The bombshell that is going to make liberals heads explode!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Hillary Clinton admits that Obama is abusing power like the marxist dictator he fantasizes himself to be... How in the world will the spin-loving dumbocrats of USMB try to play this one? If they discredit Hillary, then their favorite for 2016 gets burned and the family they have annointed to replace the Kennedy's loses all credibility. If they agree with Hillary, they discredit their marxist "dear leader" Obama (and - GASP! - we can't have criticism of him). I cannot wait to see their bullshit on this one. My guess is, there will be tons of personal attacks and endless insults on the two sources of the story (Fox and the Blaze). Anything to avoid that which they cannot defend... :lol:

CLINTON: But you have to I think take a step back and look at the fact that the people now in power have never been in government, never had a chance to really learn how to run agencies. You do get the impression that he and the team around him are trying to deal with the economy that is in very bad shape. And some of what he’s done we have approved of and supported and some of what he’s done, like abrogating a lot of power unto himself, personally reinstating emergency law provisions, are troubling. And, you know…

SHOCKING: Hillary opens up about Obama? ? Glenn Beck

Um. Glenn was making a point about editing videos. She was talking about Morsi

Forum List

Back