The chickens are coming home to roost for Trump enablers

If their media proves it to them, that's all they need. They don't need to prove anything in court, because the courts are all corrupt.

What a tidy little mindset they have, huh?
And how is that any different for a hack like yourself?

So you believe abortion isn't deliberately killing human life. You're mentally ill.

It's not a "human life" until the child is breathing on its own.

Interesting that you consider that a woman standing up for the right to determine her own life is "mentally ill", yet you support the idea that nobody should be forced to take a vaccine. For a woman in the USA, having a baby is genuinely risking her life, yet you would force her to risk her life in carrying a fetus to term, but you wouldn't risk your life to take a vaccine, or force others to do so.

You're a fucking hypocrite.

But his shirt is just darling!
4i6Ckte.gif

So you're lying. That is not screaming.

At most, it is speaking emphatically.

"Screaming". :laughing0301:

Lying, as usual.

Thanks for wasting my time, punk.

If it wasn't for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Go sit in the corner and eat razor blades.

Oh here's another...you alt-right simp. :auiqs.jpg:
First video.

Get lost, hon. :)

Oh here's another...you alt-right simp. :auiqs.jpg:
First video.

Get lost, hon. :)

Sorry. Been there.

Still not "screaming".

Go join what's-its-name in the hyperbole corner.

Interesting that you consider that a woman standing up for the right to determine her own life is "mentally ill", yet you support the idea that nobody should be forced to take a vaccine. For a woman in the USA, having a baby is genuinely risking her life, yet you would force her to risk her life in carrying a fetus to term, but you wouldn't risk your life to take a vaccine, or force others to do so.

Ok. When you're in the hospital and relying on oxygen we're gonna shut it off and let you die because you're no longer a human life. Idiot.

And you are damned.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif
Damn, you jackals are stupid. Aren't you the idiots that claim to follow the science? You're not a human life until you're breathing on your own. I suggest we round up all you twats on oxygen and kill you. After all, according to you and dragon breath they're not a living human.

Damn, you jackals are stupid. Aren't you the idiots that claim to follow the science? You're not a human life until you're breathing on your own. I suggest we round up all you twats on oxygen and kill you. After all, according to you and dragon breath they're not a living human.

We'd save a lot of money on all that tedious equipment that EMS must carry.

Can't breathe?

You're dead.

Get over it.

Got a tumor? Don't be scared. It's just a little blob of cells. Nothing significant.

She's still hot!! Well there's a qualifying condition for idiots like yourself. In reality, she's not that hot at all. It's all hair dye and makeup. She's really rather plain, but you're easily fled.

She's a right wing religious nut working for an American theocracy. All of these right wing religious types who are prepared to violate the 9th Commandment - Thou shalt not bear false witness.

There is no prohibition in the Commandments against gay sex, abortion, or bigotry, but lying is one of the Big 10, and none of the right wing religious types have any problem with all of the lying being done by Republicans.
An ugly Nazi loving Canadien says what? The jealousy is pouring off you. Noting you conveniently omit YOUR side’s liars. You had no problem with 7+ years of lies about Trump so hit the bricks.

Forum List

Back