🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act passed a couple days ago

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

You're speaking of Leftist policy? Yes... I believe it's 24 lanes of polished bullshit... runs all the way to downtown hell.
false I'm talking about religion.
to quote joe " Religion hasn't done anything good in the whole of human history not even by accident."
people like you only bolster that pov.

ROFLMNAO!

SO you're defying nature, are ya?

LOL! Reader, the hubris of the lowly anti-theist is sometimes, simply not to be believed. Apparently, Joe here is operating outside the boundaries of nature. SO... watch yourself, it's likely to ... well, let's not encourage it.

of course we are.

LOL! You're ADORABLE... You're not defying Nature, dumb-ass.

You're making foolish decisions, the ramifications of which will inevitably catch up to you.

Nature doesn't give a dam' what you do... it established the laws governing human behavior and you either recognize, respect and adhere to those laws, benefitting accordingly from having done so, or you don't. And for that failure, you'll suffer the consequences.

Nothing complex or even debatable, about any of it, witless.

Oh my... So she has the choice to freely conceive a child and to murder that child?

Sweet Mother!... you and she are one sick, depraved, evil den of snakes, aren't ya?

Sadly for your evil den, neither she nor you possess such rights.

Uh, guy, sorry, man, right now the law supports a woman's right to choose.

And the temporal cultural dive... which tends toward allowing it... also doesn't provide such. It merely appears to do so... which is the coolest thing about illusion. It's a deceiver..., which in a marvelous paradox, that's the least cool thing about Evil.

Yawn, guy, I find it hilarious to watch religious people talk about evil when that's all they've ever brought the world.

So you're wholly delusional?

Color me SHOCKED!:ack-1:
pot meet kettle

Oh my... another failed attempt at wit, by the witless.

Let me show ya how that is something you should avoid.

Now you've asserted that I'm delusional... and because you've worked so hard to prove it, I kow that you're an imbecile, so I'm going to help ya out.

Delusional: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Ok... so now that you know what 'delusional' means... take a deep breath and try to remember what the specific position I stated that you recognized as being symptomatic of the psychosis: delusion. And then explain to the board, the basis for your conclusion; meaning: why it is that the position presents such.

(Reader... You can rest assured that there will be no cogent response forthcoming from the above cited imbecile. In all honesty, I presented the challenge, to simply allow it to prove the vacuous nature of its own assertion. Which, it will now do, without regard to whatever else it does.)

ROFLMNAO!

SO you're defying nature, are ya?

LOL! Reader, the hubris of the lowly anti-theist is sometimes, simply not to be believed. Apparently, Joe here is operating outside the boundaries of nature. SO... watch yourself, it's likely to ... well, let's not encourage it.

of course we are.

You're making foolish decisions, the ramifications of which will inevitably catch up to you.

Nature doesn't give a dam' what you do... it established the laws governing human behavior and you either recognize, respect and adhere to those laws, benefitting accordingly from having done so, or you don't. And for that failure, you'll suffer the consequences.

bullshit! natural laws (physics) not be confused with the faux laws falsely attributed to a mythical sky fairy,
only govern behavior of all life is two basic ways survival and reproduction.
any behavior, action etc. is to further those ends.

Last edited:
Oh my... So she has the choice to freely conceive a child and to murder that child?

Sweet Mother!... you and she are one sick, depraved, evil den of snakes, aren't ya?

And the temporal cultural dive... which tends toward allowing it... also doesn't provide such. It merely appears to do so... which is the coolest thing about illusion. It's a deceiver..., which in a marvelous paradox, that's the least cool thing about Evil.

Yawn, guy, I find it hilarious to watch religious people talk about evil when that's all they've ever brought the world.

pot meet kettle

Now you've asserted that I'm delusional... and because you've worked so hard to prove it, I kow that you're an imbecile, so I'm going to help ya out.

Delusional: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Ok... so now that you know what 'delusional' means... take a deep breath and try to remember what the specific position I stated that you recognized as being symptomatic of the psychosis: delusion. And then explain to the board, the basis for your conclusion; meaning: why it is that the position presents such.

(Reader... You can rest assured that there will be no cogent response forthcoming from the above cited imbecile. In all honesty, I presented the challenge, to simply allow it to prove the vacuous nature of its own assertion. Which, it will now do, without regard to whatever else it does.)
it not an assertion it's fact and you've just proven it by you referencing the imaginary reader not to mention the use of pseudo intellectual yammering !
again you've fucked yourself , thanks!

Why does it flop around? You are admitting that a late-term abortion is a tremendously painful experience for the baby like death would be for anyone brutally murdered.

Who cares why it flops around? I don't.
And this is the moment I write Joe off as a partisan sociopath worthy of not another second of my life. Don't you ever dare to address me again, you sick fuck.

Last edited:

You're speaking of Leftist policy? Yes... I believe it's 24 lanes of polished bullshit... runs all the way to downtown hell.

No... you projecting the failures of Left-think, upon religion.

Understand, Left-think... which is to say those would-be movements, cults and populist mobs which advocate for Collectivism, through the ruse of individual victim-hood, on the promise of a responsibility-free life, is the single most destructive force in human history.

But that is because Left-think is merely the exploitation of human weakness; OKA: the eternal quest for "The Easier Way". It is a lie, sold to weak minded people, wrapped in the artifice that such represents 'enlightenment'... when in reality, 'it' is the antithesis of enlightenment. Left-think is bewilderment... of "de-enlightenment": intellectual darkness.

Consequently and in evidence of the evil that such represents, Left-think was responsible for the murder of 150 million people, IN PEACE TIME... in a 30 year period in the mid-20th century.

Now... by comparison, Islam... a Political Cult posing as a religion, which is number two in human lethality 2nd to Left-think... has only managed to murder 65 million people, over its 1200 year history. And that predominately during the innumerable wars it has started.

So, add them up... The "Crusades", which were wars waged in defense from the offense by Islam... Zero Murders, but 6 million dead Muslims.

The Catholics and their Inquisition... 25,000-50,000 by most respected scholars.

And the inquisition happened over nearly 600 years.

"The Terrors", which was the Left's first organized European outing, murdered 50,000 in little over a year and half.

SO nice try Demon, but in reality there's no close second to the lethality of Evil and The Ideological Left is the means by which Evil advances, politically.

Understand, Left-think... which is to say those would-be movements, cults and populist mobs which advocate for Collectivism, through the ruse of individual victim-hood, on the promise of a responsibility-free life, is the single most destructive force in human history.

But that is because Left-think is merely the exploitation of human weakness; OKA: the eternal quest for "The Easier Way". It is a lie, sold to weak minded people, wrapped in the artifice that such represents 'enlightenment'... when in reality, 'it' is the antithesis of enlightenment. Left-think is bewilderment... of "de-enlightenment": intellectual darkness.

Consequently and in evidence of the evil that such represents, Left-think was responsible for the murder of 150 million people, IN PEACE TIME... in a 30 year period in the mid-20th century.

Now... by comparison, Islam... a Political Cult posing as a religion, which is number two in human lethality 2nd to Left-think... has only managed to murder 65 million people, over its 1200 year history. And that predominately during the innumerable wars it has started.

So, add them up... The "Crusades", which were wars waged in defense from the offense by Islam... Zero Murders, but 6 million dead Muslims.

The Catholics and their Inquisition... 25,000-50,000 by most respected scholars.

"The Terrors", which was the Left's first organized European outing, murdered 50,000 in little over a year and half.

SO nice try Demon, but in reality there's no close second to the lethality of Evil and The Ideological Left is the means by which Evil advances, politically.
Thanks for proving another of my favorite axioms true : " the longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit. "

pot meet kettle

it not an assertion it's fact and you've just proven it by you referencing the imaginary reader not to mention the use of pseudo intellectual yammering !

LOL! I say it HERE and it comes out ^ THERE ^ !!!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And Scamp... I wantcha to know that its clear to me that you're doin' THE VERY BEST YOU CAN!

Such as it is... .

(Reader, remember: The key to defeating Leftist in Debate rest upon two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.
2 - Get them to speak.)

Thanks for proving another of my favorite axioms true : " the longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit. "

HEY! Look at THAT!

It's a Re-Concession...

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

pot meet kettle

And Scamp... I wantcha to know that its clear to me that you're doin' THE VERY BEST YOU CAN!

Such as it is... .

(Reader, remember: The key to defeating Leftist in Debate rest upon two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.
2 - Get them to speak.)
Thanks captain delusional.

pot meet kettle

Such as it is... .

1 - Find a Leftist.
2 - Get them to speak.)
Thanks captain ...

You're welcome Private Douchebag.

WOW~

The Coveted Re-re-concession? Sweet...

Your Re-re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Pro-lifers certainly melt down amusingly when they lose. Don't worry. They'll keep trying more abortion bills that will fail again. It's what moron losers do.

Go on, try to shut the government down over it. Every Democrat is praying you kooks will be that stupid.

pot meet kettle

LOL! I say it HERE and it comes out ^ THERE

Such as it is... .

1 - Find a Leftist.
2 - Get them to speak.)
Thanks captain ...

You're welcome Private Douchebag.

WOW~

The Coveted Re-re-concession? Sweet...

Your Re-re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
If it helps you deal with your disorder.

What have Americans lost? And please... be SPECIFIC.

Americans _won_ because pro-lifers _lost_. Your bill failed, as it was filibustered in the senate.

Congressional Bills and Votes

That would be the thread topic. Remember the thread topic? Hell, do any pro-lifers remember it? They all seem to be going into contortions to avoid it. Because they lost so badly, I suppose.

Hey, guy, I think you've totally lost the plot of the conversation.

Tell you what, next time you get sick, completely forgo any medical treatment and just pray to your Invisible Friend in the Sky to get better.

Forum List

Back