Thanks for the humor

So can the president decide to investigate anyone for anything?

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

you are flailing all over the place....

You are ignoring my post that destroys the absurd Bolton narrative desperate Schiff is trying to float.

Post 1020 you have ignored from the previous page of this thread.

You are an embarrassment to the human race with your galaxy level severe stupidity and ignorance.

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.
Let him testify, then we get Biden Jr. :auiqs.jpg:

What do you expect Hunter Biden will be asked, and what do you expect he will say in response?

An investigation into Democrats involved in corruption with the former Ukraine government perhaps, for which Biden would have no immunity.
In a nutshell:

You have wouldn't allow evidence and witnesses into Trump's wrongdoing, unless an investigation is opened into someone else.

Because you don't care if Trump did anything wrong, regardless of witnesses or evidence.

And Barr can investigate any time he wants. Why hasn't he? Easy answer...

You need to read the transcripts of the testimony.
I did, nothing about aid. still wondering why you think biden's name is off limits? historical information is public knowledge. still waiting jack.

Then you’re illiterate.
That was a very poor deflection

He’s playing dumb.
America doesn’t have thought police.. trump has a right to throw around ideas to his cabinet.. the aid went out .. no deal with a investigating.. yes it’s sucks for you
this is them reacting to trump

giphy.gif

That's only because you have a mistaken view of the world around you.

Most of that YOU could change by getting with the right side in the discussion, but you morons would rather stumble along blindly in the dark, following your feckless leaders whose aim is your subjugation.

Sure. Everything would be better if I pledged undying devotion to dear leader, but I just can’t bring myself to accept his warped world view. I have to live in reality.

That is your problem. No one asked for your undying devotion but simple recognition that liberals pursue a political aim that will result in the destruction of this nation.

Why do YOU hate this country?

Accusing me of hating the country because I disagree with Trump is what’s destroying the nation.

If you do not agree with what he is trying to accomplish, you DO hate America and advocate for its destruction. What I want to know is why you have to lie about it?

Why do I have to agree with him? Are you some authoritarian?

Apparently you prefer to be told what to think as you parrot the libtard line!

Do you understand even if Bolton says everything your looking for it’s still not against the law? You are wasting time

Why is Trump going to such lengths to convince us that he didn’t link aid and an investigation?
Because no one knows what your talking about, the aid went out, the Ukraine President has no idea what your talking about

Most of the aid went out. Some didn’t. The Ukrainians did know. We have lots of evidence. Your case is built on lies.

Trump claims aid and the investigation wasn’t linked. If Bolton testifies otherwise, it’ll continue to prove that Trump has been this whole time. That’s bad for the defense.

Awfully strange you think private conversations with his cabinet is impeachable lol

An investigation into Democrats involved in corruption with the former Ukraine government perhaps, for which Biden would have no immunity.
In a nutshell:

You have my allow evidence and witnesses into Trump's wrongdoing, unless an investigation is opened into someone else.

Because you don't care if Trump did anything wrong, regardless of witnesses or evidence.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

In a nutshell:

You have my allow evidence and witnesses into Trump's wrongdoing, unless an investigation is opened into someone else.

Please read more slowly, with a friend, so you can understand.

In a nutshell:

"You have my allow evidence and witnesses ..." :auiqs.jpg:

In a nutshell:

Already edited, cackling goober...

Awfully strange you think private conversations with his cabinet is impeachable lol

Ask Richard Nixon.

In a nutshell:

Already edited, cackling goober...

You always have been reactive.

Forum List

Back