The chart that shows the republicans ideas are historically failed ideas

now tell me why you people in the right REFUSE to incorporate FACTS into your world veiw.

Your Tax cuts raise revenue crap has FAILED yet again in history and fact.

will you reconsider your historically failed ideas?

the republican Bush tax cuts brought us DEBT not revenue.

why do you people NEVER admitt this and WHY for christ sake?

please try to elaborate on your insane claim

Your 93 date is wrong, your assumptions about 93 are wrong, your assumption that the REPs were doing anything in 2000 in regards to Iraq or anything else are wrong.... and as shown with your history on this board, you lie and you are wrong

nope your just chomping on your own crap.

Look at the chart.

the Bush tax cuts did NOT increase revenue

look at year 1993.

that is when the 1993 budget reduction act was passed without ONE single republican vote.

Note that that TAX RAISE set us on a path that included decreased spending and increased revenues.

That is pure nonsense, and shows why you are one of those "low information' voters that Rush Limbaugh refers to.

Perhaps you forget that when Clinton left office, the economy was flatter than a pancake and moving into recession. And, every one of you Monica wanna-be's were panning Bush for noting that the economy was in trouble.

that is why Bush let the housing mess continue to build.

without it revenues would have just continued tanking

The democrat's anti business regulations and taxes are keeping the Bush tax cuts from being reinvested here at home. The liberals worry more about fish and birds than they do people. Without jobs there is no one to pay taxes and there won't be any jobs until the epa and osha and the ftc get off the backs of business men. God gave us natural resources but liberals won't let us use them because some gophers might drown.

look at year 1993.

that is when the 1993 budget reduction act was passed without ONE single republican vote.

Note that that TAX RAISE set us on a path that included decreased spending and increased revenues.

That is pure nonsense, and shows why you are one of those "low information' voters that Rush Limbaugh refers to.

Perhaps you forget that when Clinton left office, the economy was flatter than a pancake and moving into recession. And, every one of you Monica wanna-be's were panning Bush for noting that the economy was in trouble.

Gee poor Bush inherited a tiny recession.

what did your republican party leave the country ?

The democrat's anti business regulations and taxes are keeping the Bush tax cuts from being reinvested here at home. The liberals worry more about fish and birds than they do people. Without jobs there is no one to pay taxes and there won't be any jobs until the epa and osha and the ftc get off the backs of business men. God gave us natural resources but liberals won't let us use them because some gophers might drown.

NAME THEM!

you see its all blather and NOT fact

Another thread about how the Reps are wrong. Brought to you by Truthsplatters.

Hell. The policies of her Dems have turned this country into a freeloaders paradize. If you can't take care of yourself then the taxpayers of America will foot your bill for you.

The Dems brought us SS, Medicare, Medicaide, Welfare and my all time fav, Obamacare. Of course we pay into both SS and Medicare. I wonder how popular those programs would be if you could take out just what you put in and not take money from those coming behind you?? Me? If I could I'd take every dime I have in those two programs and invest it myself. I can sure as shit take better care of my money than some Clown in DC.

Yup. The're policies have worked wonders for America. Wonder how long America can afford to support them. We have 49% who pay no Fed taxes now. Wonder what happens when its 50 or 55% paying no taxes. I wonder where the Dems think they will get the money to keep these programs afloat??

All brought to you by the Democratic Party of America. The party that believes those with need to take care of those without.

Talk about failed polices.

Revenue DID NOT increase after the bush tax cuts.

They in FACT fell off a cliff

Forum List

Back