The chickens are coming home to roost for Trump enablers

Once again, you question the sanity of a woman standing up for her rights. Abortion isn't "killing a baby". It's terminating a pregnancy. Something that happens very naturally with 1/3 of all pregnancies.

God gave us free will, and the ability to terminate a pregnancy when the timing isn't right. You seem to think women shouldn't have these rights.
Yes, God gave you free will. Some choose life and some choose sin. So you believe in God, but you believe killing your baby isn't a sin. You're mentally ill.

You will accomplish nothing "anywhere" with that attitude.

Hey, if you keep being a pest, I'll keep clobbering you.

The beatings will continue till morale improves. :p

If you don't like that, tough shit.
Well, the stamina you poor souls demonstrate in bitching about me is impressive.

And it's always a good sign.

So, keep bitching.

Yes. Even though he was a mediocre candidate at best, that's what that many Americans think of the orange buffoon and his ignorant cult of Neanderthals.

And that's what you folks just can't stand.
That's what bleating leftist think. Let's recount what our ignorant president did against what the geriatric pedophile we have now has done Shall we? I'll go first. Just remember everything Trump did was in spite of a massive headwind of fake trials of impeachment and fake investigations by jealous Democrts.To this day they all have proven to be false.

That's what bleating leftist think. Let's recount what our ignorant president did against what the geriatric pedophile we have now has done Shall we? I'll go first. Just remember everything Trump did was in spite of a massive headwind of fake trials of impeachment and fake investigations to this day that have proven to be false.

Yes, both parties always trot out a list of accomplishments for their guy.

You pretend that everything they did was loved by all, and there were no downsides.

Wingers on both ends are killing us. You folks are boring.

Yes, both parties always trot out a list of accomplishments for their guy.

You pretend that everything they did was loved by all, and there were no downsides.

Wingers on both ends are killing us. You folks are boring.
Nice side step. So you think the middle is where our salvation lies? I agree.Trump was not a right wing extremist. He was center right at best. When you go so far in either direction the more extreme the other guy looks. Whereas Biden is being pushed to the hard left.

That’s fine, hold them accountable, but, let’s not stop there, because lies are told on both sides, and they need to be held accountable for their lies as well.

Now, I know you will follow up with “well, the left didn’t tell “the big lie, and put people in danger, and try to overthrow democracy”. It doesn’t matter, if you are going to hold one side accountable for lying, you need to hold the other side accountable too. You don’t get to decide what level of lie is worthy of consequence.

Unless of course, your goal here isn’t really honesty, and is really just about getting rid of the competition.
There are small lies ,big lies and damned lies Repubs are guilty of damned lies

Forum List

Back