🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

It ain’t 1776 champ. Trump didn’t want to involve the DoJ because they are accountable to the country. Rudy ain’t.
If you break the law you break the law.. it is 1776,, you will never change the bill of rights

You mean like due process? That was denied to Joe Biden.
Investigation continues,, he will get his time to answer for his crimes

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.
Whaaat? :auiqs.jpg: I think this takes the "Stupid Post Of The Day Award" Thanks for the humor

So can the president decide to investigate anyone for anything?

Obviously not.

WHO CARES! In 1776 we didn’t even have a doj,, we didn’t have osha, we investigated our selves.. you don’t like it move out

It ain’t 1776 champ. Trump didn’t want to involve the DoJ because they are accountable to the country. Rudy ain’t.
If you break the law you break the law.. it is 1776,, you will never change the bill of rights

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations. Those protections are being ignored.
Wow you really are one biases deranged moron lol

Whaaat? :auiqs.jpg: I think this takes the "Stupid Post Of The Day Award" Thanks for the humor

Obviously not.
He’s already told you what he’s investigating,, what don’t you get?

Biden has constitutional protections against meritless investigations

Translation - Joe Biden has the right to rig a US foreign aid package so that coke addicted kiddie Hunter Biden can receive millions of dollars in kickback.... and you don't have the right to know that or to investigate it, because DEMOCRATS STEAL and DEMOCRATS OPPOSE ANY INVESTIGATIONS into DEMOCRATS STEALING

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

you are flailing all over the place....

You are ignoring my post that destroys the absurd Bolton narrative desperate Schiff is trying to float.

Post 1020 you have ignored from the previous page of this thread.

You are an embarrassment to the human race with your galaxy level severe stupidity and ignorance.

John Bolton is a 911 Traitor
Adam Schiff is a 911 Traitor
John Brennan is a 911 Traitor

Yet, someone, those individuals are "credible" and Trump isn't....

LOL!!!

Legal Insurrection

Democrats ‘Kavanaughing’ Impeachment Trial As Predicted – John Bolton Leak Came as House Case Was Collapsing

Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, January 27, 2020

EXCERPT:

We have seen this show before, it’s all designed to pressure a small number of weak Republican Senators to allow Democrats to turn the Senate into a circus in which the process becomes the punishment.

It has been clear for weeks that the Democrats were seeking to ‘Kavanaugh’ the Senate impeachment trial — to roll out with media help a well-timed series of supposed bombshell accusations whose main purpose was to create a media hysteria to pressure Republican Senators to extend the process.

The process for the nominee, or in the impeachment framework the president, becomes the punishment and the Democrat campaign strategy.

================

The Last Refuge blog has been saying the same thing for months.

The Miserable lefticrats have known they have no credible case, which is why the play the prolong the lawfare agony game.

They are scum for doing it, the brainless followers of that tacti,c are ethic free and stupid.

If you took all the BOMBSHELLS the single digit IQ Dimwingers have claimed to have on Trump the past 3+ years and added them all together, they wouldn't constitute a popcorn fart.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

It appears your right about John Bolton and his book. I never realized what a good following he has among the maj of republicans. I thought most would take tramps side and many are not. I also believe him over tramp, but I disagree with his war mongering.

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

You are ignoring my post that destroys the absurd Bolton narrative desperate Schiff is trying to float.

You are an embarrassment to the human race with your galaxy level severe stupidity and ignorance.

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

You’re afraid. I get it. Don’t want Bolton to testify because it might upset the little fantasy you’ve created.
Do you understand even if Bolton says everything your looking for it’s still not against the law? You are wasting time

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

Let him testify, then we get Biden Jr. :auiqs.jpg:

2) Assuming those quotes are NOT true, STILL someone on that panel is the villain making up shit...
If the quotes were fake, Bolton would be the first to say so. But instead neither he or his lawyer refuted a word.
/——/ Bolton wants to sell books and he just got 5 million dollars in free advertising.

APP-091119-Bolton.jpg

“If you write a book like this and you’re part of the Security Council, National Security Council apparatus, you have to submit this to the National Security Council for vetting before it can be send to the publisher. They have to clear it to make sure no national security secrets or violations are being written about and published. Alexander Vindman’s brother, Yevgeny Vindman, is the guy vetting Bolton’s book!

Isn’t it just magical that on the very day after the Trump defense team decimates the House managers’ case, the very next day here comes this leak from the New York Times about what Trump told Bolton supposedly that he didn’t want to do?” - Rush
President Trump needs to fire anybody connected with Obama he needs to get rid of them every one of them
it was put this way to me last week. To all of you left over obammy reps, submit your resignation to your boss and leave the building by Wednesday.

It seems Real Conservatives are coming to the defense of Bolton. Maybe the Faux Conservatives who are defending trump will wake up and smell the coffee, well, maybe one or two of them.

Winds of change have begun to blow, the one question will be if there are Republican Senators who took the oath seriously and will vote to convict Donald J. Trump and remove him from office.

Do you have any reasonable evidence to open a investigation?
So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal
gibberish ,, did you just say the whistle blower? Like he’s legit lol that’s funny.

Well all the other witnesses corroborate what the whistleblower said. That's 1.
Two, Trump played the tape/transcripts and it is clear the whistleblower was not lying
Bolton is confirming what the whistleblower is saying.

You've thrown everyone who has come forward under the bus.

Fox Hosts Turn On ‘Tool For The Left’ John Bolton Like Never Before

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs and others condemned President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser ― who was a paid Fox News contributor for 11 years until he joined Trump’s White House in 2018 ― over his forthcoming book that reportedly confirms the impeachment case against the president.

So Fox News loved this guy for 11 years. Shows you they have a credibility problem.

Bolton writes in “The Room Where It Happened” that Trump tied the release of congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine to the country’s announcement of an investigation into Joe Biden.

Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs claimed Bolton “has been reduced to a tool for the radical Dims and the deep state.”

Holy shit! There is it. Anyone who speaks out against Trump is a "deep state" republican. LOL. Do you see? Your party is being run by criminals and they manipulate you with conspiracy theories, lies and fake news. God you guys are brainwashed.
Trump was asking about suspicious activity from Joe Biden .. if that’s against the law you are putting a lot of democrats in jail for doing the same investigations into trump, muller, schiff, nadler, Pelosi will all be impeached
Then why didn’t he ask the DoJ about it? He wanted to force Zelensky to announce an investigation. That’s not how our DoJ operates.
did you read the transcript? that's the evidence.

you believed schitt's fictional account. shame on you for following such a punk.

Obviously not.

Ha ha ha,

Let him testify, then we get Biden Jr. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden Jr has nothing to do with Trump.

If you think Biden Jr needs to be investigated, go to the cops. The impeachment is not where that happens.

So the whistleblower and all the people from them down to Bolton are lying to sell books?

see what’s wrong with republican thinking? The scientists are lying not the oil companies and everyone trump hired is lying not trump.

how many trump supporters have you thrown under the bus? Bolton is no liberal. If he’s warning you about hitler don’t call him a liberal
gibberish ,, did you just say the whistle blower? Like he’s legit lol that’s funny.

Two, Trump played the tape/transcripts and it is clear the whistleblower was not lying

Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs and others condemned President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser ― who was a paid Fox News contributor for 11 years until he joined Trump’s White House in 2018 ― over his forthcoming book that reportedly confirms the impeachment case against the president.

So Fox News loved this guy for 11 years. Shows you they have a credibility problem.

Bolton writes in “The Room Where It Happened” that Trump tied the release of congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine to the country’s announcement of an investigation into Joe Biden.

Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs claimed Bolton “has been reduced to a tool for the radical Dims and the deep state.”

Holy shit! There is it. Anyone who speaks out against Trump is a "deep state" republican. LOL. Do you see? Your party is being run by criminals and they manipulate you with conspiracy theories, lies and fake news. God you guys are brainwashed.
Trump was asking about suspicious activity from Joe Biden .. if that’s against the law you are putting a lot of democrats in jail for doing the same investigations into trump, muller, schiff, nadler, Pelosi will all be impeached
Then why didn’t he ask the DoJ about it? He wanted to force Zelensky to announce an investigation. That’s not how our DoJ operates.

you believed schitt's fictional account. shame on you for following such a punk.
I read the transcript but not the one you’re thinking of.

It seems Real Conservatives are coming to the defense of Bolton. Maybe the Faux Conservatives who are defending trump will wake up and smell the coffee, well, maybe one or two of them.

Winds of change have begun to blow, the one question will be if there are Republican Senators who took the oath seriously and will vote to convict Donald J. Trump and remove him from office.
funny how the left called him a war monger and liar and now believe everything he thinks. too fking funny. thanks for the hilarity.

I read the transcript but not the one you’re thinking of.
then you know there was no mention of aid. you seemed confused there for a second. I'm still wondering what it is you think is wrong with discussing past communications? it's historical and has references.

when did the word Biden become a word one can't say? now it's illegal to say joe biden? really, that's what you're implying?

Forum List

Back