🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act passed a couple days ago

The oddest thing is even if abortion is outlawed completely .
It will not stop it
It will revert back to the same state it was in before it was made legal
I seriously doubt the number of abortions would drop significantly.
Stick to one consistent argument at least. If Orthodox Prolife is a religion, then what trappings of a religion do we have? Are we recognized anywhere? Do we have any rituals or an afterlife? Who counts as our clergy?
Why having trouble keeping up?

It will not stop it
Stick to one consistent argument at least. If Orthodox Prolife is a religion, then what trappings of a religion do we have? Are we recognized anywhere? Do we have any rituals or an afterlife? Who counts as our clergy?
Yes. When you switch arguments and positions in every post, it does make it hard for me to keep pretending that you're to be taken seriously.

It will not stop it

Lol it's based on a religious superstition .
Stop dodging that fact
Most "pro life" sup don't attend or rarely attend church.
You could say it's it's own religion and not be far off the mark.
The pro-life position - that feticide, infanticide, and all other forms of killing are inherently immoral - is a religion of its own? Are you serious?
For all practical purposes it is.
You don't realize how transparent that is, do you? You already fucked up when you tried equating it with Christianity. You can't retroactively call it a religion afterwards. What gods do we worship? Who's the Prolife caliph? What's our scripture? A Modest Proposal?
False I can and did.
Nothing retroactive about my statement ,
Just you rationalizing .
You did retroactively call it a religion but you didn't. There's that talent at doublethink again. -.-
false. still rationalizing.;

It will not stop it
Yes. When you switch arguments and positions in every post, it does make it hard for me to keep pretending that you're to be taken seriously.
it's all the same argument just showcasing my non conative dissonance ability to hold opposing ideas in my mind and make an argument for and from different aspects of the subject.

It will not stop it

The pro-life position - that feticide, infanticide, and all other forms of killing are inherently immoral - is a religion of its own? Are you serious?
You don't realize how transparent that is, do you? You already fucked up when you tried equating it with Christianity. You can't retroactively call it a religion afterwards. What gods do we worship? Who's the Prolife caliph? What's our scripture? A Modest Proposal?
False I can and did.
Just you rationalizing .
You did retroactively call it a religion but you didn't. There's that talent at doublethink again. -.-
I just want to know about my religion. Clearly I wasn't even aware I had one. Please, wise master, teach my my ways.

... Or, you know, actually have the balls to answer even one of my questions about it.

It will not stop it
it's all the same argument just showcasing my non conative dissonance ability to hold opposing ideas in my mind and make an argument for and from different aspects of the subject.
There's a difference between having the capability to look at something from multiple points of view and simultaneously accepting two contradictory positions as true. You said you do the latter. I simply believed you.

It will not stop it

False I can and did.
Just you rationalizing .
I just want to know about my religion. Clearly I wasn't even aware I had one. Please, wise master, teach my my ways.

... Or, you know, actually have the balls to answer even one of my questions about it.

It will not stop it
There's a difference between having the capability to look at something from multiple points of view and simultaneously accepting two contradictory positions as true. You said you do the latter. I simply believed you.
never said that but ok.
as to your religion you have a god the unborn and a devil the evil abortionist, you have dogma written spoken and on video.
you ( don't mean you personally ) you pay tithing and have zealots.
you even have graven images.
you have leaders.
you want fries with that.

It will not stop it

False I can and did.
Just you rationalizing .

never said that but ok.
as to your religion you have a god the unborn and a devil the evil abortionist, you have dogma written spoken and on video.
you have leaders.
Damn. You really are trying to make this comparison work. Okay, which is the Supreme High Fetus? How do we worship her, and abjure the Great Abortionist? I've read quite a few pro-life posts in my time, but I've never seen anything on that subject. Will the SHF reward me for my tithes of time and belief when I die and return to the Most Holy Womb?

It will not stop it

False I can and did.
Just you rationalizing .

never said that but ok.
you have leaders.
Damn. You really are trying to make this comparison work. Okay, which is the Supreme High Fetus? How do we worship her, and abjure the Great Abortionist? I've read quite a few pro-life posts in my time, but I've never seen anything on that subject. Will the SHF reward me for my tithes of time and belief when I die and return to the Most Holy Womb?
it's your religion I'm looking in from the outside.
the ins and outs of it are the creation of it's members.
btw not trying, but have succeeded in making an accurate comparison.

never said that but ok.
you have leaders.
No, no. As I said, I wasn't even aware that we are a religion until you told me. It's your story. You tell it how you want to. I'm just asking for details.

There's no way in hell... I mean, the Infernal Planned Parenthood Clinic Below... that you're actually 56 btw. This is like arguing with a teenager. Or maybe an exceptionally bright middle aged Southern Baptist.

never said that but ok.
you have leaders.
No, no. As I said, I wasn't even aware that we are a religion until you told me. It's your story. You tell it how you want to. I'm just asking for details.

There's no way in hell... I mean, the Infernal Planned Parenthood Clinic Below... that you're actually 56 btw. This is like arguing with a teenager. Or maybe an exceptionally bright middle aged Southern Baptist.
Can't help rationalizing can you .

never said that but ok.
you have leaders.

How the hell is asking for details "rationalizing"? What am I rationalizing?

Of course you're going to avoid that question as well.

ROFLMNAO!

SO you're defying nature, are ya?

LOL! Reader, the hubris of the lowly anti-theist is sometimes, simply not to be believed. Apparently, Joe here is operating outside the boundaries of nature. SO... watch yourself, it's likely to ... well, let's not encourage it.

of course we are. That you are too stupid to realize it isn't my problem.

Do you really pretend to know the intentions of these women? C'mon.

Uh, actually, yeah. I've had a few women in my family that have had miscarriages... SO i know exactly how a woman who has gone 20 weeks into a pregnancy and something has gone wrong feels.

Yeah, I realized last night that arguing with these people is pointless. This issue has become so important to them that they're willing to lie to themselves and commit doublethink just to keep it justified, encouraged, and common. We should stop letting them derail the thread and go back to discussing the actual topic they're so afraid of. What do you think will happen when Obama vetoes?

Obama won't have to veto. This thing got "aborted" in the Senate today.

OH! So you believe in Evil, just not God?

(Well now Reader... what's the worst that can come from THAT, Right?)

Actually, I read your bible, and the one who comes off as evil is your God. Poor old Satan only killed ten people. God killed hundreds of thousands.

never said that but ok.
you have leaders.

How the hell is asking for details "rationalizing"? What am I rationalizing?

Of course you're going to avoid that question as well.
if this is not rationalizing :" that you're actually 56 btw. This is like arguing with a teenager. Or maybe an exceptionally bright middle aged Southern Baptist" what is it? other than a false assumption about my age or intelligence.
I've not avoided anything.

Oh my... So she has the choice to freely conceive a child and to murder that child?

Sweet Mother!... you and she are one sick, depraved, evil den of snakes, aren't ya?

Sadly for your evil den, neither she nor you possess such rights.

Uh, guy, sorry, man, right now the law supports a woman's right to choose.

And the temporal cultural dive... which tends toward allowing it... also doesn't provide such. It merely appears to do so... which is the coolest thing about illusion. It's a deceiver..., which in a marvelous paradox, that's the least cool thing about Evil.

Yawn, guy, I find it hilarious to watch religious people talk about evil when that's all they've ever brought the world.

Religion hasn't done anything good in the whole of human history not even by accident.

Why does it flop around? You are admitting that a late-term abortion is a tremendously painful experience for the baby like death would be for anyone brutally murdered.

Who cares why it flops around? I don't.

All the babies do not attain a right to live until the doctor signs a certificate you say. What if his pen ran dry? Your reasoning is a bad joke.

He gets another pen. BUt when the lady came in and said, "Get rid of it", he didn't need a pen. That'st he point.

What you nuts want to do is step in during the middle of an abortion and scream "It twitched! Get a crash cart and a NICU!!!!"

Oh my... So she has the choice to freely conceive a child and to murder that child?

Sweet Mother!... you and she are one sick, depraved, evil den of snakes, aren't ya?

And the temporal cultural dive... which tends toward allowing it... also doesn't provide such. It merely appears to do so... which is the coolest thing about illusion. It's a deceiver..., which in a marvelous paradox, that's the least cool thing about Evil.

Yawn, guy, I find it hilarious to watch religious people talk about evil when that's all they've ever brought the world.

Religion hasn't done anything good in the whole of human history not even by accident.
the road to hell is paved with good intentions

So you're wholly delusional?

Color me SHOCKED!:ack-1:

So you're wholly delusional?

Color me SHOCKED!:ack-1:
pot meet kettle

Forum List

Back