The Chris Lang Murder Cover Up: SHAME ON CNN, FOX, MSNBC ETC!!!

And absolutely no mention that they will be charged with a "Hate" crime....

Sorry, I forgot only whites can be charged with a "Hate" crime!

Charging them with a hate crime would be racist and lead to massive black protest nation wide. This is the sad truth...

I would welcome the malcontents and their outrage.

Been reloading for years and need to deplete inventory

-Geaux

Are the police going to let them go?

Why would they? Pre-meditated murder, shot in the back?

I hope the police give them a Rodney King moment

-Geaux

Gosh..they should have claimed self defense..and that the jogger was a "suspect".

Then you folks would be backing them.

Right?

Sorry, don't follow your analogy. :cuckoo:

But I'll play along for fun....

If they did, the evidence does not support their claim and the results would remain. To the big house like their daddy's

-Geaux

Charging them with a hate crime would be racist and lead to massive black protest nation wide. This is the sad truth...

-Geaux

cool.......been thinking about learning how myself. Cant get ammo up here for most of my stuff. Its absurd. A year ago, I bought a Circuit Judge because figured easy to get ammo. Cannot get 45lc up here in the Peoples Republic of New York.

-Geaux

cool.......been thinking about learning how myself. Cant get ammo up here for most of my stuff. Its absurd. A year ago, I bought a Circuit Judge because figured easy to get ammo. Cannot get 45lc up here in the Peoples Republic of New York.

Let me know if you need any inputs to help you get started.

It's great therapy too :eusa_drool:

-Geaux

No....

Another Hypocrisy on parade topic....

Another example of two sets of rules.....topic

Another " it's alright as long as it's a whte victim " topic..

Your efforts to deflect are delicious as the nation is treated to the realities of racial division authored by the left and nurtured by the real racists....you and yours.

It will show at the polls in the next election.

People have gorwn sick and tired of the double standard even it if is in response to the racism early in this century.

JO

BINGO.....

Don't forget that Skittles, Arizona WATERMELON Iced tea and Robitussin make one hell of an opiates imitator!

Now if Tray wasn't on his way to Daddy's house to raid the Robitussin.....he might never have encountered Zimmy.

JO

Why would they? Pre-meditated murder, shot in the back?

I hope the police give them a Rodney King moment

-Geaux

Gosh..they should have claimed self defense..and that the jogger was a "suspect".

Then you folks would be backing them.

Right?

Sorry, don't follow your analogy. :cuckoo:

But I'll play along for fun....

If they did, the evidence does not support their claim and the results would remain. To the big house like their daddy's

-Geaux

Why?

I'm just trying to figure out why white wingers aren't sending them hundreds of thousands of dollars for a "job well done"? I thought that's what Republicans do for people who shoot people on the street who were minding their own business.

Could you POSSIBLY sound ANYMORE FUCKING STUPID if you TRIED?! JESUS H FUCKING CHRIST man, you are one fucked up sons a bitchin' DICK HEAD LIBTARD FREAK!

So far the only talking head on TV that's been willing to speak of the problems in the black community has been O'Reilly, but no one really seemed to give a good God damn. That's the other half of the problem... problem #1, blacks have HUGE problems with family, education, drugs, crime and violence. Problem #2, it would appear that either no one gives a flying fuck, or everyone is AFRAID to even address the problem.

One thing is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR though, blacks do have MAJOR problems within their race, and it would seem that many of them are borderline unfit to live in a civilized society.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Interesting...copping to bribery.

Three BLACK kids randomnly shoot a white teen
You sure?

This one dude doesn't look black, and neither does his Mom:

098631-5b40bd90-09f0-11e3-affc-ced01c385700.jpg

CNN spends a lot of time on Dekalb school shooting & a few seconds on this 3 blacks kill a white guy for fun.

Forum List

Back