The Cappucino Corral

Wednesday; and another lovely bright day.

Guten Morgen, Mindful !

And a good morning to all our cool Cappuccinistas out there. I will post a little more this evening (my time), but have a certain amount of backlogged work to finish since I got home and damn if I don't feel more jet-lagged than ever this time. I think that going from -10 C to +15 C overnight did not exactly help. But I do like being able to get on my bike again to get around. :thup:

Have a good hump day, folks. Remember, if you don't hump, you don't honor the day!!!

:D

I'm buying daffodils every day.

Is your city cycle friendly?
Yes, very.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Wednesday; and another lovely bright day.

Guten Morgen, Mindful !

And a good morning to all our cool Cappuccinistas out there. I will post a little more this evening (my time), but have a certain amount of backlogged work to finish since I got home and damn if I don't feel more jet-lagged than ever this time. I think that going from -10 C to +15 C overnight did not exactly help. But I do like being able to get on my bike again to get around. :thup:

Have a good hump day, folks. Remember, if you don't hump, you don't honor the day!!!

:D

I'm buying daffodils every day.

Is your city cycle friendly?
Yes, very.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Mine isn't.

Cold rain last night and wind blew in a snow storm this morning.

B-r-r-r-r ...

So, instead of the low-cal chocolate/coffee flavored sorbet recipe I've been working to perfect, I came across this. Won't be making it for us but in case anyone else wants it -

(hmmm ... I wonder if a low-cal version of this is possible ... Whatcha think?)

IMG_6251edit-533x800.jpg

No Bake Coffee Balls

Author: Jenn

Recipe type: Dessert

Serves: 30

These no bake coffee balls are easy to make and freeze well

Ingredients

Instructions

1. Combine crushed cookies, the 1¼ cups powdered sugar, nuts, cocoa, coffee crystals, and cinnamon.
  2. Add brewed coffee using just enough to moisten.
  3. Form mixture into 1¼" balls.
  4. Roll balls generously in the ½ cup powdered sugar.
  5. Place balls on sheet of waxed paper and let stand until dry (about an hour)
  6. Before serving, roll balls again in powdered sugar if desired.

Notes

To store, place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months

Is anyone here watching Survivor? Or, the Amazing Race? They both had a good start.....

I'm watching both, they are going to be GOOD!

Great....it should be fun discussing what we like or don't like....:) I was very happy with their decision to let So go home.....

I was thinking the young doctor (blind dates) was going to hate the blonde girl who talks alot but by the 2nd epsiode they were working as a team more and he mellowed out :lol:

Well, the black team sure deserved going home. I can't believe they just missed the "last" train....they didn't really seem to be into the game. I like Laura and Tyler, they are such a cute couple. I haven't noticed anyone being annoyingly arrogant this time around.

I had to watch the episode on my computer....I completely forgot it was on Friday since they showed the last episode on a Wednesday....argh...

Yea, it's snowing! It was so warm yesterday, the 4 inches melted that had accumulated on Saturday. I hope it sticks, but it's nice to watch it fall, come what may.

Have a good day!

We had a cold front blow in last night......it was a neat day 70 degrees, but by 8 pm it had gone down to 36 and forecasted to get even colder. The wind was blowing so hard, I woke up to find some of my flower pots blown over......I hope none were able to jump the fence and escape...I need them when I start bringing my plants back out...soooooon, I hope.....Brrrrr.

Good Morning, Cappuccinistas of the World.

Here's hoping you had a good Hump-day yesterday.

On to Thrilling Thursday!

:coffee:

Are up and at 'em again? Did you get enough rest? My Wednesday was great......until evening, then it went down the drain.....it is still very cold outside, but, we'll manage to make it to our Harley social tonight at Fuddruckers.....

Forum List

Back